Creepy Chanyeol...Hoya likes who.?!

I planned my own love story

Sorry if this chapter isnt good kinda got writers block. :/

School's over!

 

  After shutting your locker you sighed and walked along the halls. Some students were pushing pass you but all you could think about was how Chanyeol was staring at you. Sure he always looks like he hates life but that look he had in his eyes today,was...different. It bothered you.

Chanyeol's Pov:

You're seriously on my bad side Park Sunmi. And to think I was going to TRY to be nice to you while we ate. But no. You had to igniore me huh?!

I grit my teeth as I walked to Sunmi's locker..I only know because I've seen her there a few times. Not like I followed her or anything..

Anyways,I finally got to her locker but no one stood there. I searched around the students,which wasnt hard because all were shorter than me. I was looking aimlessly for her head.

There she is.

Walking alone,almost out the doors. Gotcha.

End of Pov

"What the--?" You felt an arm drag you back into the side of the school near trees. You whipped your head to the side when they released you.

Your eyes widend when you saw an emotionless Chanyeol staring down at you. He was at a distance which made you furrow your eyebrows.

"Why'd you kidnap me..?" You squinted your eyes at him and crossed your arms.

He sighed and stepped closer.

"Have fun today?" Chanyeol asked. You could hear slight anger in his deep voice.

*Ofcourse I had fun..*

You blinked.

 "Yeah...why you asking?" Your body relaxed and you held onto your backpack straps.

 "You just keep living that fairytale of yours Princess Sunmi." Chanyeol dug his hands in his pockets and leaned forward to meet your eyes. *Fairytale??*

"What is that suppose to mean??" You furrowed your eyebrows again and your voice rose.

Chanyeol stayed silent then leaned closer. "What I'm saying is,youre as blind as a bat." Chanyeol whispered and stepped back smirking. Your mouth opened and your pupils widened.

But then you smirked. *Ah. Was he jealous?* "You were jealous werent you?" You stepped closer to him.

Chanyeol now had a flushed expression before he was about to speak someone from afar was approaching.

 "I'd like it if you didn't hide Sunmi from me." Hoya pressed his lips in a thin line looking at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol gave him a -Excuse me?- look. Before looking at you.

 "I've been searching for you everywhere!Come on. You promised you'd study with me!" Hoya turned to you and tugged on your arm. You smiled. *Saved!*

 "Okay then, I wasnt doing anything anyways. Let's go." You hooked your arms with Hoya and walked off.

Chanyeol sighed deeply when he saw that you were long gone.

"You really are blind as a bat Park Sunmi." Chanyeol kicked a rock and blew on his bangs.

 

--------

 "Was he bothering you again? Next time he bothers you,just yell my name and I'll come for you. Then POW. I'll be your hero." Hoya gave a cheeky grin and punched the air.

You giggled. "Nah.He just gets on my nerved way too much. Not sure why. Maybe it's his hobby or something." You pouted as you entered Hoya's house.

 

It was normal looking on the outside but boy! Once yyou stepped in it smelled like a garden and there was fancy furniture everywhere. You looked around more and smiled. There were silly pictures of Hoya on every wall. Then you saw a family portrait.

"Wah. You look just like your dad.Are you an only child?" You asked poking the picture frame of Hoya's newborn picture.

Hoya chuckled. "Yeah. Don't look at those pictures. It's embarrasing." Hoya rubbed his neck and stood awkwardly next to you.

"Okay okay." You nodded while smiling,taking one last look at his baby picture. *So adorable.*

"Come on,take a seat here." Hoya gestured you to the kithchen table. You slowly walked while still looking around.

"No one's home, so relax." Hoya chuckled while staring at you.

You bit your lip and sat down on the cushioned chair.

"Do you like fruit?" Hoya asked standing up. You nodded slowly. "Good." Hoya opened the fridge and took out a big bowl full of colorful fruits.

Your eyes rounded when you saw them. "Looks pretty." You smiled.

"Here." Hoya handed you cut apples and kiwi.

"Thanks Hoya." You said gazing down at the fruit.

"Don't just stare,eat it." Hoya sat next to you.

You took a slice of apple and ate it. It was sweet and crunchy. *Just perfect.* You turned your head to Hoya and tried giving him some.

"Nah,it's okay. You eat. I'm going to get my books out." Hoya put his backpack on the table and started unpacking his textbooks.

----->

After an hour of non-stop studying,giggling and eating, Hoya shut his book and groaned while he stretched. You let out a short breath while curling your hair behind your ear.

"Hopefully what we've read will be helpful for tomorrows test." Hoya mumbled. You nodded in agreement.

"It's already five?" You stared at the wooden clock hung bove the fridge.

"Yep. Sunmi. We're friends right?" Hoya asked while facing his whole body in the direction of yours.

You tilted your head and smiled. "Um,yeah.?"

"Okay,so theres this girl.." Hoya was talking in a serious nervous tone. Your ears perked up and you were staring straight at him also.

"I've only known her for a short time but theres something about her that draws me to her." Hoya smiled. Not like he usually smiles,but like a smile you get when you think about your crush kind of smile.

*SHort period of time? No Sunmi-ah! Can't be you. Why would he--*

"I like Yura." Hoya confessed. Your mouth gaped and you couldnt help but frown. Afterall...you were slowly falling for Hoya. He may not be as good looking as Myungsoo but he was really easy to get along with and looked out for you.

"You-you-you..do? Yura? Ah. Really? That's great. I hope you guys work out fine!" You said eagerly while maintaining a small smile. You grabbed you bag and opened the door.

Hoya quickly followed behind you.

"Is there something wrong Sunmi?" Hoya looked at you worriedly.

"No..Um..I'm good.I'll be leaving though so bye Hoya." You rushed out and walked quickly home not looking back. *Was he just looking out for me because I was Yura's friend?* You dragged your feet up your porch stairs.

"Yah! You promised you'd be--Sunmi-ah?" Your dad's face fell when he saw your expression. "Are you okay?" Your dad asked quickly touching your forehead.

You stood emotionless and took his hand away. "Yeah,sorry for being late. I'm really tired though. So goodnight."  You said quietly while your footsteps grew heavier as you walked into your bedroom.

*Why do I feel used?No. Hoya wouldnt do that. But he looked like he wanted me to help him. Aigoo.*

What I'm saying is, You're as blind as a bat.

*Why do I always get hit in the face by his comments. It's not like he knows the future or something.*

You layed face down on the pillow and let out a long sigh. *Silly me for believing Hoya would actually say my name.*

 

 

----

A/N: AIYA. I keep saying that. My back hurts. But finally I got this chapter done. Chanyeol and his telling the future powers. O-O Jk. But now guise..Hoya fans. Lee Howon:

Is crossed off Sunmi's list! (/.\) Dont hate me. But.

Looks like this.

Lee Howon

LOl.Kay bye! Goodnight,or good morning? Night for me. ^^