A different side of Hoya.

I planned my own love story

 

 

   "Sunmi! You okay? Why did you fight?! Who did you fight with? Why is he here?" L went to frantic to annoyed.

Chanyeol didn't look all that happy to see L either. Considering he's the guy always causing Sunmi's sadness. "Well,I was the one to help Sunmi from getting more hurt.So I think I could use a little respect." Chanyeol said slowly backing away from you.

"Yeah,if it wasn't for Chanyeol, Eunmi would've beaten me hard." Sunmi said looking at L with an unreadable gaze. L looked back at Chanyeol then at Sunmi.

*Eunmi did this??* "Okay,thanks. But I would like it if you kept your distance from my girlfriend." L said strongly stating the last part.Chanyeol squinted his eyes and stood up with his hands in his pockets.

"You think I'm going to listen to you?" Chanyeol lazily cocked his head toward Sunmi. "Be careful from now on,especially with your injury." Chanyeol gave her a long stare before exiting the nurse office. (The stare only they understand x))

Once Chanyeol left, Sunmi looked up at L with a blank expression.

"You know he's only like that because he cares about me." Sunmi said rubbing her sore knee. L furrowed his eyebrows at Sunmi.

"You don't think I care about you?" He asked.

*Well,I know you care,but honestly,Chanyeol and your caring are totally different.*

"No,it's not that. Let's not bring this up okay." Sunmi breathed out and looked at the floor. *Please don't make this a bigger arguement..* Sunmi prayed.

"Sure,whatever you want. But just remember,I love you okay. So I don't want that guy to get in between us." L lifted Sunmi slowly up by her hand and hugged her.

Sunmi grew speechless and didn't hug back. Sunmi felt something was wrong and blinked. *L just told me he loves me,and he's holding me tight,yet...Why isn't my heart racing? Like before?*

 

------

Meanwhile in the girls bathroom

"Gosh! That little bitc*! I just don't get why Chanyeol oppa likes her. She's so...!!" Eunmi screamed while washing her hands and looking into the mirror.

"She's so what..?" One girl from Eunmi's group asked. Eunmi gasped taken aback because one of her back ups had talked back to her. And also she didn't have an answer. Eunmi stayed silent trying to find out what the real reason she hates Sunmi for. Eunmi could only come up with one thing: She was jealous of Sunmi. Sunmi was pretty and kind,plus she isn't all that hate-able. It's hard to hate someone when they're someone you want to be.

"Just shut up.I think there is only one thing I can do." Eunmi said while applying lipgloss. Her posse looked at her curious and she smiled evilly. "Steal her boyfriend from her."

"But you know L oppa really likes her,and he hasn't had a single stable relationship at all.Are you serious about this?" That one girl had spoken again.

"Oh,I am damn sure.Plus,this is a bonus for me,L oppa is hot." Eunmi smirked and skipped out the bathroom. 

-----

When all the students gathered to the cafeteria for lunch, L was searching for a certain someone. NO,not Sunmi,for Eunmi. He wanted to ask her why she had beaten up his girlfriend and so so.

L saw her amongst her friends and pulled her arm aside. "Let's talk." He said. Eunmi showed a confused expression but was smiling on the inside.

They both went near some lockers,where only a few students were present.

And some of those students whispered.

"Hey,isn't she the one who beat up Sunmi?"

"Isn't she a year younger?"

"I heard she got kicked out of her last school."

"She should just leave this school."

Eunmi slowly sank when she heard that,but she was also use to it.

"So?Why?How dare you touvh my girlfriend with your filthy hands." L glared at her.

"What about you?Your hands aren't all that clean either.Does Sunmi even know about you?" Eunmi tapped her foot and raised her eyebrow. L blinked then stopped glaring.

"I wasn't planning on telling her. Not now anyways." L muttered. Eunmi smiled. *Gotcha.*

"Hmm,I don't think innocent Sunmi would like to find out that the real you,I mean,have you seen what you've done? You're a monster. You really think Sunmi would like you after hearing and possibly seeing what you do?Aigoo." Eunmi shook her head while mocking L with a pout. L looked to the floor and began breathing heavily and went into deep thought. 

*She's right.Sunmi won't be able to look at my face if I tell her.But if I keep it a secret from her,it could cause trouble later on.What should I do?* L looked up to Eunmi. "Then what can I do?It's not like I can erase what I've done." L gripped his head in frustration. Eunmi smirked.

"Don't worry oppa. I'll help you through this." Eunmi went closer and closer to him,she then took the chance to hug him.L stared blankly at the floor thinking about Sunmi. "I'll keep it a secret too." Eunmi patted his back. L wasn't even listening at this point.

-----

"Where is he?" Sunmi asked Hoya and Chanyeol. Sunmi was seated next to Yura and they both exchanged looks. Sunmi had already told Yura about the L confessing thing.

*Probably ditched school.* Hoya blew air and looked around.

Sunmi then saw L coming through the lunch doors, and with a girl next to him, specifically, Eunmi. Sunmi averted her eyes straight on the two and furrowed her eyebrows. *Wonder why they are coming in together.* Chanyeol saw that Sunmi was looking at something and cocked his head.

Chanyeol's Pov:

I turned around and saw something that made me pissed. I mean it should make Sunmi pissed,but she didn't seem to be all that mad,which made me even  more mad.

L was walking casually in with Eunmi while they both looked like they were having a normal conversation.And I just hoped that this wasn't one of Eunmi's tricks again. L didn't even look this way.Aish. 

Is that guy even putting any effort to keep Sunmi?? Hmph. I shouldn't care though,that makes it all the easier for me to win Sunmi's heart, and if not me,then Hoya can step in.

I whipped my head back at Sunmi and smiled. "Sunmi-ah! Wanna have lunch out in the garden?" I asked trying to get her attention off of L and Eunmi.

"Huh?N-no.I don't feel like eating anyways." Sunmi shook her head with a lopsided smile. *Sigh.* Sunmi,please stay strong. I admire you for always keeping things to yourself,but I want to help you. I want you to lean on me when you're sad. My eyes dropped when I saw Sunmi staring at L.

He doesn't get her feelings at all does he?

End of Pov

"Sunmi's sad." Chanyeol mumbled to Hoya. Hoya nodded,he knew that already.

"I told you not to look that way!" Yura said swiping Sunmi's head to look at Chanyeol. Chanyeol blinked in suprise and so did Sunmi.

"Gosh. I can't look at my boyfriend?It's okay,he can talk to whoever he wants to. Not my buisness" Sunmi shrugged. Hoya suddenly couldn't take it. Hoya stared at Sunmi across the table.

"Lies,it's not okay Sunmi.He's your boyfriend,so you should atleast show some jealousy,unless you don't care at all. Do you Sunmi?" Hoya asked. Chanyeol and Yura both looked at Sunmi tensed. Sunmi bit her lip.

*How does Hoya know me so well? It's scary. Scary because it's true. I don't care. But for some reason,I want to hold onto L,because he's the sweetest thing that happen to me so far. And...my mom,would be glad I finally found someone who can treat me well. I mean maybe L treats  me a little carelessly but it's probably because he's shy or something.*

"Of course I care.I love him." Sunmi said blankly. Chanyeol held back a breath and stared at Sunmi. Yura blinked at her love-struck friend. Hoya sighed. *In the end she tells me another lie.*

Sunmi looked out the window and rested her cheek on her paml. *Who knew Hoya had this kind of side to him.*

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! (/_\)