Which apple do i choose?

I planned my own love story

 

You arrived and saw at the front porch was your dad waiting at the steps with his arms crossed and tapping his foot.'

"I'm back!" You grinned and stretched out your arms towards him.

"Aigoo,my oh-so-smart daughter." Your dad hugged you and brought you inside. 'How was today? DId you make any friends?" He asked eagerly.

Which made you think. *Eh.Yura..Minah,Hyunseok..Hoya?..* You went into deep thought again.

Until your dad snapped you out of it with his comment. "Were you like this all day?" He asked and chuckled.

"Eyyy. Trust me. Ofcourse,i made friends! It was a so-so day." You smiled at the thought of meeting Hoya. "I'll be upstairs!" You yelled as you rushed to your half-done room.

*Hoya is friendly,cute, and he had a cute smile too. Hmm. But also L..the way his eyes were gazing at nothing was just perfectly perfect. And he was the perfect height i want a guy to be!..* You sighed and groaned.

"It's so hard!"

"Thats what she said!" Your dad yelled out. You shook your head and grinned.

Your Pov:

I quit smiling and gazed at the picture frame, sitting near me on the desk.

"Umma. Why are they both so cute? How did I end up meeting a boy with the personality i wanted and then another guy with the perfect looks and body? It's just not fair. I remember you made the list with me. But did you think ONE guy would have all these things we wrote down? Whatever. I'll find him. Okay? Don't worry."

I poked the picture with my mom's face and changed out of my uniform.

I walked down the stairs and sit at the table with my dad. He was eating from his dish and reading the newspaper. I stabbed my food and frowned.

"Dad." I spoke.

"Hm?" He said eyes still locked on the paper.

"So what if...there was..this really pretty apple..and i mean a reallllllyyyyyyy pretty apple.." I stared at him,He stared at me strangely but nodded for me to continue.

"Then there was another decent looking apple, but its really tasty and sweet inside..which apple would you choose?" I asked focused on his expression waiting for his opinion. I could tell he was really putting thought into it.

"The decent looking,tasty one." My dad chuckled and sipped his water. The decent looking one..?

"BUT the other has like a special feeling around it...it looks special and pretty." I explained again.

"Then just eat both apples." He shrugged.

"I CANT CHOOSE BOTH APPLES! GOSH DAD!" I pouted and angrily muched on my food.

My dad looked at me shocked. "Fine. Dont eat any apples then. Geez." He mumbled.

AISH. What do i doooo?

 

 

-------------------

A/N: If you had to choose between the two apples.. Myungsoo or Hoya, who would you choose? Both are charming and all so wouldnt it be a hard choice? Really. Poor Sunmi. I want a dad like this though. (: Lawl. Okay goodnight silent readers. *_*