In My Dream KYUYOUNG.

The Random Shots

A/N: Please watch this video before you read! then you'll understand and feel it. KyuHyun ah, dont cry! ):

==================================================

"Seo, don't go away!" KyuHyun said as he gripped SeoHyun's wrists and spun her around, kissing her. When she pulled away, she stared at his glassy eyes.

"Oppa.. I'm sorry, but I really like YongHwa oppa.. Kyu, I'm sorry.. Jinjja.."

"Why? Did I do anything wrong? Tell me what I did wrong, let me save our relationship! Please, Seo." He begged as SeoHyun just shook her head.

"Oppa, our relationship was already on the rocks since last month. I too have tried to save it, but I couldn't! I-I'm sorry that I already like someone else oppa. You're really a nice guy, but I.. I can't be with you. Sorry." She said as she bowed.

"Seo.." He muttered as she walked away from him.

-----------------------

"Why.. WHY?!" KyuHyun shouted as he threw the glass onto the void deck wall, causing it to erupt in shards of it. He let his tears drop freely and he kneeled down, hitting the ground. 

"Oppa!" The tall brunette shouted as she ran towards him. He was curled up in a ball as he cried.

"Otteoke? SooYoung, Otteoke!?"He shouted as he embraced her tightly, not letting go of her.

"KyuHyun.." She mumbled as he hugged her and cried at the same time.

"She left me.. After 2 years.. Why Soo, why?" He asked softly as he pulled away.

"Kyu, it's not your fault.. It's just that, Seo got carried away.. She's young, she doesn't know about love oppa."

"If she didn't know about love, why did she date me?! Why?!" He shouted as he grabbed another bottle and smashed it onto the wall.

"KyuHyun, please dont be like this.." She said as she hugged him from the back. He stopped and let her hug him as he cried a little more. The only person who was always really there for him was SooYoung. No matter where he was, she would come by and help him out. He always felt guilty that he couldn't give back SooYoung's love for him no matter what. He liked her, but it was a little lesser than SeoHyun. Just a little.

He turned around and sighed, hugging SooYoung who was also crying.

"Pabo.. Why are you helping me all the time? Do you know how guilty I feel?" He asked as he pushed her bangs away and hugged her.

She just smiled and let him be.

================================================

KyuHyun stood on stage as he cried a little while singing In My Dream. It reminded him of SeoHyun. He had gradually lost feelings for her 1 year ago but there was still a tinge of it. 

SooYoung looked from backstage at KyuHyun. She was there supporting him at SS3 in China.

She bit on her nail as she saw him cry and wipe his tears away from the last part. He came down and wiped his never ending tears.

He walked down the alley of rooms alone. Then he saw her. The girl who was always there for him. He never forgot about her, she never did too. He was grateful for whatever she did for him. He smiled as he wiped his tears away. He never knew that he always had feelings for her. Her stoned face changed into a warm smile as she ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Kyu, stop thinking about her.."She said as KyuHyun cried more.

"Soo, that feeling keeps on hitting me again and again.."

She knew that he still like SeoHyun a little. Even a little feeling made her sad. She pursed her lips together as she just let her tears flow silently. KyuHyun felt his back of the shirt a little wet and pulled her away.

"Soo.."He muttered as she breathed in deeply and he used his thumb to wipe away her tear. She smiled as she turned around to walk to the exit. When she turned around, she cried more but made it quiet. He looked at her retreating back. SooYoung looked up a little to let the tears go back into her eyes but to no avail.

He knew how his words hurt her. He knew that she still loved him. He didn't want her to leave, the only person who was always behind him. The person who he liked now. He looked at her nearing the exit. You can't leave.

He ran towards her and hug her from the back. She stopped abruptly as he hugged her securely.

"Don't leave." He whispered as she just looked downwards and let the tears run freely. She wiped it off a little but it didn't seem to end at all.

She just nodded her head a few times and turned around, then lifted his face up a little and smiled at him. He broke into a small smile as she nodded her head once more.

"Wash your face." She said softly as he nodded and turned to the toilet. He always listened to her and obeyed her. She always heard him tell her his problems, but he never once heard her tell him her problems.

He emerged out confidently from the toilet as he sighed and chanted a mantra in his head to do well for her. Just for her.

As he was about to go on stage for an encore, he looked back and saw her standing there, smiling at him. She was still crying a little. He smiled and rushed to her, holding her face, he kissed her forehead then went on stage. He started to sing the song that ached him. Once ached him. He sang as he thought of the girl's face. He sang powerfully, his thoughts all on her.

She went to the audience stand quite near the stage and looked at him singing. She let her tears flow a little as everyone was screaming and shouting for the 5 super junior boys on stage.

He looked around for her as it was far from his part. Then he saw her wiping her tears off. He looked at her as she looked up and smiled at him. He broke into a toothy grin, so did she.

He sang his part, always looking at her. She was his source of energy and strength. If it wasn't for her, he wouldn't be standing here at all. He wouldn't move on.

The two just looked at each other until she mouthed, "I'm proud of you."

========================================================

okay i feel sad. ): anyway should i make a sequel? (: comments please!