Nothing more. [for dorkyshidae+nasoo08214]

The Random Shots

SIFANY/KYUYOUNG/SOOWON

"Jakiya, time to eat!" KyuHyun said as SooYoung ran over to him and SiWon, crashing into KyuHyun. The two giggled as KyuHyun held her by the waist and kissed her forehead.

"What do you want? See, me and SiWon hyung made this together. Uh.. There's Kimchi stew-"

"Kimchi stew!"She squealed as KyuHyun laughed and opened the container.

"Thank you oppa!" She squealed as she kissed KyuHyun's cheek. He blushed as he ruffled his hair.

"Oh Oh, don't forget, SiWon hyung made th-" KyuHyun was cut off when SooYoung put a samgyupsal infront of him. He chuckled as he oepned his mouth and ate the food.

"Well I guess you should thank SiWon hyung too." He said softly while munching on the food. SooYoung beamed in delight at the amount of food infront of her.

"SiWon oppa, eat some too!" She said as SiWon chuckled.

"No thanks." He said coolly as he watched KyuHyun and SooYoung feeding each other and exchanging sweet smiles. If he were to have a camera with him now, he would capture the two people infront of him, with their noses touching each other as they smiled at each other.

If Tiffany were to have a camera, she would capture the man infront of her, looking at the younger man in envy. She watched as SiWon forced out smiles as he watched the couple infront of him laugh and smile together. Then he decided to leave the two, not being able to handle their cheesyness.

"Oppa.." She called out as SiWon turned around, a tear spotted in his eye.

"Fany ah." He called out as he wiped away that silent tear, then beamed at the younger girl. She hugged him suddenly. He stood there as he heard her mumble some words.

"You don't deserve to be this unhappy.." He heard her say. He knew what she meant.

Behind those happy smiles infront of the kyuyoung couple, was always a sad figure there --- SiWon.

The man who had showered her with love, the man who loved her so much, the man who didn't want to see other girls other than her, the man who gave up so much for her.

Lastly, the man who was left heartbroken. Because of a certain her who had made such a great impact on him. The 'her' who had her eyes on his dongsaeng all the time. The 'her' who was about to get married with KyuHyun.

SooYoung. He hugged Tiffany as he nodded his head.

"I'm fine. I really am. I even congratulated them." He said softly as Tiffany pulled away.

"Oppa, you have me here." She said as SiWon ruffled her hair.

"I know that. Well then, see you next week at the church for the wedding." He said as Tiffany watched the man she loved so dearly walk away. The man who had broad shoulders, looked tall, big and suave. Suddenly, he looked so small, heartbroken.

She and him knew one thing for sure, that SooYoung loved him..

But only as siblings. Nothing could go further than that, for she had KyuHyun with her.

Tiffany turned around and walked in the opposite direction of SiWon.

 

She and him knew one thing for sure too, that Tiffany loved SiWon..

But SiWon only loved her as a sibling. Nothing could go further than that, for he only loved SooYoung. Nothing more.

=======================

okay sorry for the complicating fic (THIS ONE.)and the previous fail fic which I updated with my phone. I'm so SORRY. ): I combined two requests together, so sorry if there's too little kyuyoung. ><