Please Don't [SOOHAE/KYUYOUNG]

The Random Shots

 

Music: K Will- Please Don't Go

We sit next to each other in the car but there is no music
I always held your left hand but now you’re picking at your lips

"DongHae oppa, don't send me to his house again.. Please.." She pleaded helplessly as she shook Donghae's hand which was on the steering wheel, trying to stop him from driving towards the dreaded Mansion. He took a sudden break, causing her to fling forward then get flung backwards to her seat violently.

"SooYoung, please, STOP." he bellowed, glaring at her as his hand tightened his grip on her hand which was holding onto his arm, almost cutting off her blood supply.

"O-Oppa.. Pain.." she whimpered helplessly as Donghae flung her hand away from her.

The mission wasn't going out as planned. KyuHyun was starting to suspect SooYoung's disappearance every night from his Mansion, causing him to start chasing down the agents who were secretly pulling strings around him. Every day they lived in constant danger, and SooYoung was their only hope. She was the one who was sent to make Cho KyuHyun fall in love with. Coincidentally the one Lee DongHae loved since they were kids.

He realised how violent and cold he had been to her for the past few days leading up to the time she had to go back to Cho KyuHyun's mansion, and he regretted it so badly. If only you knew its for your own good SooYoung, I'm so worried that the stress is killing me.. I can't let you leave me, I can't lose someone else I love again.. I didn't mean to be so cold to you..

"Youngie ah.." he tried to approach her softly and gently like how they were before the whole chaos started. 

"Please, don't be like this.." he her cheek, but to no avail as she turned away from him, holding back tears which were threatening to fall. He sighed and continued driving to the mansion, while looking at her from time to time. 

As soon as the car halted once again, she quickly opened the door but was stopped by DongHae, holding onto her delicate hand softly.

"Sooyoung ah, I'm sorry.. Please be safe, remember that you're a spy, just act accordingly,"

silence engulfed the air. For a moment they stayed like that, Lee DongHae holding Choi SooYoung's hand, while Choi SooYoung grabbed the handle of the car tightly. Outside she was begging to leave the car to the Mansion, inside she was tearing down. She was begging to stay, to be with her DongHae.

His eyes spoke of sadness, pain, and love. He heaved another sigh..

I know what you’re going to say, please don’t say it
Don’t know why Don’t know why
I want to draw out each minute, each second
But the empty road rushes me on

"SooYoung ah.. I love you. I love you so much, remember that, I'll never compromise you. I love you," 

She closed her eyes and let a lone tear escape her eye.

"I know," she muttered, opening the car and closing it, never turning back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After going round and round
I arrive at your house that’s so familiar and tears fall
After spending a long day finding this place
I feel like I am lost

It felt so familiar. The place where she spent the bulk of her hectic life in once.

It was over 3 years ago. Everything ended, the whole spy and agent thing had left her life. She still contacted her fellow agents, except for one, for she could not contact that one person.

Lee Dong Hae.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don’t, please don’t leave
Don’t know why Don’t know why
It’s not even raining but outside the window
You grow white and farther apart

"Dong Hae, hold on there please, don't close your eyes, look at me, please! Dong hae!" She pleaded as she brought him close in her arms, blood oozing out from his wound. 

"Dong Hae, jebal.." she pleaded as tears flowed from her eyes uncontrollably. She didn't want to cry, she didn't want his last images of her to be her crying. She remembered that he told her that if he had to die and was supposed to see her for the last time, he wanted to see her smiling at him. She forced a smile but a yelp from caught her as tears flowed continuously.

"DongHae, don't leave me.. Please.. You said you wanted to protect me forever right?! Don't break that promise, you already broke it once, you can't break it again, please.. Don't leave me," she applied direct pressure on his wound, trying to stop the blood flow but to no avail. Blood just filled her hands as she held onto his cheek dearly.

"DongHae! You said you'll never leave me.. what is this? you can't leave me.. Dong Hae.. Jebal open your eyes, look at me.. I'm your SooYoung, your Summer.." she gasped for air as her tears escaped her eyes again and again.

Slowly, his fingers twitched and she grabbed onto them tightly. Using all the strength left, he brought his hand up to her face, carressing it as he smiled.

"SooYoung.."

"Dong Hae ah its me, its your SooYoung, don't close your eyes again, you'll be fine, don't leave.."

"Y-You're.. so beautiful.."

"Hae.."

"I'm sorry.. f-for breaking the promise... again.."

"No, you won't break it again, you won't,"

"Soo.. I-I Love.. Love You.. Remember that.. ... ..."

She let out a cry as his hand dropped back down. His body temperature was cold. His eyes were closed, yet his smile was still there for her. Only her.

He was gone.

Letting you go is not as easy as it sounds
I turn away, not being able to see you leave me
Tears eventually drop and I need to wipe them away now
I don’t know whether I should use the handkerchief you gave me or throw it away
Why won’t this trembling go away?

I pretend to be crazy and hold onto you but
My body won’t listen to me
Intoxicated with the scent of you in the car
I don’t want to wake up forever

He hugged her tightly, her hair as she stared out blankly.

"SooYoung.. I'm here for you now," KyuHyun whispered as he tucked her hair behind her ear, kissing her forehead as he hugged her even tighter, making sure she felt secured.

"Sir, you've got a letter," the Butler said as he entered the room. SooYoung stared at KyuHyun as he retrieved the letter and went to a corner to read it. 

She clung onto his hand tightly as he walked, but he kissed her once and told her to wait for him.

Dear Cho KyuHyun,

     I appreciate everything that has been done for me. You're not such a bad guy as I thought after all. 

How is SooYoung? Is she taking it alright? 

I promised her to always protect her no matter what.. I failed once, and now the second time. Its your turn to continue my promise. Don't ever break it. She deserves to be loved. Not by me, but by someone else.

I'm entrusting her into your hands now, KyuHyun. Take care of my SooYoung.

If I continued to be with her, she would be in danger. Spies were never meant to fall in love with each other. I probably should never have brought her in to the field. Now that I'm away from her, she's safe, with you.

Love her and never let her go, KyuHyun. I can no longer do that, but you can.

All the best in whatever you do.

DH

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don’t (please) don’t leave please (please)
Come back (come back) come back (come back)
On top of the empty seat you left
only your cold scent remains

She looked at the scars she made on herself as KyuHyun washed her wounds. His face was tear stained, and she felt her heart break as she watched him sniffle.

KyuHyun loved her.

She admitted that she had a spot for him in her heart, but He was always alive in her heart. Maybe not in reality anymore, but in her heart. Surely, she still had Lee Dong Hae.

She hugged KyuHyun tightly. It was something she never initiated before.

"Oppa.. Will you promise me something?"

"I'll promise you anything SooYoung,"

"Don't leave me alone,"

"I won't, I promise," he whispered, tilting her chin up as he brought her into a kiss she accepted.

On the outside, she was starting a whole new life with KyuHyun. Yet in her heart, it was just Lee Dong Hae. 

She missed him. She loves him.

-----------------------------------------------

"Yeobo ah," he hugged her from behind as he rubbed her tummy lightly, planting kisses on her neck as she smile and inhaled his scent.

"Oppa, you bought back the house for me?"

"I know you miss this place.. I know you still do," he smiled. 

She knew that inside of KyuHyun he was cracking and always yearning for a place in her heart. 

He had a place in her heart, but he knew that someone else was always above him.

"Oppa.. I love you,"

"I know, I love you too Soo.. I love our SooHyun who is in your tummy now too," he smiled warmly as he turned her around to kiss her forehead.

For the first time, she smiled genuinely after 3 years.

She had to love KyuHyun as much as she loved him last time, she knew it was getting unfair for KyuHyun. 

However as much as she was going to love KyuHyun more, she knew, that Lee Dong Hae was always going to be in her heart. No matter what.

--------------

He stood outside the fences of the old house as he watched the man and pregnant woman hug and kiss each other.

"This is what I really want to see.. I want to see her being happy. And she is.. Right, dong hae?" he asked himself as he smiled.

He never left her side after all, he was always at a distance, making sure she never saw him. 

As much as he felt happy on the outside for her, he knew that inside he yearned for her to be in his arms again. He loved her.

Please don’t, please don’t leave
Come back (come back) come back (come back)
I will hold onto the remaining scent
So come back to your place

========================================================

URGH IM SO SORRY THE FIC PROBABLY DIDN'T MAKE MUCH SENSE BUT THIS WAS WRITTEN LATE AT NIGHT AND MY EYES ARE STINGING OHMYYYYYY. basically, this fic was adapted from a CHANGSOO FIC called SPYING GAMES. I just changed ChangMin to Dong Hae because I realised I need some soohae in my fics! so here you go, soohae and kyuyoung all in one!

the scene jumps from past to present.. really sorry about that I tend to do recollections and reflections kind of writing.. I suggest that you read SPYING GAMES to understand this fic well. I love SPYING GAMES so much ohmy its one of the best stories I've read in AFF so far! (apart from Anatomy of Choi SooYoung by my fav writer!)

so it just goes that Donghae and SooYoung are spies and they are dating but spies aren't supposed to date because they're putting themselves in danger (JUST READ SPYING GAMES OKAY!??!?!) and yeah he "died" but KyuHyun actually saved him (I leave that to your imagination..) and donghae left sooyoung with kyuhyun because donghae realised that kyuhyun was actually a good guy (in spying games, i dont know whether kyu is a good or bad guy but in this fic, KYU SHALL BE A GOOD MAKNAE :D). donghae knows that kyu loves soo a lot so he trusted her to him..

soo still loves dong hae in the end, but she doesnt know that donghae was actually still alive although he supposedly "died" in her arms. donghae (needless to say) loves sooyoung so much.. there's a reason why i placed the lyrics at the end again. its because Dong hae still cant let go of sooyoung although he wrote to kyuhyun in the letter that he is going to trust sooyoung to him. He still wants her back, but everybody knows its impossible already!

so yeah, ITS ANGSTY. :( im sorry.

ANYWAY ON A FLUFFY AND GOOD NOTE, IM BACK! :) i dont know how long because I've been really busy and this is my first update after more than 1/2 a year! so yeah and next year's going to be crazy again so i better enjoy this month/next month/nextnext month before everything goes hellish again..

andddddd for the past few months i've been MIA on my fics and not updating them at all, i've actually been SUPER ACTIVE okay?! i became a reader instead of a writer hahahaha I'm so sorry about that! I read fanfics every day and SPYING GAMES is a MUST READ! 

CALLING OUT TO ALL CHANGSOO SHIPPERS, READ SPYING GAMES. yay :)

and this song, (K Will- Please Don't Go) is really great. Brought me to tears. He is such a great singer and although the MV is a little complicating because of the ending (2 interpretations).. I STILL LOVE IT.

OKAY PEACE OUT BYE GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED MY FAIL UPDATE! :)

i know i may not be the best or one of the good kyuyoung writers out there but I still thank you guys for wanting me to update :) love you all! KYUYOUNG AND CHANGSOO FTW.

-CASETTETAPESXO