Urth Caffe [CHANGSOO]

The Random Shots

A/N: skip to 2:08 :D SooYoung's english sounds so professional! and oh look, changmin happens to be sitting infront of her and happens to be in the camera. :D

--------------------------------------------------------

"Urth Cafe.. is my favourite place." ChangMin imitated SooYoung, then scowled as he came out of the bathroom wearing a robe. SooYoung was drying her hair as she stuck out her tongue at him, moving a little to let him sit beside her.

"Urth Cafe is my favourite place. Jinjja? Seriously SooYoung?" he asked as she nodded her head.

"Urth Cafe is nice! I mean look at the food there, nice smelling, ambience is so good, good for a shikshin like me-"

"Then what about me? I'm tasty." ChangMin said as he pulled his robe apart a bit, showing off his abs. She looked at his body once then turned away, blushing as she continued to dry her hair for no apparent reason when it was already dried. He sighed, then pulled her closer by putting his arm around her waist, making her sit on his lap.

"Your favourite place should be in my arms, honey. Or maybe.. me in you?" he said seductively as he burried his face in her hair, smelling her. She blushed as she lay back against ChangMin, putting her knees on his lap too, curling into a ball as he hugged her tightly. There was a moment of silence as SooYoung squirmed in his arms for sometime, then relaxing, lying against his chest again.

"Are you sure you're tasty, minnie?" she asked as she bit her finger, looking up at him as he smirked, placing his forehead against her's.

"Well then I guess you have to try me first then.. he said as he quickly carried her in bridal style, putting her onto the bed as she squealed as ChangMin climbed on top of her, kissing her neck as he smiled.

Oh boy, tonight's going to be a long night..

==================================

there is going to be a sequel for this story on "top it off" next time. this is short because well im just going to make short stories now. ._. FOR NOW I GUESS. i dont know! :P