Council [KYUYOUNG] for voiceinsync.

The Random Shots

"SooYoung?" KyuHyun called out as he opened the council room door, only to be greeted by a girl with her face facing the council door, her right hand under her cheek, sleeping soundly. He made sure that no one was around the room then chuckled, closing the door. 

Quickly, he settled beside her on another chair and put his head on the table too, gazing at the girl. She had slightly and was snoring softly. He moved a few strands of hair which blocked his view of the beautiful girl infront of him from her face and tucked it behind her ear.

He spent 2 years of his life chasing after this girl, and finally she said yes just a month ago. He was the president of the Student Council, she was one of his councillors working with him. He remembered the day he saw her. She was rushing into the council room to report for duty and was bedraggled. But she looked adorable. He didn't believe love in first sight, but she changed it all.

He started to observe her day by day, then he decided to finally talk to her. He was the kingka and she was one of the queenkas in the school too. Although she didn't have many guys chasing after her, he didn't mind that. Their friendship had a strong bond and they spent a lot of time together, until one day when he accidentally fell on top of her during physical education class, they started to get awkward and poof, back to square one. He felt like slapping himself then, but shortly after, he managed to bring himself back up and finally have the guts to ask her.

He watched as she furrowed her eyebrows a little. He quickly grabbed the small, cold hand and rubbed his thumb over her knuckles. He'd observe her sleep before. When she furrowed her eyebrows, it meant that she was stressed. When her eyes were shut tightly, she was going to have a nightmare. Well he also saw one which was beautiful, just herself not doing anything and sleeping in his arms. That was what happened last week, when he finally decided to be more intimate with her since they were a couple already. Their relationship was not known to many and they had to keep it this way, for he was very popular and once, she got confronted by a bunch of bimbo-istic girls who wanted to beat her up for being close to him.

They did attack her, but he came to the rescue and promised to protect her from then on.

He chuckled as she relaxed in his hand, but it faded soon. He started to pout. Why can't they kiss since they were a couple? He knew that it'd be awkward but he'd always wanted to give his first kiss to her and obviously, only to her. 

Bravely, he went closer to her face, his nose now touching her nose. He tried to suppress his embarrassment but knew that it couldn't be kept when he felt his face turn pink and hot. 

It was now or never.

He closed the gap between them and placed his lips on her softly, just feeling the facade of her lips. Then he applied a little more force. She tasted of.. strawberries. He smiled against her lips and applied much more force. He wanted her to wake up and probably hug him. Actually.. nope. She'll just whack him on the back and blush. He didn't mind though. As long as it was her, he'd let her do anything.

He stuck his tongue out and poked her lips, but she didn't seem to wake up. He knew that she was having a tiring day, looking at the pile of work on the table. Sometimes he wondered why he even was the president when he was this lazy and this beautiful subordinate, aka his girlfriend, was working so hard just to cover up for him. He felt upset suddenly and reluctantly pulled away just when he managed to slip his tongue into and touch the tip of her tongue. 

Almost immediately, she woke up and saw their close proximity, blushing furiously.

"KyuHyun, wh-Why did you come back?" She asked awkwardly as she looked around the room to avoid his gaze.

"To check on you, honey." he said and then scooted nearer to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. SooYoung jumped up a little and KyuHyun looked at her shocked expression.

"Kyu ah, we already agreed not to do this in school.. What if there's someone outside? What if-"

"I don't care, I want everyone to know that we're together." He said as SooYoung's eyes widened and she looked at him. She just muttered an Okay and let KyuHyun push her head to his chest, letting her rest on him.

"Oppa ah.. I'm tired." She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Mmm, I can see that from you Honey, I'm so sorry." He said as he kissed her forehead, pouting at her.

"Bring me to the beach on Saturday then." She said as she smiled at him cheerfully. He smirked and pulled her in closer to him. "So I can see you in a bikini?" He asked as she blushed and cleared . 

"Shut up Cho."

"I kissed you just now."

"That's so funny- Wait. YOU DID?!" She shouted as he laughed playfully and this time kissed her in the lips.

"Kiss me again." She said as she pulled his tie towards her, bringing him closer to her and kissing him again.

"Why?" he asked as he took of his tie and ed the first button of his shirt.

"I didn't get to enjoy it." She replied softly, then kissed him more passionately this time, savouring him.

===================

this.was.just.random.i.am.so.sorry.for.the.randomness. SORRY. D: okay i am going to start my fanfic whatever it is tomorrow i guess.

and i'll try to update my other fics! omo almost 1 month since i updated. ): which should i update first, any suggestions? :3 (ps: i will update the first, I PROMISE.)