ABCDEFG [SOOKRIS]

The Random Shots

A/N: I'm going to try an ABC (until G only, SORRY. MY MIND IS CRASHING BECAUSE IM SO SLEEPY.) version just for sookris. everyone happy with that? :)

A for Aghast

"Woah," he breathed out as he looked up at the stage. SNSD's concert was indeed grand and beautiful. When would EXO have their own one?

sowoneul malhaebwa~

He followed the crowds screams and cheered on for his seniors as they came out one by one. Boy were they stuning. 

Until he saw her in her glorious form.

Her long hair cascaded down her shoulders like a waterfall and those long legs of her's was definitely making him go crazy.

He stood there aghast as he watched her walk towards the stage near to his side and wink at him, dancing to Genie as he smirked back. She turned around and walked away as his eyes widened.

I CAN SEE HER PEAKING OUT!

B for Best Friends

"SooYoung, respond please.." he felt his arms go limp by his sides as he looked at her in confusion. He just confessed to her, at least she should say something..

"K-Kris.. You're always my best friend, okay?" she said softly, holding his hands as he kept a sigh to himself. He knew that this would be her response anyway.

C for Cooking Mama

"SooYoungie~"

"Ne?" her eyes were stuck to the screen as she played the game that KyuHyun bought for her as a birthday present.

"Stop playing that game jagiya, I'm hungry!" he whined, tugging onto her shirt as he lay down on her lap.

"Oppa~ can you please cook by yourself? I'm playing an important game.. OOH THE EGG!" she squealed in delight as she flipped the egg while holding onto the console.

"Ya, is the game GIVEN BY KYUHYUN HYUNG more important or ME?!" he pouted in frustration using his aegyo. He knew she wouldn't be able to resist it but he was so wrong..

"AH THE BACON!! YA YOU MADE ME LOSE THE GAME!! PABO YAH!" she screamed, hitting his head as he sulked back onto the sofa while his stomach grumbled.

Looks like I need to find D.O. hyung to cook for me my food...

D for Don'ts

He always told her what to do and what not to do for her own good. People felt that it was domineering but she felt that he showed his affection to her.

Don't eat so much at one go SooYoung!

Don't wake up only when I get you to wake up, you need to sleep more.

Don't make that mistake again!

Don't hit me SooYoung ah!

Don't forget to meet me at the training room at 6pm sharp!

Don't forget to wear this ring forever.

Don't forget it's tomorrow.

Don't forget that you're my woman now Wu SooYoung.

Don't forget to see the doctor.

Don't wear heels now yeobo!

Don't worry Youngie ah, the baby's coming out! I can see his head!! Push more!

E for Exo

"Look Soo, I don't have the time to go out now, I'm busy. Exo's debutting next week.. Ne, I'll see you next time then.. Wait.. No Soo maybe we can go for lunch tomo-... ... No?... A-Alright.. Y-You take care alright? Soo? Hello? SooYoung?"

He sighed for the nth time as he threw his phone across the practice room floor. The rest of EXO stopped dancing and joking around and turned to look at the person who threw the phone--- Kris.

"H-Hyung?" Tao managed a small whisper as Kris ran his hand through his hair, growling in frustration. He stood up and walked out of the room as the other members whispered in hushed tones about his sudden outburst. Kris was never like this, ever.

Tao grabbed the phone and opened it, looking at the last person he called or texted.

Both from SooYoung noona, he thought.

Kris ran out to the rooftop to get air. He needed to think. He needed space. Not in that stupid clutted practice room.

He didn't mean to be so cold and mean to her. He just felt that the more he talked to her, the more he would miss her and the more he would feel upset about not seeing her.

Those were the times he wanted to quit EXO to be with the love of his life.

F for Forever

He held her hand tightly as she made her way beside him, smiling shyly at him. He couldn't wait for the priest to finish saying his whatever marriage lines. He wanted to say the vow fast.

"I do," she said as she grabbed his hand tightly.

"I do," he repeated after her as if on cue, squeezing her hand.

"You may now kiss the bride,"

Eagerly, he pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her waist.

From then on, he swore to take care of her and love her wholly, forever.

G for Girlfriend

"WHO IS SHE?!" Chen squealed as the other EXO M members surrounded him like his was a father telling them the of the story.

"IS SHE PRETTY? GOOD FIGURE?" Tao continued as he tugged on Kris' jeans.

"She's not quiet like me right..?" Lu Han asked as he bit on his finger, trying to guess the girl.

"IS SHE FROM SM?!" XiuMin continued on, his eyes getting bigger by the second.

"DOES SHE COOK?!" Lay started to shake Kris madly while Kris chuckled at 's enthusiasm.

"WHERE'S SISTER IN LAW?! WHERE?!" All of them asked as they attack Kris onto the floor, even his long legs not helping him at all.

"w-wait.. YAH STOP TICKLING ME! sh-she's coming over!" he managed to grab his vibrating phone and smiled beneath the pushes on his face by s as he leapt to his feet miraculously, gaining all energy.

He opened the door and smiled at her who was blushing and carrying a basket filled with gifts.

"Santa's elf," he whispered, kissing her lips softly as she grabbed onto his arm as he was about to enter the dorm again.

"K-Kris.." she muttered out, tugging onto his sleeve. She was shy.

"Come on baby, you promised me," he cooed, kissing her lips again. She calmed down and walked into the dorm slowly, waving at the members as Kris held her hand tightly, smiling at them... ...

"SOOYOUNG?!"

==============================

BTW GUISE KRIS IS FREAKING HOT AND Y AND HOT AND HANDSOME AND Y AHHHHHH -dies of overwhelming feelings for kris- SOMEONE TELL ME ABOUT THE SOOKRIS THING. I NEED EVIDENCE. SOMEONE!!SOMEBODY! HELP ME!

OH AND I HEARD HIS TWO MOONS RAPPING HOMG

okay i shall share my short testimony.

At first I didn't like exo at all because their fanbase people posted quite a number of posters etc on tumblr about "reasons why smtown produced exo" and they really insulted snsd suju shinee f(x) and dbsk a lot. I was really mad at them so i didn't like exo. I subscribed to smtown on youtube and anything with exo on it, i skipped all of the videos on them.

until I heard their debut song just for the heck of it. I GOT ADDICTED TO IT. The first person who grabbed my impression was D.O. and I have to say he's cute and his voice, WOW. then baekhyun and chanyeol mhm. I didn't listen to exo m then because I wasn't into mandarin songs. (kill me argh.) then i proceeded to watch their history dance practice video HOMG HOT. COOL. WOW.

okay then somehow SOMEHOW. i listened to exo m for the heck of it. I went to watch their dance and again SOMEHOW. i liked kris. (i think it was under the influence of bamthegreat on her kris spams on twitter. I DO NOT REGRET READING ALL OF IT.) AND BOY IS HE ASDFRSKJAKQLJMQWLFRMQJLEWK!!LEGITTEARS. HE IS SO HOT AND HIS VOICE GAHHHH. then sookris came along somehow. until  now i dont know any evidence of it but AHHH THEY'RE THE SAME AGE. JUST DATE HIM SOOYOUNG!!(oh and maybe date kyuhyun and changmin too?) anyway yes that's how i like kris :'D

KRIS AND D.O. YESSSSSS. okay so  now i officially like exo. YAY ME! 

okay hope you liked this sookris shot anyway. goodnight guys, i shall spazz about kris.. NOW.

ps: soohae, kyuyoung, changsoo ( YAY.), soojae, yunyoung, sootop, soohyuk, minyoung, soowon are on the list next!! anyways requests shall be closed for now. :)