Bite. [Changsoo/minor!kyuyoung]

The Random Shots

"Andwe Andwe Andwe!!" ChangMin shouted at KyuHyun as he furrowed his eyebrows and clenched his fist as he looked at KyuHyun's phone. It was the spao pictures that dominated most of his pictures. Oh well, blame it on his girlfriend being so lovable that his best friend even fell in love with her.

"Delete it!!" ChangMin shouted as he gripped onto KyuHyun's phone tightly as KyuHyun's eyes widened. He quickly grabbed his phone and smirked at ChangMin.

"Too bad, spao loves me and Youngie!" He said as he stuck out his tongue and continued playing with his phone (actually, the spao pictures.)

"Cho KyuHyun do not have any thoughts on SooYoung." ChangMin said as he walked nearer to KyuHyun.

"And why can I not have?" He asked as he challenged ChangMin. ChangMin grabbed his collar as he pulled KyuHyun closer to him.

"She. Is. My. GIRLFRIEND." He said as he furiously let go of the collar. KyuHyun growled as he pinched ChangMin.

"Yah!" ChangMin shouted as he pushed KyuHyun to the ground and pulled his hair.

"Yah!"KyuHyun shouted as he pushed ChangMin away, leading him to hit the wall. He groaned as he glared at KyuHyun. These were the only times he'd get mad at KyuHyun, when he suggested something about his girlfriend.

"ChangMin pushed KyuHyun to the wall as he was about to punch/slap/whatever KyuHyun, YunHo decided to come in and held his fist.

"Shim ChangMin!" He shouted as ChangMin glared over his shoulder at his hyung. He angrily put his fist down as he slammed the door.

He always remembered about keeping his cool, but not when it's about kyuyoung. Right, his taboo word: KYUYOUNG.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ChangMin opened the door wearily as he smelt of a bit of alcohol.

"Hyung, I-I'm *hic* H-Home" He said as he trudged into the living room. YunHo shook his head as he helped Changmin to the sofa.

"SooYoung ah, you should talk to him." He said as SooYoung nodded her head as YunHo left the living room.

"Minnie~" She called out as she sat beside him, holding onto his hand. Instantly, ChangMin shot up as he felt the familiar warmth of his girlfriend's hands.

"Y-Youngie.." He said as he put his head on her shoulder. SooYoung sighed and ruffled her hair.

"Why did you do that to KyuHyun? And why did you drink?" She asked as she looked at his head. She knows that he only drinks when it's either about her, so she felt bad.

"He.. No you.. Why did.. Why did you accept the spao advertisement?!" He shouted as he punched his fist on the sofa.

"Wae? Why KyuHyun huh? *hic* Why?" He asked as he moved his head away from her shoulder and stood up unstabily.

"Oppa!"She shouted as he almost fell back onto the couch, luckily her hand was supporting him.

"Room.." He said softly as she helped him to his room and put him on his bed. He laughed as he recalled what KyuHyun said.

"SooYoungie, don't you know? Kyu likes you.." He said as he still held onto her hand. He moved his body to the other side of his bed as he motioned SooYoung to join him on the bed.

"Even though I'm your boyfriend.. He likes you.. KyuHyun does.. That's why I wanted to punch him.." He said as SooYoung lay down, facing ChangMin who closed his eyes as he talked.

"Oppa, you know that I only love you, KyuHyun oppa's just my bestfriend." She said as she pouted. He opened his eyes and smiled, then pulled her closer to him, his right arm hooking itself onto her waist. She continued to pout as she rested her head against his chest as he sighed. "I love you too, youngie." He said as he planted a kiss on her forehead. She stopped pouting and pushed ChangMin into normal sleeping position as she climbed on top of him, putting her chin on his chest and observing his facial features.

"Oppa~" She called out using aegyo as ChangMin opened his left eye carefully as he watched her pout at him and put her two index fingers together on his chest. He chuckled as he pulled her hands to his lips and pecked them lightly before wrapping his arms around her again.

"Promise me, you'll not care about the Spao pictures?" She said as he furrowed his eyebrows and puffed out excess air.

"I don't want Kyuyoung!" He said as SooYoung climbed up his chest closer to his chin.

"Oppa, just don't care about it! It's just for advertisements." She said as he pouted and pulled her arms, making her face move towards his closer.

He chuckled as he watched her stick her tongue out and closing her eyes, not wanting to meet his gaze. He then nudged her repeatedly then tickled her, making her twist and turn on him. Then she stopped when she felt something poke her legs. She blushed furiously as she dug her face into his chest.

"Well, maybe a bobo can help me." ChangMin said as he puckered his lips up for a kiss. She looked up at him then bit her lip, trying to stop her giggles. "Bobo!" He shouted cutely as he tried to sit up to kiss her. Unlucky for SooYoung, he managed to get into sitting position with her arms around his neck. Seems like her plan to strangle him didn't work. He helped her to sit on his lap as he pulled her closer to him, hugging her waist tightly.

"Bobo." He repeated again as SooYoung blushed furiously and well, even more crimson red when she felt ChangMin's hands moving downwards. She knew that she had to do what he said, or things will get really messy for the night. She quickly pecked him on the lips but ChangMin was faster, pushing her head closer to him with his palm. As usual, a simple kiss turned into a hot and passionate one as they fought for dominance. ChangMin's tongue was over her's when something happened.

"OUCH!" ChangMin pulled away and stuck his tongue out as he fanned it pitifully. SooYoung laughed loudly as she slapped his chest then lay down on the bed. "Time to sleep already oppa!" She then pulled the covers up as ChangMin pouted and poked her as he lay down beside her in the covers. He wrapped his right arm around her shoulders and his other left arm around her waist, making her bury her head in his chest.

"Goodnight my evil SooYoungie." He said as he kissed her forehead. She just snuggled closer to him as he closed his eyes.

ChangMin thought something as he chuckled inwardly to himself.

SooYoungie, biting my tongue doesn't work, you'll get your punishment tomorrow morning~

=========================

out of total randomness.