Year 2050 IV [ChangSoo]

The Random Shots

She stared at the same old white walls, now moulding a little. 

"I want to leave," she whispered to herself, closing her eyes as she sighed. When will this end?

"Warning, Warning, Systems turned off," 

What?

She felt the ropes on her hand disintegrate and the door flinging wide open. Her eyes were shot opened as she looked around the room.

"Warning, Warning, Systems turned off,"

She watched as a professor entered the room. She pretended to sleep as the professor struggled to carry her out, but she could sense something. Something was wrong.

These people didn't cause the whatever system to turn off. No, it must be someone else. Screw this, I'm leaving this place, Something's wrong!

"ARGH! YOU.. THE MUTATION, SHE'S ESCAPED! CATCH HER!" the professor shouted as he felt his eye bleed. SooYoung had kicked him in the face and made a dash. No idea where she wanted to go, just based on her instincts.

She felt her heart go lighter as she ran past all the scrambling people. It was a bedlam, but she had no time to care.

But.. ChangMin? Where is he?

"E-Excuse me, have you seen Mr Shim ChangMin?" she sported her fake human accent as the frantic lady just shook her head.

", ChangMin where are you.." she cursed as she ran back, only to hit into.. someone.

"Where are you going, Miss Choi SooYoung?" TOP smirked as more guards surrounded the both of them.

--------------------------------------------------

He had shut down the whole system. Now.. there's only 7 Minutes left.

He dashed into her room, only to see a bleeding professor on the ground.

She's already left.

"SooYoung, Choi SooYoung! Where are you?!" he shouted as he shoved his way throughout the chaotic crowd, only to meet a familiar face.

TOP.

And the girl who had bared her fangs to him, SooYoung.

5 Minutes.

-------------------------------------

That familiar warmth, she felt it again.

"Ch-ChangMin?"

"Don't you dare hurt her."

The most bewildering thing happened then.

He bared his fangs.

--------------------------------------

They musn't hurt her again. It's time I show them my secret from the start I joined this stupid company.

I'm telling this to you all now..

I'm a mutation too.

-----------------------------------------

"There's only 3 Minutes left, 180 seconds. The bomb's ticking away, TOP. Time for you all to run. Or should I say, time for you all to say your last prayers. Because we'll all die in this building together. ALL of us,"

he smirked, hugging SooYoung who was clutching on to him.

"Y-You're a.. mutation too?"

"Never guessed huh,"

The surge of energy sprung back to him.

He felt his body liven up, making him feel lighter.

That's right, his powers were back to him.

"2 Minutes. You all better say your prayers. Not all of us are going to die together after all. Only those who left the building, and ME and SOOYOUNG are leaving. Goodbye TOP, see you in hell," he growled, baring his fangs again as he carried the tired SooYoung bridal style, summoning all his powers and running through the hallway, into the walls of the building. It was painful, but it's worth it.

All for SooYoung.

"Min-"

"Don't talk," he said as he ran fullspeed, straight into the thickest wall which would lead them to freedom. Just 5 seconds.

Now he wasn't sure whether they would make it out in time.

4..

3..

Soo, remember that whatever happens,

2..

Just know that..

1..

I love you, SooYoung,

0..

Me too... ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just beside the woods by the crumpled building, filled with corpses and perhaps many laboratory equipments was a young boy playing by the waters.

"Oppa, omma! Palli, come play with me!" he shouted as the couple smiled lovingly at their child, running to the waters with him.

"2 years, it's passed by so fast," a man whispered to the woman in his arms.

"Look at their child, so cute," she giggled, pushing herself up to sit beside him.

"Our's will be coming out soon too, Youngie. Just one more month,"

"I can't wait for him to come out, Min. After all the hardships.."

They intertwined their hands together as they walked away, passing by the crumpled building. 2 years, and the building's still in that state.

He growled.

"Wae, what's wrong Min?"

"I can hear their souls screaming to us,"

She stopped and turned back to look at the building.

"Let's just leave, and never come back here again,"

"We will SooYoung, we will. They all deserved to leave this world. For hurting you. For trying to destroy our kind,"

"ChangMin, let's leave here. I don't want to know what happened to their bodies after 3 years,"

"Okay, let's go Soo," he pecked her lips and wrapped his arm around her shoulder (not around her side as her tummy was big enough with their growing baby).

The two walked down the lane quietly, their figures retreating from the building,

and soon, they disappeared.

===================

the ending .

basically I just wanted to bring across the point that they two lived happily ever after and those people who stands in Changsoo's way will lead a horrible life. /:

I know I'm a y author. >< I'm sorry people.