Thanks To Break the Rules![Kyuyoung]

The Random Shots

SooYoung rubbed her eyes sleepily as she struggled to look at her bedroom lights.

"Urgh.. Who did this.." She mumbled as she heard her bedroom door open, followed by someone pinning her down to her bed playfully as the person chuckled. She struggled a little until the person moved the blanket out of her face.

"Morning Beautiful!" KyuHyun said as he planted a chaste kiss on her nose.

"Oppa!" She squealed as she sat up immediately, hugging him tightly. He chuckled as he put his face in her hair, remembering her aroma.

"I missed you.." She said softly as she snuggled closer to him. He hugged her protectively with both hands as he examined her. Long straight hair, she looked so much more feminine. And there he had it, he pulled away from her and gazed at her. Choi SooYoung isn't so rough anymore hmm? 

He slowly turned into a frown as he saw a little tear in her eye.

"Soo.." He said as he cupped her face and planted kisses on her cheeks and nose. She wrinkled her nose as she stuck out her tongue. KyuHyun chuckled as he pulled out something from his bag.

"Oppa?"She called out as he turned around. Oh, there she is. Wearing oversized shirts again.

"Yah, don't wear this, you know I can't-"

"Control." she finished his sentence as she ran to him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

he smirked as he carried her onto the bed, then whipping out something.

"NEW ALBUM!" she squealed as she grabbed it and flipped it around the pages, looking at super junior's new look. she complimented donghae's new hair as kyuhyun pouted, pointing to himself. Sooyoung laughed as she kissed his nose when he cupped her face and pecked her lips. She blushed furiously as she flipped through the album awkwardly while kyuhyun wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to him. Then she came to the Thanks To section.

She was expecting something, however..

"Qiannie, weird yoona cold ssic.. Nice seohyunnie.." she expected her name to be there but she realised, seohyun was the last name. She blinked her eyes furiously as she forced a small smile.

"nice album." she said quietly as she moved kyuhyun's arm away and stood up to put the album back in a storage. Kyuhyun sighed as he hugged her from behind.

"Baby, saranghae~" he said sing songingly as she pulled away.

"You promised me.." she said softly as she began to busy herself.

Kyuhyun bit his lip as he watched her. "pr-promise what?" he asked as she turned to face him. "You don't even remember? You promised to add me in your Thanks To!" she said as she frowned. "don't you remember?"

she sighed as she closed her eyes. "forget it.. It's just a lame promise anyway, I guess I didn't mean it." she said quietly as she made her way to the door.

"Sooyoung.. You know that I can't do that. It's not a lame promise, I tried to but manager hyung doesn't allow. We can't blow our cover remember?" He said as he hugged her, spinning her around to face him. He could see the disappointment.

"I know that we're restricted.. I just wanted a small thing from this covering up.. You know how hard it is for me to not say anything about you." she sighed as she tiptoed and kissed his lips. "I understand that it's hard for you." she said as she ruffled his hair. He still felt bad though.

"So how's promotion photoshoots?" He asked as he grabbed her hand and headed downstairs with her.

"Hmm, not bad. SeoHyunnie's wearing more explicit clothings." She said as KyuHyun chuckled.

"You mean that picture with a tubeless dress?"

"Yah, you saw that? what about my picture?!" She shouted as KyuHyun opened the fridge.

"You pinned up your fringe that's all."

"Yah!" She shouted as she closed the fridge angrily.

"I'm just joking honey~" He said as he pinched her cheek. She squirmed as she stuck out her tongue.

"I'm going to write your name in my Thanks To this time."She said as KyuHyun stared at her in disbelief.

"Youngie, you can't do this-"

"I don't care. Don't you love me? Why are you scared of letting our relationship get known?" She asked nonchalantly as he stood there rooted, then a smile broke onto his face.

"Make sure you have to write your namjachingu arrasso?" KyuHyun said as he kissed her cheek. "It's time we break the rules."

==================

what a fail one shot.