No matter how loud it longs for you [T.O.P, SooYoung, HeeChul]

The Random Shots

*story mainly about T.O.P., heechul comes at the end. Angst ahead.*

"How have you been, SooYoung?"

"I'm fine, how are you SeungHyun oppa?"

"You've grown skinnier SooYoungie. Have you been eating well? Are you happy? Does.."

"Oppa, I'm alright. I've been eating well."

".. he.. does he treat you right? Are you happy with him?"

"He treats me well oppa. I'm happy with him,"

"SooYoung.. I know I shouldn't be saying this,"

"What is it oppa?"

"I.. I miss you, I miss you a lot,"

"... ...I missed you too,"

"I was blind SooYoungie, I really am,"

"Why? Don't say such things oppa.. You're scaring me,"

"Why didn't I see.. that we were meant to be?"

"Wh-What are you talking about?"

"No.. We were supposed to be together. SooYoung, why am I so blind, why didn't I see you then?"

"Stop.. Please.."

"I liked her then. You helped me woo her, but I gave up when I knew she loved someone else,"

"... ..."

"I did so much for her, and all these that I did for her, actually hurt you,"

"... Stop oppa, please.."

"Why? Why did you keep it all to yourself?"

"Because I could talk to no one oppa, no one."

"Were you scared?"

"Oppa, you were the only one I trusted, but you were the one I was upset with,"

"SooYoung, I know, it's too late."

"Too late for what oppa?"

"To tell you that-"

"Don't say it, please, don't!"

"That.. That I.."

"No.. Please don't say it now.."

"I love you. I was blind. I only saw her and not you. I hurt you so much, I didn't realise by confiding to you, I was killing you slowly deep inside. I didn't know,"

"Because you stopped caring for me. You were so occupied with her, you forgot about me."

"I'm sorry.. I really am.. Give me a chance SooYoung, please.."

"You forgot about me, and it hurts. It really did. I felt so miserable and devastated. I thought that by helping you I could ease myself, but no. It just makes me feel like I have a double personality. One that is happy and comforting you, while the other is crying in my own heart. I tried to stop myself from being like this, but you only saw her in your eyes. What happened to me? It hurt so badly oppa, it really did.."

"Give me a chance to change things, break up with him,"

"I sought for another way to make myself happier. I found him. He made me happy, but no. I found out that as long as you invaded my thoughts, all the happy SooYoung scenes are just a false front of how I really feel. I hate it when I'm with him, because he's only a substituition of you to make myself numb. It's unfair to him, but what else could I do?"

"Break up with him and come to me SooYoung, jebal.. I need you, I want you, I miss you SooYoung.. I love you, I really do. Please believe me,"

"I can't afford to make a mistake. What if I get hurt again?"

"I promise I'll turn things around Soo, please.."

"I'm scarred, oppa. I'm too afraid to fall in love, to make myself get hurt again and again.. all for you.."

"Please-"

"SeungHyun? What are you doing here?"

"H-HeeChul.."

"Oh, here to visit SooYoungie?"

"Yeah,"

"I brought some fruits along, wanna share?"

"N-No thanks.."

"Ah what a waste, they're fresh! You know, SooYoungie loves fresh fruits, I'm sure she'd like to see us share some of her favourite delicacies, even though she hates sharing food,"

"... ..."

"SooYoung ah, I'm back again, did you miss me?"

"Hee Chul oppa.. I-I.. I did.."

"SeungHyun came to visit you too, and I got fresh fruits for you, I'm going to cut it okay?"

"Ne,"

"Here's a bobo for you Youngie~ muack!"

"Oppa, oppa.. I.. I need to tell you something-"

"I'll be back in a jiffy, I'll go to the canteen to cut the fruits! SeungHyun, go accompany her will you?"

"Ne,"

"Annyeong!"

... ...

"SooYoung ah, jebal, give me another chance, wake up and tell me that you'll let me love you fully. Let me be able to embrace you fully and be proud to tell everyone you're mine. Please don't let my heart break, I hate to see you two together. I just want you to be with me. Hadn't you always wanted this SooYoung, just me and you, just me looking at you and nobody else. SooYoung, I know I was the greatest idiot, but give this idiot another chance, please.."

"Oppa, I won't lie to you.. I still love you.. I'm a fool right? I just wanted a form of distraction from you, I didn't want to feel the ache in my heart to see you staring at her or talking to me about her. Oppa, I love you, but I can't give my love to you..

I wanted you to love me then, but you never did. And now when I found someone, you just had to run to me. Why? Why didn't you come to me earlier? I'm already hurt enough oppa. Even though I'm here sleeping on this bed, I can still feel that ache through my numb heart. Oppa, please leave me, don't ever visit me again, it hurts. Just treat it like I'm dead, like I'm gone from this Earth.

It's over oppa, don't come back to me again, no matter how loud my heart longs for you,"

================================

sorry, a minor heechul and sooyoung only. I've recently grown fond towards T.O.P and I'll probably be writing a T.O.P. and sooyoung story after I'm done with a lot of my kyuyoung/changsoo stories (which is.. a longlong way.) I'm feeling upset now, and my situation is somewhat of SooYoung's in here. That's why I wrote this story.

Anyway, I'll update when I can, I'm really busy now.

Hope you liked my update even though it's angst!