Mr Taxi is Too Perfect Part 3 KYUYOUNG.

The Random Shots

"Taeyeon ah, I guess he's happier without me, right?" SooYoung asked as she sat on the carpet, watching Super Junior's interview in China when SNSD came back after Japan promotions. She hadn't seen KyuHyun for 3 weeks, no communication at all.

"SooYoungie, you know that that's untrue. KyuHyun oppa loves you so much. I mean even if he's being happy and all there, you can't deduce anything. Besides, KyuHyun is faithful. No matter what happens, you two will stay strong, right?" TaeYeon said as she patted SooYoung's back. SooYoung was heartbroken for a long time, and she tried to start anew but forgetting about KyuHyun was hard.

"Unnie, otteoke.. Jinjja, otteoke?" She asked as she sobbed a little. SeoHyun sat beside SooYoung and her long rebonded hair.

"Unnie, you two are going to be fine. Look at me, now I'm with YongHwa oppa and we're still together-"

"That shows that you two are fated to be together. Whereas me and oppa.. I don't know."She said as she stood up and walked back to her room, almost bumping into HyoYeon. HyoYeon stared at SooYoung and looked at TaeYeon who sighed and shook her head.

"Unnie, what's with Soo?"

"It's about oppa."

"We can't blame her, she's having a hard time. I just don't know what's with Kyu oppa." HyoYeon said angrily as she flicked off the TV and made everyone go to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

KyuHyun lay on his bed, looking at the blank ceiling. Everything changed. SooYoung wasn't with him now at his tiring moments, stressed times, times when he just needed her and her love. He stretched his right arm to his side.

Empty.

He sighed as he let a single tear drop wet his bed a little. I miss her.

Tomorrow was the day he would return to Korea and the only person he wanted to see when he runs out of the airport was her and not the fans. He just needed her, he wanted to hug her so badly.

"SooYoung ah, how are you?" He whispered to no one as he sighed again, closing his eyes. It would be a better day.

--------------------------------------

SJM stepped out of the airport as they breathed in the cold air of Seoul. KyuHyun sighed as he shook his head and tried to step out of his fatigue when a familiar scream of 9 girls woke him up. "OPPA! WELCOME BACK SJM! AHHHHH!" SNSD screamed as they approached the group members. KyuHyun looked up immediately as soon as he saw TaeYeon approaching him, giving him a sweet.

"Yah oppa, you need to wake up." TaeYeon patted his back as she moved her eyes towards SooYoung. She knew that KyuHyun was finding her, if squinting his eyes and trying to tiptoe around them wasn't trying to find his tall girlfriend.

"Thanks," He said in embarrassment as he got reminded of the incident that happened in the SNSD dorm about him crashing into their dorm.. Not exactly something he wanted to remember.

SooYoung hugged SungMin as she pulled away and went to the back of the 8 girls who were going to the guys. KyuHyun pushed his way around the guys and girls as he reached SooYoung, making eye contact with her. His mouth was opened but he couldn't find what he wanted to say. She looked.. different. From the last time he saw her 3 weeks ago. She rebonded her hair, it was straight and she looked beautiful. She was always beautiful, but this time it was so breath taking he couldn't say anything.

SooYoung just looked at him too and looked at KyuHyun who looked worn out. She saw the news of him being weak and looking tired and the real person infront of her now looked even worse than that. She frowned a little at the sight. He lost weight and he was having slight panda eyes. She felt embarrassed under his gaze after not seeing him for some time and on top of that, they fought before he left. She looked away and tucked her hair behind her ear as she cleared , snapping KyuHyun out of his gaze. He just stood infront of her, still as a statue as he saw her looking away, avoiding his gaze.

"Soo.." He called out as he went closer to her, managing a small weak smile. She swallowed her saliva as she looked away, not knowing what to do. She walked away from him as he sighed and closed his eyes. Cho KyuHyun, you can't give up or feel dejected. She's your girlfriend, you have to talk to her to let her open up alright?

"TaeYeon ah, I'm going to the toilet." She said as she walked past KyuHyun again as he looked at her walk away. She looked tired too and her back looked stressed. He remembered their Mr Taxi mv he watched when he took a break from starcraft and was about to kill the designers who made him nosebleed at the sight of SooYoung. At the same time, he wanted to punch those designers for making these clothes for SooYoung to wear. It was exposing her skin and as a boyfriend, he really felt like punching the laptop down.

TaeYeon tapped on his shoulder was again as he spun around, seeing her holding onto SooYoung's jacket. It was a couple jacket he got for SooYoung. He wore it around when he was infront of the media but SooYoung only wore it when it was for casual wear so that they wouldn't get caught.

"It's cold out there, Soo gets sick easily, you know that right?" TaeYeon asked as KyuHyun nodded his head. He remembered a time when he got the flu and he kissed SooYoung, the next day, SooYoung had a flu and fever.

"Pass this to her." TaeYeon said as she handed the jacket over.

"It's your only chance."She whispered as she walked over to SiWon and Tiffany.

---------------------------------

"Stupid weather.." SooYoung cursed under her breath as she folded her arms and heaved a sigh. It was freezing cold and she hated herself for forgetting to wear a jacket. Luckily she escaped KyuHyun's gaze. But what she needed now was just him hugging her. Well  it's unlikely to happen now.

Just as she was making her way to the group again, she bumped into someone. "Sorry- H-Hi."She said as she looked away in anxiety. KyuHyun smiled at her as he lifted out the jacket and swing it around her shoulders. "It's cold, you'll get sick easily. You know that it's bad for you to get sick, now you have more parts in singing for Mr Taxi live, if you get sick, you'll go off pitch. And you know how I hate it when you get sick, I worry all the time-" KyuHyun trailed on as SooYoung slowly looked at him. He continued to talk as he adjusted the jacket around her shoulders and she just looked at him innocently. Then she looked at the jacket he was wearing. It was the other jacket he got together with her's. They were wearing almost the same jacket! She looked at him, surprised. She knew that he wanted to make concessions for her. Tears formed in her eyes.

KyuHyun stopped when he saw those tears he never wanted to see from happy princess of SNSD. He bend down a little and carrass his thumb below her right eye.

"Don't cry.. You know I get sad too.." He said as he cupped her face gently. He sighed as he couldn't take it anymore and hugged her.

"I'm sorry Soo.. Please don't leave me.I'll just probably kill myself if you leave." He said as he stoked her hair. She moved her arms to his back and hugged him tightly too, nodding her head vigorously. He smiled as he hugged her tighter.

"I was selfish, Soo. I promise that it won't happen again." He said as he pulled away, looking at her glassy eyes.

"Oppa, I was being selfish too, I'm sorry." She said as she hugged him by his neck, making him chuckle.

KyuHyun pulled away and stared at her eyes deeply as he neared her. Her breath hitched when he put his lips on her softly.

"I missed this a lot you know." He said as he pulled away for a short distance. SooYoung smiled and pulled him closer again..

==============================================

Mr Taxi is Too Perfect is a 3 shot! :P sorry if it's crap..