Art with L!...and Chanyeol.

I planned my own love story

 

 You and L looked to the front of the classroom and saw no other than Chanyeol. *Great.*

You gripped on an eraser. CHanyeol bowed and looked around the room. *Bingo.* He spotted you in the back and made his way to the seat besides you. He smirked at you but you werent looking.

 You acted as if you didnt know he was there so things wont go wrong. L saw you troubled and stared at you. You turned your head and saw him blinking. You smiled and went back to working.

"Okay class,remember, you dont need to rush, you can always come before or after school to work on your project. Fifteen more minutes. Take your time." The teacher finally stopped talking and sat at his desk.

You paused and stared at the blank canvas. *Something that says summer.*

"What are you thinking about?" L asked blankly.

"Huh?..Um,I dont really know. Summer..summer..summer.." You sighed and turned to him. "What about you?"

"Well, summer reminds me of ice-cream and swimming.Something refreshing right?" L puffed his cheeks staring in space. You smiled.

"Okay then, fighting!" You cheered him on and stared at your blank canvas still thinking.

"Yah. Park Sunmi. Miss Sunmi. SunMI!" Chanyeol started poking your waist and continued calling your name.

"Look,I'm tryi--"

You started but stopped. Chanyeol held your pen in front of your face.

*My pen.* You tried to grab it. But Chanyeol held it away.

"What?" You pouted.

"Stay with me afterschool today. I got detention." Chanyeol grinned at you.

"No. Ask one of them." You pointed to a few girls staring at Chanyeol. Chanyeol waved at them,and they swooned. In the midst of all that you snatched your pen away from Chanyeol's grip.

"Mehrong." You put it in your bag.

*They looke close.* L was watching you two whisper amongst eachother. Chanyeol kept poking you and asked werid questions. To which you ignored.

"Hey, don't you like that guy?" He asked a question that caught your ears. Chanyeol nodded to L and your eyes rounded. You glanced at L,he was already sketching out his ice cream.

You whipped your head to Chanyeol. "Mind your buisness." You mouthed to Chanyeol. Chanyeol smirked.

"Class dismissed. Except Park Chanyeol." The teacher called out. Chanyeol looked at you with fake innocent eyes. You stuck out your tongue and walked out of the classroom without looking back.

*Aish. Park Sunmi.*

 You giggled and froze. "Hoya? Were you waiting for me?" You pointed to your face. He nodded and smiled. *Wah.He did.* You smiled widely and walked with Hoya out the doors.