A day in the life of the Shims [CHANGSOO]

The Random Shots

SooYoung props herself up on the bed with her left arm as she gently trails her husband's prominent jawline and lips, taking in his scent. She smiles as he mumbles a few words that sounded like 'muffins' and 'chocolate' and kisses his eyes softly, then his nose and then his lips. He shifts a little and his face faces SooYoung's, but eyes still close as he slings his arm around her waist, pulling her closer to his chest. SooYoung giggles and hits his chest as he smiles and her hair.

"Good morning baby," he says as he makes her lie down on her back and hovers above her, smiling with his signature mismatched eyes as she pinched his nose.

"Good morning stupid boy," she says cheekily as she sticks her tongue out, putting a hand on his arm.

She notices the evil glint in his eyes and his mischievous smirk as he neared her face, grabbing onto the hem of his shirt that she was wearing. She decides to play along, knowing that-

"UWAH! OMMA! APPA!" - that Ming Ki would cry out for her parents soon.

ChangMin groans and then pouts at SooYoung as she pushes him at him and giggles, running to the room opposite their's. She cuddled her daughter as she soothed her cries while ChangMin had a long face on, pulling Jun Ki away from his younger sister.

"O-omma.. *sniff* Oppa hit me in his sleep again! In the face!" Ming Ki bawls as she points an accusing finger at her older brother.

"Omma, I swear it was on accident! I was dreaming of fighting Food Monster! He tried to steal our food-"

"You play too much games Jun Ki ah, KyuHyun ahjusshi shouldn't have bought those games for you," ChangMin says as he holds Jun Ki's little hand. "Time to brush our teeth!" ChangMin says as he pulls SooYoung's hand with him too, letting her get dragged by him as she uses her other hand to carry Ming Ki.

The Shims brush their teeth together as the two kids fought for the toothpaste, resulting in Jun Ki eating some toothpaste while Ming Ki scuttles out of the bathroom to the living room.

SooYoung smiles as Jun Ki runs after his sister. ChangMin closes around her by the sink and smiles, planting a kiss on her lips.

"You didn't give me a proper morning kiss yeobo," he complains lightly as he steals another kiss from her. She blushes, just like how they used to date secretly behind everyone.

"YAH!" Jun Ki shouts, followed by bursts of laughter from the living room- the two rascals were wrestling each other down again with the pillows.

"Another fight?"

"Yeah. I'll prepare breakfast, you take care of the kids. What do you want to eat oppa?"

"Hmm.. You," ChangMin chuckles loudly as SooYoung runs after him from the bathroom, smacking his back a few times before entering the kitchen and blushing again at his words. He never fails to make her blush even after such a long time.

Pancakes were served at the breakfast table with maple syrup and 2 glasses of milk and 2 cups of coffee. ChangMin sits down with the children, and grabs the newspapers. DBSK was on the headlines again- all 5 of them. SNSD was topping the charts too while Super Junior had started on SS8. Tickets were already sold out.

SooYoung grabs a seat beside ChangMin and starts to eat the pancakes. Luckily there were 3 more stacks of pancakes for the 4 of them to eat. The kids had their parents genes- they ate 6 meals a day.

Later, SooYoung and ChangMin helps Junki and Mingki to change out and brings them out to the gate as the schoolbus comes aruond the corner. SooYoung and ChangMin then walks away while MingKi tears up in the bus.

"O-Oppa.. I want.. I WANT MORE OF OMMA'S PANCAKES! WHY DO I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL?!" she screams and kicks her legs in the air as JunKi shakes his head, hugging his sister as he brings out his lunchbox and feeds her some food.

"You need to learn self-control, it's a skill only awesome people like me can do," JunKi says and nods his head as he hums a tune for his sister while she ate the food.

SooYoung and ChangMin rushes back into the house, slamming the door as she sinks into the sofa happily, grabbing the chips they hid from their children. ChangMin smirks and climbs on top of her, kissing her as she giggles in between.

"Min ah, we have to work.." she says reluctantly, prying him off her as he pouts again, stamping his feet around trying to gain back her attention.

"But SooYoungie~"

"No oppa," she says with determination as she goes to the room and picks her outfit in the large walk-in closet. ChangMin follows suit and walks in, getting his outfit then pulling her into the bathroom with him to take a bath together... ...

The two then goes to SMTown building together and separates, walking to different rehearsal rooms. ChangMin was busy with his upcoming debut with DBSK as 5 again while SooYoung had to go to Music Bank for another recording for SNSD's latest single.

Right after school ends, Jun Ki and Ming Ki makes their way home like ordinary people, as though their father wasn't one of the Rising Gods of the East and their mother wasn't the leggy brunette of Girls Generation. They eat out and then go home to enjoy the afternoon and night to themselves, receiving a few calls from their parents occassionally to check on them.

SooYoung reaches home first, exhausted after the long recording. She changes into some ier (ChangMin's shirt only) and wears ChangMin's favourite lingerie on her. She dims the light and makes sure that the kids were fast asleep.

ChangMin wasn't expecting what was going to happen that night. He opened the door lethargically but his eyes shot up to SooYoung. Was he going to get what he want after such a long time..? He hoped so. He had been trying so hard for a night like this.

SooYoung does what she does all the time- greets him and kisses him, asks him how work was throwing his bag at the corner of who knows where.

This time, she pulls him into the room quickly and he knows that this was going to be a real special night as she walks over to him seductively with a glass of red wine for him and for her. She sits on his lap and drinks with him until he feels that he was loosening up, he pushes her onto the bed and proceeds to a night of fun, joy and

Until..

"OMMA! APPA! OPPA HIT ME AGAIN!!" Ming Ki cries out as Jun Ki screams, hitting his sister back.

ChangMin groans while SooYoung whines, getting into their clothes again and trudging their feet into the room opposite their's. 

Looks like ChangMin needs more luck for a wonderful night with his dear SooYoung.