Spine [KYUYOUNG]

The Random Shots

"SNSD's Choi SooYoung has met with a car accident and the front of the van was completely crushed when she was on her way for voluntary work. Now, she is in recuperating in the hospital with a fractured spine....." SiWon turned the TV to another channel and sighed as he looked at KyuHyun who was sitting beside him, eyes getting teary. He slung his arm around his shoulder and patted his back.

"She's going to be okay, Kyu. We'll go visit her tonight, I promise. I'll pray for her." He said as KyuHyun wiped off a tear.

"Why not now? I want to see her. I need to talk to her, hyung. Please, let me get out of the dorm now." He said as he pushed SiWon away and ran for the keys, but SiWon was faster to get LeeTeuk and the rest to hold him back.

"Kyu, calm down, please! We'll really visit her later okay? I know you're worried for her but-"

"How do you know the feeling of not getting to see the one that you love huh?! Do you know it hurts, alot?!" He shouted back as SiWon sighed and signalled for the boys to put KyuHyun back into his room. They tried bribing him with starcraft but nothing worked. He sat on his bed, looking downwards. Choco sat beside KyuHyun and wagged its tail at him, nuzzling at his arm. He sighed and patted the dog and started to talk to it. 

"Choco ah, I miss SooYoung so much. I'm very worried." He said as Choco yelped in response. He sighed again and lay on his back. He checked his phone, no messages.

He was talking to SooYoung on the phone during the accident. He remembered her scream when she was about to retort back, he heard the loud crash and her heavy breathing. It brought him memories of the car accident he had previously. He almost died in it, but when his manager told him it was a "minor" issue, he felt like punching the people of SMTown. Minor? That was his SooYoungie they were talking about. She's a major thing, she's very important.

Well what right was there for him to say that she was his? He didn't even had the guts to ask her and boy was he regretting now. He closed his eyes and had no choice but to wait for night to come.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"SooYoung!" KyuHyun shouted as he entered the ward finally at night, 10pm. RyeoWook was running after KyuHyun along with SungMin and they saw KyuHyun run straight to her bed, grabbing her cold hand. She looked like she was in pain while she was sleeping. KyuHyun had tears in his eyes as he carrassed her face, holding onto her hand tightly.

Slowly, her eyes opened and she broke into a soft smile.

"Oppa.. You're here.." She said as he nodded his head, holding her hand with both of his hands now. RyeoWook started to tear at the scene. He knew how much KyuHyun loved SooYoung.

"Are you okay? Don't be scared, I'm here for you. I've been through this before SooYoung, you have to be strong."

She chuckled softly and placed her other hand slowly on his hands with clasped her other hand.

"Pabo ah, it's just a spine fracture-"

"It's not just a spine fracture! You can't perform with us in Japan, your comeback is delayed! It's not JUST a fracture SooYoung!" He retorted back as she giggled. He stopped talking and sighed, going closer to her.

"It's not funny too Youngie. Don't worry, oppa's here for you." He said as he placed a kiss on her forehead. She smiled as she gazed at his dark orbs. Quickly, he brought out the porridge he made for her and made her eat it.

"Oppa, you don't have to worry so much, I'm just happy that at least you came to see me." She said as she held his hand. He brushed away her fringe and smiled at her.

"Oppa will come everyday." He said as she nodded her head happily, opening to let KyuHyun feed her. The rest of super junior just stood there watching the two, smiling at them as they watched their maknae take care of SooYoung, even though they didn't do anything.

"Kyu ah, we're going back now." EunHyuk said as KyuHyun nodded his head.

"I'll drive back home later, don't worry about me. I'll be careful. Go back and rest first." He said as the rest patted his back as they took his leave.

SooYoung signalled him to leave with his hyungs too, but he shook his head in disapproval.

"I promised to stay with you." He said as he helped her lie down carefully, pulling the blanket up. She smiled at him and held his hand, closing her eyes. He watched as she smiled in her sleep. He felt like capturing every second he had with her. He lay his head on the bed as he sat on the chair, still holding onto her hand. Then he forgot something.

He went closer to SooYoung's face and kissed her lips gently, afraid to wake her up. 

"Saranghae, SooYoung." He said softly as he went back to his sleeping position, holding onto her hand tightly. 

SooYoung smiled in her sleep as she heard the words, she held onto his hand tightly too, making sure that she would never let go of his hands.

=========================

MY GOSH SOOYOUNGIE PLEASE GET WELL SOON! EVEN THOUGH IM SAD YOU WON'T BE IN SMTOWN JAPAN (BECAUSE THERE MAY BE NO KYUYOUNG/CHANGSOO REACTIONS OMG. BUT THAT'S OKAY.), PLEASE GET WELL SOON! IM SO WORRIED FOR YOU OMG. ): okay so i was lying, maybe i'll update it tomorrow or on friday. ):