Mr Taxi is Too Perfect Part 2 KYUYOUNG.

The Random Shots

"Ugh.." KyuHyun muttered as he crawled up the window into SNSD's second level room.

He walked stealthily into the room and sat at the bedside, looking at the girl he loves. He carrassed her hair and kissed her forehead.

"I miss you." He whispered. SeoHyun was at the doorway, looking at the two. 

"They're so sweet together!" SeoHyun thought. She still liked KyuHyun a little, but she also likes YongHwa. She was in her mind debating whether she should inform her unnies about it or let KyuHyun spend sometime with SooYoung.

"I think I got the answer." She thought as she smiled and closed the door.

"UNNIE! INTRUDER!!!!! ITS KYUHYUN OPPA!" SeoHyun shouted as all the girls looked up at the 2nd level staircase. YoonA, YuRi and HyoYeon were joking around at the living room, TaeYeon and Sunny were clearing the kitchen, Tiffany and Jessica were doing their nails.

Then they all took the things that were nearest to them.

YoonA, YuRi and HyoYeon grabbed pillows and folded their sleeves; TaeYeon took a roller for doughs and Sunny grabbed a pan; Jessica grabbed a lamp while Tiffany grabbed a hanger.

"CHO KYUHYUN!!!" They all shouted as if on cue and went to SooYoung's room.

"Oh damn.." KyuHyun muttered under his breath as the 8 of them opened the door and SeoHyun ran to lock the door and window so that KyuHyun couldn't leave the scene.

"YOU'RE DEAD!!" Jessica shouted as YoonA, YuRi and HyoYeon began to smash the pillow on his face and hold his arms. SeoHyun held his legs that were kicking while Sunny pinched him on his arm.

"OUCH! YAH!" Tiffany hit him using the hanger on his leg.

"STUPID KYUHYUN!!" TaeYeon was about to aim her roller at he's *ahem you all know* when..

"W-Why are you all here? KyuHyun?" SooYoung said as she woke up from all the noise.

"Soo.." TaeYeon ran towards SooYoung and hugged her. "Finally you opened the door!"

"Let go." SooYoung said as the girls slowly walked out of the room, leaving taeyeon and kyuhyun.

"Soo.." He said as he went closer to her. She turned to face TaeYeon.

"KyuHyun oppa, stop where you are and just talk."

"Soo, hear me out.. I'm really sorry.."

"Kyu, I-I just think we need to cool off for now. Let's just avoid each other.." She said as she cried a little.

"Why Soo, Why? Please don't do this.."

"Kyu, I really don't know what to do.. I've already thought about it.."

"No.. Soo, please."

"KyuHyun oppa, please leave. OMO, SOOYOUNG!" TaeYeon saw many tissue paper drop out of her bed, all stained with her tears.

KyuHyun was shocked too.

"U-Unnie.. Sorry I dirtied the dorm.."

"Pabo, it's alright. KyuHyun oppa, please leave." She pushed KyuHyun to the door.

KyuHyun still stared at SooYoung pleadingly. He was also sad that he hurt her so much.

"Sorry.." She mumbled. KyuHyun saw it and ran towards her bed, hugging her. She just let him be until TaeYeon pulled him out of the room.

"Look oppa, she's not breaking up with you or something. She's right, you two have to cool off. Please understand her, she's going through a hard time now, because of you." TaeYeon said. The girls scowled as they saw the intruder again.

"You better go now." TaeYeon said as she pushed him out of the dorm. He sighed as he walked back slowly to the dorm.

He missed her.

He bumped into RyeoWook halfway.

"So how's your intruding into the snsd dorm, maknae?" He asked  playfully as he followed KyuHyun back into the room.

"She wants us to cool off, hyung.. Otteoke?" He asked as he just let his tears drop. RyeoWook knew that KyuHyun was really hurt.

"Let her be KyuHyun, let her be.." He said as he patted his friend's back.

=======================================

one/two more parts. :D