Take it further. [changsoo]

The Random Shots

HELLO PEOPLE! love KYUYOUNG and CHANGSOO pairing? :D well here's a fic I've just made (not updated but hey it's gonna get updated soon!)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/49671/crime-love-changsoo-kyuyoung-romance-snsd-superjunior-tvxq

TADAAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'VE MADE A CHANGKYUSOO FANFIC! :D BE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT! SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ARE LOVED! <3 DO CHECK IT OUT! :D

oh and I'll upload a one-shot here soon to make it up for this notice :P 

LOVE YOU ALL! <3

-casettetapesxo

and, an update! (: 

p/s: you all do know that smtown will be on some show right?and tvxq and snsd is going too (with fx etcetc.)

guess what? CHANGMIN AND SOOYOUNG ARE GOING AHHAHAHAHHA. possible changsoo? :3 YESYESYES.

=======================================

ChangMin sighed as he watched the video of SooYoung dancing with the unknown man again. He clenched his fist tightly as he looked at the man ogling at his girlfriend's body. He felt like ripping that man in shreds of human meat and then barbeque, cook, fry, boil, twist.......

"Minnie!" SooYoung shouted from the DBSK living room as ChangMin closed the window and breathed in and out before closing the laptop then heading out to SooYoung. He smiled as he watched her put down packets of food onto the kitchen table and putting them into plates. She started to wash the plates that he and YunHo used in the morning but didn't have (actually, lazy.) the time to wash it.

He quietly leaned onto the refrigerator as he watched her back. He always had a soft spot for girls who were washing dishes. He smiled as he watched her put her hands to her hips while looking out for some of the food while talking to herself.

"Kimchi, kimbap, samgyupsal, blood sausage with chitterlings, bibimbap, ramen.. What else.. where's min?" She asked as she scratched her head and sorted the food. He chuckled softly as he wrapped his arms around her slender waist and pulled her in closer to him. She yelped when she felt herself leaning against a strong body.

"Mmm.." ChangMin said as he smelt her hair and pushed her hair to the other side, revealing her neck to him. He nuzzled his face there as SooYoung giggled. "Missed you." ChangMin whispered onto her skin as she placed her hands onto his, which was on her waist. "Me too." She whispered as ChangMin kissed her hair and turned her around. He cupped her face and looked into her eyes deeply. Just as he was about to lean in, she turned to the food.

"Oppa, I bought food, thought that you might be hungry." She said as she popped a samgyupsal into ChangMin's mouth as he pouted cutely.

"Boo, ChangMin doesn't want food now." ChangMin said as he hugged her tightly to him.

"So it looks like all these food will be mine?" SooYoung said excitedly as she thought of piling all the foods up in the living room and eating it all while watching movies. Now she didn't need to fight with ChangMin for food!

"No! It's ours. Besides, I want to eat food but.. I want.."

"What?" SooYoung asked as she stared at ChangMin.

"You." He said as he pressed his forehead onto her's. She felt herself blush madly as she looked away.

"I'm hungry, let's eat." She said softly as she pulled away from ChangMin's arms and went to the food. ChangMin shrugged as he helped her with the food as he popped in some samgyupsal into his mouth.

"Aahhh" SooYoung said as she put the kimchi and bibimbap into ChangMin's mouth. He kept chuckling and staring at SooYoung as she fed him.

"What now Min?" She asked as he pulled out his phone and showed her something.

"BWOH?! YOU'RE ALSO GOING TO THE SHOW?" SooYoung asked as ChangMin nodded his head vigorously as she squealed in excitement and hugged him by the neck.

"Yah, don't get so happy!" He said as SooYoung planted a kiss on his cheek. He blushed a little as she pulled away abruptly and scratched her head. Somehow, she felt embarrassed to do this to ChangMin since they were never really seen together infront of the media before. And they weren't always seeing each other.

She cleared as she brought the already empty bowl of bibimbap to the kitchen quietly. He watched as his goddess walk to the kitchen. He stared at her long legs as they moved. He knew that SooYoung felt akward since they only started dating 5 months ago. (but they fell in love like 3 years ago.)

"Youngie~" ChangMin called out as SooYoung turned around from washing the bowl. She gasped as she quickly concentrated on washing the bowl. ChangMin hugged her from behind and put his chin on her head. "Youngie, why are you avoiding me?" He asked as he tucked her hair to the back of her ear.

"Am I too playful today? I know you like me being romantic and gentle but.. I'm sorry. I know you're not used to this."He said as he nuzzled into her hair.

"Min, it's not-"

"I just can't resist being so happy seeing you. I missed you SooYoung, I really did." He whispered as she broke into a small smile. She turned around as ChangMin gazed into her eyes.

"I missed you too ChangMin, it's not your fault." She said as she smiled at him. He smiled at her as they continued gazing into each other's eyes.

ChangMin unknowingly started to lean in slowly as SooYoung stared at his lips. She leaned into his lips slowly too until their lips were connected. Chaste kisses were spreaded over each others lips as ChangMin held onto her tightly, yet gently. Soon, it turned into a passionate kiss as ChangMin lead the kiss, SooYoung placing her hands on his chest. "Min.."SooYoung said in between his kisses as ChangMin pulled back his tongue which was in . "Hmm?" He asked as he continued kissing her.

"The food.. it's turning cold.." She said as ChangMin pulled away and stared at SooYoung before making a mad dash for the living room table. SooYoung sighed as she crossed her arms. 

And she thought that he would take it further.