Call Me Hoya

I planned my own love story

 

  You didnt expect the day to go by so fast,but you were thankful it did. Nothing much happend anyways... Actually you were too dazed to pay attention to anything.

*Phew. So lucky i didnt get detention for not listening last class.* You sat down on the bus and sighed. *Why am I always like that.?* You hit your head numerous times and did some self refecting. Like usual you werent paying attention and got off at the wrong stop, still scolding your mind.

"Hm?Where is..this..??Where am I?..Aish.." You mumbled frustrated once again at yourself. You kept looking right and left,hitting your head now and then.

"Are you lost?" You heard a voice behind you. You spun around and got shocked..he was handsome.

*Is this a dream?It is right?* You blinked slowly and tilted your head. The handsome guy infront of you suddenly chuckled and covered his lovely smile with his hand.

"I'm Lee Howon. But call me Hoya.Arent you Park Sunmi? I saw you in a few of my classes." Hoya held out his hand and looked at you with a friendly smile.

"Y-yes. Sunmi.And really?I dont think i payed much attention to my classes. Probably why I didnt seee you.." You shook his hand. *HE'S REAL.IM NOT DREAMING!* You smiled.

A few minutes ago...

Hoya's Pov:

  I quietly sat on the bus and a familiar looking girl sat infront of me. She was blankly staring out the window. She seemed deep in thought the out of no where she hit her head. Once I got off I saw her getting off to.

"Hm?Where is..this?Where am I?..Aish.." The girl mumbled loudly and looked every direction. She hit herself again..1 ..2..3. Thats how many times. Until I stepped up and asked.

"Are you lost?" I asked her with concerned eyes. AH. Park Sunmi. I got a look at her. She was frozen in front of me.

Sunmi blinked and tilted her head..she looked funny and cute. I couldnt help but laugh.

"I'm Lee Howon. But call me Hoya. Arent you Park Sunmi? I saw you----

----->

"Where do you live?" I asked Sunmi. She blinked once more and scratched her head.

"I dont remember..It was a white house though.." Sunmi stared at the floor. I silently giggled. She's cute.

End of Pov

 You ended up sitting on a bench with Hoya...calling your dad.

"Dad?I'm lost...I know...sorry....yes..aish.Where was our house at?..Ah. Okay. I'll be home soon. Yes! Bye." You huffed and turned to Hoya.

"It's XXXX and the street is XXXX (couldnt think of anything.)" You smiled and stood up.

"Oh.That's near the way im going. I'll walk with you." Hoya offered and lead you. You smiled behind him and followed silently.

*Maybe he fits the personality list..* You glanced at him quickly and he turned to you.

"You just go straight down that road and make a left. And your home." Hoya pointed down a narrow bright road and smiled. You nodded.

"Okay. Sorry about this. And thanks aloooooooooooot! See you around Hoya!" You bowed and walked backward while waving. When he waved back,you spun around and hit yourself. *Really?See you around Hoya? Ick.*

Hoya smiled when he saw you getting further and further.

*It's Okay.Sunmi-ah.*