Injury Couple CHANGSOO

The Random Shots

i updated chapter 13, go check it out! and uhm here's a video link, CHANGSOO PEOPLE! SKIP TO 10:36 :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmziaprZrq0

==================================================

"ChangMin's oppa going to kill you." YoonA said as she held SooYoung's hand to backstage. Apparently, the shikshin got too enthusiastic that she fell of the stage during performance! Well it was a bruise on her arm, but a bruise to ChangMin on his shikshin...

Just as YoonA opened the door, she closed it again and covered .

"Waeyo, open the door, I'm tired! And embarrassed!" SooYoung shouted out loud as Tiffany pulled SooYoung away and covered .

"YAH!" SooYoung shouted as Tiffany slapped her arm.

"O-Oppa's inside!" YoonA whispered out loud as SooYoung's eyes widened.

"Andwae.. He doesn't know about this.. right?!" She asked as YoonA opened the door a little and revealed ChangMin lying on the couch as he stared in midspace.

"Oppa isn't going to like this.." Tiffany said as SooYoung gulped. Jessica, oblivious to the situation, pushed everyone in since she was getting impatient waiting outside for nothing.

"LET'S GO IN! OH. annyeonghaseyo oppa!" She said cheerfully as she sat on the styling seat, crossing her legs. YoonA stood beside SooYoung as she tried to protect SooYoung but it was no use since ChangMin by the time he saw her, already stood up and looked at SooYoung as if he wanted to talk to her.

Jessica turned around and noticed the atmosphere.

"Uh.. Looks like oppa wants to talk to Youngie.. Let's go out, shall we?"She said as TaeYeon smacked her arm as they went out. YoonA looked at SooYoung sympathetically as ChangMin's eyes followed the 8 girls out of the door. As soon as the door clicked shut, his eyes turned straight to SooYoung. He looked rather furious though. He didn't say anything, he just dragged her to the sofa and made her sit down. He stood infront of her, eyeing every part of her body. She felt herself blush as she tried to cover some parts as he growled and pulled her hands away.

"THERE." He said as he held her arm. By now she was already standing up. He scruitinized the bruise as he shook his head. He poked it once and SooYoung yelped as he looked up at her, worried.

"Don't go near the edges of the stage from now onwards!"He shouted angrily as he looked at her legs to check if there were any more injuries.

"Oppa, I'm okay.. Jinjja.." She said as she watched ChangMin bend down and examine her legs. (not just for injuries, though.)

"I came to Japan with YunHo and here is what I got, you being injured from falling off a stage!"He shouted as SooYoung kept quiet.

"Didn't you notice that you were falling? Why did you still go back on stage? I know it's for your fans but what if you had major injuries? Do you know how everyone was worried?" He asked as he bombarded her. She looked downwards as he turned away and sighed.

"Answer me." He said as SooYoung kept quiet.

"Fine." He said coldly as he made his way towards the door. Just as his hand touched the cold doorknob, he felt a pair of arms hug him from the back. SooYoung hugged ChangMin tightly as he sighed and touched her cold hands. He noticed the bruise, but then he felt his back getting a little wet. Followed by sniffs then uncontrollable sobs.

He turned around and hugged her tightly as he burried his face in her hair, her face in his chest. He mentally punched himself for making her cry, when he knew that she was a sensitive  girl.

"You worried me.." He said softly, trying to hush her to stop crying. He planted a kiss on her head as he lifted her face up using his right hand. He stared at her face as he used his thumb to wipe away the tears. She held onto his right hand as he smiled at her.

"You worried me too.. Your arm.. You sprained it, right? I heard it from everyone, you can't hide it from me."She said gently as she carrassed his injured wrist. He winced a little as she looked up with a worrisome face as he carrassed his left cheek.

"Then promise me that you won't hide your injuries from me too." He said as SooYoung nodded her head as he was about to kiss the tip of her nose, she lifted her face a little higher to make their lips meet. Even a brief kiss was alright.

ChangMin opened his eyes as he felt his lips touch her's. He blushed instantly as she pulled away and went out of his tight embrace which weakened when they kissed. It's been ages since they kissed, because they were busy and infront of the media. Basically, they spent more time eating together then even having more romantic times together.

SooYoung walked away as she mentally slapped herself. She knew that she moved her head up to kiss her boyfriend after who knows how long it has been. She sat down infront of her mirror as she arranged her hair and take out the accessories. ChangMin turned around as he looked at her, she was just a goddess.

Not a food goddess for this instance.

She was his goddess.

He walked towards her as he sensed how she was feeling. He turned her chair a little to the side as he went to eye level with her, smirking at her. He carrassed her face, sending chills down her spine. He then cupped her face and looked at her innocent eyes, then pulled in and kissed her more passionately. He couldn't take it anymore.

The last straw was when he heard her moan in his mouth as his tongue slid over her's.

He quickly held onto her waist  as he pulled her to sit onto the table, pushing over the cosmetics that was getting in his way. He pulled open SooYoung's legs as he settled in between it. He didn't care whether she was messing his hair, he didn't care whether her make up would be smudged.

He just needed her.

He felt her hands roam around his chest as they found the buttons of his shirt and began to it. He accidentally hit her bruise as she groaned a little.

"Sorry baby."He said as he quickly helped her get the shirt off.

Oh, naughty SooYoung was out, finally.

and he had to thank YoonA for locking the door.