You came back for me?

I planned my own love story

 

  You and Hoya walked side by side talking about how art was with L and Woohyun.

Hoya asked you a question but your eyes averted to the distant sun.

"What are you doing?" Hoya asked,amused by your dazed expression. You blinked at the sun several times.

"The sun! Sunsets! Summer! I--bye Hoya!" You scrambled and ran back to school.

-----

"Teach, I wouldnt have been late if--"

"Save it. Dont give me your excuses Mr.Park. Just stay silent." The teacher man said before leaving with an armful of art projects. Chanyeol ruffled his hair and let out a deep sigh.

-----

Mr..Kim.." You panted as you saw him leaving the classroom. "I would like to work on my...painting for awhile."  You smiled exited you finally got an idea.

"Okay.you do that. Just dont cause any trouble." He nodded warmly and walked away. You smiled brightly as you opened the door. *Oh yeah..* Your smile vanished when you saw a smirk upon Chanyeol's face.

He stood up,eyes directed at you. "You came back for me?"

"Keep on dreaming." You shook your head. "I finally know what says summer." You whispered making your way to a seat,far away from Chanyeol.

Chanyeol bit his lip and sat next to you. "Park Sunmi was too busy staring at that L guy during art huh?" Chnayeol put on a smug smile staring at you.

You blushed. "Yah. Don't assume that." You muttered while gliding your pencil on the paper.

-----

Chanyeol's Pov:

 Once I mentioned his name she turned red like a strawberry. Tch. "Don't assume that." Sunmi said quietly as she her eyes focused hard at her drawing. I watched her in silence. Looking at her hand moving then at her determined expression.

It was nice and quiet. Who knew I could actually feel relaxed around this girl.

"Can you not watch me? I feel self-concious." She broke the silence. I smirked happily at her comment.

"You're...an intresting..creature." I said,eyes locked on her long,soft looking hair.

"Creature??" Sunmi had on a cute annoyed expression as she looked at me.

End of Pov

-----

You exhaled before breaking eye contact with him.

"What kind of person calls a girl a creature?" You muttered pouting. Chanyeol hid his laughter with a small grin.

"The kind every girl wants." Chanyeol flipped his hair and poked your side again. You scoffed.

"Not everyone wants a guy like you." You smiled finally tracing the outlines of your painting.

"Then..what kind of guy do you like?" Chanyeol leaned closer to you.

 

-----

A/N: HMMM? Would you prefer Chanyeol over any guy in the world? (MAYBE) LOLOLOl. Double update.mmkay?

Later. :3