Confession [ChangSoo]

The Random Shots

 

eodumi geochigo huimihan jomyeongi hana dul kkeojideon jogeum chagawotdeon saebyeok
neomu neujeotdago, 

bochaeneun neoreul bomyeo ilbureo meolli doragatdeon iksukhaetdeon gil

ChangMin singed as he carrassed the small photoframe of him and the certain girl. He smiled as he observed the smile- a smile which only made his heart flutter, the only smile which could make him really happy.

dan han beondo neo eomneun naega doel geora 
jamsirado saenggak motaesseo
eonjenganeun sigani heureumyeon
amu il eobseotdeusi gieokhaji mot hago da ichyeojigetji.

He knew that he had to move on. He stopped smiling as he replaced the photoframe into a storage box under his bed. That's right, it's time to keep the memories, isn't it?

ajikdo gakkeumssik cheoeum naege dagawa
immatchudeon neol itji mot hae chajaganeun gil
eojjeoda uyeonhi neon geu goseul geotge doemyeon jamsi meomchwo useo neomgigo gadeon gireul jaechokhalkka

He lay on his bed and touched his right side. Empty. Cold. No ChangMin, you can't reminsce the memories with her. She's gone, remember?

dan han beondo neo eomneun naega doel geora
jamsirado saenggak motaesseo
eonjenganeun sigani heureumyeon
amu il eobseotdeusi gieokhaji mot hago da ichyeojigetji

He shook his head as images of her popped out in his mind. Her face, her lips, her embrace, her everything. Why am I feeling like this?

namjadapge malhaji mot han sujubeotdeon naui gobaege
joyonghi naege dagawaseo gidaeodeon nega neomu geuriwo dasi doragago sipeo

He recalled, she tried to stop the breakup from happening. But he had no choice. He pushed her arms away and walked down the road all alone. He could hear her crying from behind. He wanted to run back and embrace her tightly, telling her that he was sorry. But what use would it be for now? Everything was gone, like the wind.

yeongwonira mideotdeon jeonbuyeotdeon neol geuri swipge jiul su eobseo
eonjenganeun sigani heureumyeon oraedoen ilgicheoreom jamsinama miso jitgo maneun
yeolbyeongieotdago chueokhamyeo nan sal su isseulkka

He closed his eyes as he ended the song. Simultaneously, a tear dropped onto his handsome face. No, he was lying to himself. How can he read their relationship like an old diary, smiling and passing it off? How can he live again, reminscing, think that it was just a momentary fever? It wasn't momentary. It was always with him.

It's been 6 months. 6 Months since he left her, 6 months since he felt his heart thumping. 6 months having a numb heart. 6 months of missing her so much.

6 months since he smiled for a true reason.

He stood up and draped on his jacket as he walked down the same road he took. He wasn't expecting anyone, even her to be there, honestly. He wanted to sit down on the bench they used to sit at, only knowing that it was occupied now by a couple. 

He looked at the loving couple. It was as though a broken couple had left the bench, only to have a new generation of couple to replace it all when they were gone. He sighed as he sat at the next bench. He wondered how things were for her. How she was feeling now.

He wondered whether he missed her.

He looked at the other half of the bench the couple was sitting at which was empty. He remembered the times he would hug her over there, sing her songs, hold her hand when it was winter, hug her, kiss her. Tell her how his day was..

He had no one to share with it now. He was in a daze for sometime, not knowing that the couple had already left the bench and someone else had sat on that bench. Soon, ChangMin came back into reality and wiped off a silent tear. He looked at the bench. He rubbed his eyes.

He was sure he was seeing things.

He looked at the girl as she sat on the bench, looking as helpless as he was, pondering over something. He stood up abruptly. The girl seemed to hear him stand up and looked up too, shocked to see him. She didn't move at all, both of them staring at each other. Soon, she looked away and rubbed her nose as she stood up and walked away slowly from the scene.

Choi SooYoung walked off as she blamed herself for coming back to the place where her worst, yet most beautiful memory was left at. The place where she spent her time with the one she still loved, the place where he broke up with her.

It all happened at the same place, wasn't it coincidental?

She scolded herself for coming to this place to reminsce of their times, she hated herself for sitting at the same bench, she hated herself for looking up when she heard someone stand up.

She hated herself for being this sentimental, not being able to ever give up on him.

All these while she told everyone she was making an effort to forget him, but not once did she. She couldn't. He made such an impact on her.

She figured that out only that same night when she was looking at the scrapbook of her fond memories with him. She felt like slapping herself when she found herself crying because of him, she threw the scrapbook at a corner of her room but took it up shortly. She missed him, and she couldn't deny that. She felt herself crying as she walked straight, having no idea where she would end up at. 

ChangMin watched as she walked away. The girl that made him laugh so much, the girl that he gave all the love to, the girl that gave him the reason to come back to the same place where his fond memories were filled at. The girl which gave him strength to live in life.. 

The girl who gave him a reason why his life had went down the drain since she left him. He too wanted to cry, but knowing that he was at fault, he knew that he had no right to. He swallowed the lump in his throat down as he thought over and over again. Why he couldn't concentrate during performances, why he would always avoid this place, the place where he didn't want things to happen again.

It was all because of her. She made up his life.

He hated himself for being such an idiot to break up with her when he still loved her so much, he hated himself for still standing here, not doing anything to change things, to make it up to her, to let her know that he never once gave up on her.

SooYoung felt herself crying so much that her weeps could be heard. She felt her footsteps getting heavier. She didn't want to leave the place afterall. Somehow, she stopped in her tracks as though waiting for something to happen. She too didn't know why.

She found out that she was hoping he would run back for her. She laughed to herself softly, then slowly getting really loudly. Then she started to cry as she laughed at her stupidness. Why would he come back for me? Why am I still standing here? Why am I still missing him so much? Why? 

She crouched down low as she cried her heart out. Her heart was torn into two because of the same man who made her give so much love to him. She stood up as she shakily continued to walk . She felt so weak at this place. She sniffed as she used her hands to wipe away her tears.

A pair of arms hugged her from behind as she looked downwards. She remembered the warmth of his arms, she remembered how he always clenched his fist whenever he hugged her tightly.

It was him.

ChangMin hugged SooYoung tightly as he put his face in her hair. He knew that he too was crying as he heard her cry. She tried to push his hands away but he tightened his grip even more. 

"Don't leave!" He said as he felt her clawing his arms. She stopped and slumped back onto him weakly.

"Why?" She asked softly as ChangMin shook his head slightly. He turned her around as he looked at her puffy red eyes.

"Why are you doing this? Leaving me and then asking me to come back again? Why?" She asked as she looked at him now. "Have you had any idea how you broke my heart?" She asked, her voice quivering. He held onto her arms as he pulled her into an embrace. She draped her arms around his neck as she burried her face into his shoulder.

"Have you had any idea.. How much you hurt me when you left? 6 months. It's been 6 months and I can't get over it." She said as ChangMin carrassed her hair.

"I missed you." He said as he used his right hand to hold her chin, making her look at him. She watched as another tear escape from his eye. She used her right hand to wipe it off as he shook his head.

"Stop it." He said as she let her tears run freely.

"Stop hurting me like this, I can't live without you for a day." He said as he pulled her into a kiss, locking his arms around her waist. She cupped his face as he kissed her more ardently. 

Somehow on that night, the stars shone brightly than ever, the moon was a full moon. The night didn't seem that cold after all.

I tried to doubt you and live without you,

Tried to deny but I love you like a do

But I realise now and I'll admit it,

happiness is you.

=================================

I updated the previous chapter too. And the lyrics are from ChangMin's song, Confession.

beautiful song he wrote for his ex-girlfriend, someone who was lucky. really recommend to listen to, it's really sad but nice.