Regrets. [charisma1869] KYUYOUNG.

The Random Shots

From: KyuBaby :3

To: DarlingSoo <3

SooYoungie~ Missing you. ):

 

From: DarlingSoo <3

To: KyuBaby :3

Baby! D: I miss you too. :x Good luck on your awards arrasso? Fighting! :D

 

From: KyuBaby :3

To: DarlingSoo <3

Arrasso ^^ Soo, I want to tell you something important..

 

From: DarlingSoo <3

To: KyuBaby :3

Jinjja? What's it about? ><

 

From: KyuBaby :3

To: DarlingSoo <3

Saranghaeyo yeobo. <3 I'm going waiting for the award ceremony now! :D

 

From: DarlingSoo <3

To: KyuBaby :3

Aww! Nado Saranghaeyo. (: <3 fighting!

P/S: surprise later!

 

KyuHyun smiled at the message as some paparazzi tried to take a photo of him texting. Hmm, paparazzi about to enlarge the image hmm?

HeeChul immediately stood beside KyuHyun and smiled for the camera, doing some crazy face which digressed the attention from KyuHyun to Heechul. KyuHyun smirked as he closed his phone and continued to sit at the award ceremony table.

KyuYoung- derived from KyuHyun and SooYoung, of course.

They have dated for about 2 years and on going, with many difficulties in the middle. Their relationship were always under wraps from SME and the media except for SNSD and SUJU. He remembered the times he always had to resist himself from hugging SooYoung from the back or avoiding making eye contact with her. It was always so hard. He had been doing this for almost 2 months and obviously, because of the paparazzi craze going on after JongHyun and Shin SeKyung news, he had no choice but to not meet her for those 2 months. He missed her so badly. Today after celebrating even after victory or loss, he would still go back and hug that tiny waist and make sure she was his for the night. he just needed her so badly.

"And congratulations.. TO SUPER JUNIOR WHO WON THE MOST INFLUENCIAL BAND!" Everyone was shocked as LeeTeuk jumped for joy and starting giving air kisses to the ELFs. KyuHyun just smiled to himself. Double win today- the award and SooYoung.

=================================

"Let's drink now baby.." KyuHyun said as he held onto a girl's waist. The girl giggled as she just kissed KyuHyun on the lips. He smirked and pulled her closer. Nope, he's not really awake. He was drunk like the other super junior guys. The celebration party had barely started. Hallucinations fell in when he saw a girl who looked like Sooyoung. He quickly assumed it was her, but boy was he wrong.

"Soo.. ugh.." He moaned as she traced kisses on his neck.

"SURPRISE SURPR-ise.." SNSD shouted when they got into the club. seeing something so horrific. KyuHyun and some anonymous girl, making out?

"KyuHyun oppa.." HyoYeon mumbled.

"Stall time now." TaeYeon said as Tiffany and Jessica ran outside to SooYoung who was about to get inside the club.

"Soo ah, follow us to the car to get our stuff please?"

"Aha, i knew it. So i brought it down too, keke."

"Wh-what? Hey. HEY WAIT!" Jessica shouted as TaeYeon blocked the entrance.

"Taengoo, don't waste time here, excuse me!" She said cheerfuly as she managed to push past the short girl easily.

She stopped dead in her tracks.

"K-kyuhyun.." She said as she felt that her cheeks became hotter and tears started to spring out from her eyes.

"Ugh.. Soo..? W-wait.." He said as he rubbed his eyes.

He found out what he was doing as he walked over unsteadily towards SooYoung, but she slapped him.

"To think that you always loved me.. Cho KyuHyun, I hate you." She said as tears flowed from her big eyes. He grabbed her hand. "Soo, it's a mistake.. I thought that you were her but-"

"Stop telling me all these. I'm tired of this, I'm tired of keeping our relationship in the dark."

"No soo.. don't say it.."

"Let's break up." She said as she walked out of the room, running outside.

"Oppa, go chase her!" Yuri said as KyuHyun took to his heels and ran after her.

TaeYeon found out the truth from LeeTeuk soon and found out that KyuHyun missed SooYoung too much, resulting in some hallucination.

From: Taengoo :D

To: ShikShin! :P

ShikShin ah, you really mistook Kyu oppa.. He missed you too much, so he had a hallucination. Please come back, don't break up with kyu oppa.. ):

SooYoung ran as fast as she could with her high heels. She managed to cross the road at the road junction and read the message. Kyuhyun was stuck at the other side of the road.

sooYoung read it again and again, then looking at KyuHyun's worried face.

"Kyu, I-" SooYoung was too surprised. She start to unconsciously move towards the road while KyuHyun just smiled at her because he knew TaeYeon would have pulled some strings along. Just then..

"Kyuhyun, I'm sorry.."

*BAM!*

SooYoung screamed as she got hit by the incoming van. Her body rolled up to the roof of the car, then it lifelessly rolled down to the back. KyuHyun was shocked. He stood rooted to the ground. The car stopped and the driver look behind. KyuHyun ran towards SooYoung immediately. Blood was at the back of her head as he lifted her up.

"Soo, don't close your eyes.. Please be alright.. please be alright.." He said as he shook her. She opened her eyes a little and moved her hand slowly towards KyuHyun's face.

"Kyu.. Sorry.." She muttered as KyuHyun held onto her hand. Her other hand was holding onto her bleeding waist.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE, QUICK!!" He shouted as loud as he could.

=========================================

KyuHyun came back to the hospital.

"Kyu oppa, it's alright, we'll take care of her. You come here everyday, it's tiring." SeoHyun said as she was about to leave the room with YoonA.

"It's alright.. I just want to stay by her side." He said as the two girls left the room.

"Soo, I'm here again, just like every normal day. Wake up soon arrasso? I'll wait for you. Don't take your time because I brought so much more food here! Can you smell it?" He said as he lifted the food towards her nose. He her hair.

"It's been 1 year, don't you think you've slept too much?" He stopped as a tear sprung from his eye.

"I miss you so much. I miss your voice, your eyes, how you eat. I miss you sleeping on my lap all the time, I miss your weird aegyo.I miss every part of you. Wake up.." He shook her hand a little.

He remembered the time when she was in the ambulance. That was the time he last heard her speak.

"Kyu.. If I don't ever see you again, will you still love me?" She asked as she clutched onto her stomach and waist.

KyuHyun smiled with tears in his worried eyes. "I love you, I always do. I will. I won't leave you, You won't leave me too."

"K-kyu.. Saranghaeyo.." She said as she clutched onto his hand. His hands were filled with her blood.

"Nado Saranghaeyo. I'll marry you one day, I promise.. Don't leave me.."

"I never will.. Even if I do.. I'll still be in your heart.." She said as she panted a little.

KyuHyun started to cry a little. He took out her oxygen mask a while and kissed her. She responded too. He wanted her so much, yet time was getting so limited. He regretted that he didn't tell the media their relationship, or else he wouldn't have missed her so much.

"Saranghaeyo." She said as she was about to close her eyes.

"SooYoung ah, don't sleep.. I love you.." Kyuhyun said as she closed her eyes and smiled.

"Soo.. wake up.. wake up..!" He shouted as he shook her.

His teardrop hitting the ground brought him back to reality. He wiped it away. SooYoung never woke up after 1 year, she wouldn't wake up any sooner.. Even if she did, it would take years, but he was willing to. Even if she never wake up,he would stay by her side. In scientific terms, SooYoung became a vegetable, someone who was still alive but can never wake up any sooner or such.

"SooYoung ah, remember I told you that I would marry you? I still remember it.." He said as he took a ring from his pocket. The snsd and suju members came into the room.

"Soo, you already said yes then.. So I'll put this ring on your finger infront of everyone in this room so when you wake up, you won't deny that you aren't my wife arrasso?" He smiled as he slipped the ring onto her finger and he helped her hands to put the ring on his finger too. Everyone started to tear up.

"C-congratulations KyuHyun!" LeeTeuk said as he hugged KyuHyun while crying a little. KyuHyun hugged him back, then returned to SooYoung.

"Saranghaeyo, yeobo." He said as he pecked her on the lips. He felt her teardrop come down to her cheek as he smiled and wiped it away.

=======================================================

personally, i cried while writing this ._. anyway, hope you like this fanfic (angst! D:) Sorry that I didn't make Soo die cause i don't want to. ): can't bear to! D: