Last words:"He isn't right for you."

I planned my own love story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S97MaG3kOMY

 

Chanyeol quickly rode a taxi with a nervous heart. He kept fidgeting in the back seat. Chanyeol couldnt keep still at Eunmi's words.

I'll tell you...Under one condition..after this night,you're aren't allowed to talk to Sunmi anymore.I don't want you around her anymore.

Chanyeol thought this was ridiculous,he cared for Sunmi,and she's basically the only one he talks to at school. He couldn't just ignore her all of the sudden,not after they just made up and he confessed his feelings. But what can he do,the bastard Sunmi calls her boyfriend isn't by her and Sunmi is too dense to realize what's going on around her.

So this would be Chanyeol's last chance to be and speak with Sunmi. If he didn't Eunmi would throw a huge tantrum and knowing other things Eunmi has done to girls, Chanyeol couldn't risk Sunmi for that.

-----

Chanyeol paid the taxi driver and stood infront of the tall,big house full of college students and some highschoolers.

"Oi,I'm too cool for this crap." Chanyeol run his hands through his hair and walked up the stairs with a plain expression.

-----

Sunmi was having small chat with Sohee while two guys were infront of them,trying to get thier numbers.

"She has a boyfriend you know. And I'm sure,you woudn't want to mess with her once you find out who it is." Amy bragged. Sunmi's eyes widend and she felt embarrassed.

"I don't see any guy around her." The guy who was about a year older leaned closer to Sunmi.

Sunmi turned her head to the side,avoiding his alcohol breath.

"Yeah,where is your boyfriend Sunmi?" Eunmi spoke boldly with her arms crossed.

*What's with her?* Sunmi blinked at Eunmi. She was hoping L would just pop up and bravely claim that Sunmi is his.

But there L was. He was cooly drinking a can of beer,talking to a few guys,while a girl had her arm around his waist.

Sunmi had stopped breathing for a split second when she saw L right before her eyes. He didn't even look at her.

*He's probably busy catching up with friends.* Sunmi started making up excuses but began to tear up.

*L help me.* The 19 year old drunk guy began messing with her hair. Amy and Sohee were just in shock and Eunmi was smirking just watching Sunmi suffer.

"Get off her." Chanyeol stood behind the guy with a pissed off expression.

"Who are--"

The room gasped and so did the drunk guy when he turned around. He looked up at Chanyeol and stopped speaking.

*Chanyeol.* Sunmi felt somewhat releived.

Chanyeol pushed aside the guy and grabbed Sunmi's arm. He squinted his eyes and saw L laughing and talking without a care in the world.

*What the heck is this guy. What do you see in him Sunmi?* Chanyeol glanced at Eunmi then turned to Sunmi.

"Wait here." Chanyeol instructed and glared at L,while walking towards L angrily.

The girl who was hugging L let go with fear and the guys around him gasp. Chanyeol sure was intimedating.

L was also shocked to see Chanyeol here. Chanyeol grabbed onto L's collar and lifted up his fist.

"STOP." Sunmi screamed.

L and Chanyeol both looked at Sunmi,who had tears in her eyes from fear and disappointment.

Sunmi tugged onto Chanyeol's jacket and walked out the house.

Chanyeol gave one last glare at L and stormed after Sunmi. L was about to run after but he was dizzy and felt someone's arms around him.

"You don't need her oppa." Eunmi whispered in his ears. L soon out.

----

Sunmi went to the nearest park and sat down on a bench to sob.

*Was that really the sweet L that I trusted?* Sunmi sniffed and brought her knees to her chest.

"Sunmi..I'm sorry." Chanyeol appeared infront of Sunmi. He just wanted to take Sunmi away from all the bad people especially L.

"Go away." Sunmi mumbled while keeping her eyes diverted at the floor.

*Maybe I do bother her too much.It's because I like you damn it.* Chanyeol smacked his head and sat next to Sunmi. "I know that was wrong,but what he did was wrong too!How could you just forgive him so easily?Why can't you forgive me that easily?!What's so great about that guy?!" Chanyeol began raising his voice and regretting not hitting L back there.

Sunmi sighed and shut her eyes. *I don't know.I guess you could call it blind love?I just want to be next to L at all times, he's sweet and has that charm that makes you want to hug him.*

"I'm stupid.That's why." Sunmi turned to Chanyeol. "Sorry Chanyeol,but I don't want things to end with L just yet.It's only been a day,maybe it's get bettern later on." Sunmi shrugged. Chanyeol couldn't stand hearing what Sunmi was saying.

*This is the last day I get to talk to you Sunmi.And you're making this hard for me.* Chanyeol and Sunmi looked at eachother in silence.

*I'm sorry too Chanyeol,for not accepting your feelings.* Sunmi stood up with a deep breath and stretched out arms.

"It's cold.We better go or we'll get sick.Come on Chanyeol." Sunmi looked at him with a smile.

*You're trying to hard for him,he won't treasure you like I do.*

Chanyeol also stood up,he stood behind Sunmi and looked at her frail backside. He sighed and wrapped his arms around her bare shoulders.

"C-chanyeol." Sunmi went blank and stood there.

*These are my last words for you Sunmi.*

"He isn't right for you." *Nor does he deserve you.* Chanyeol breathed in Sunmi's flower scent and held on to her tighter.

Sunmi was at loss for words. She got out of Chanyeol's grip and pouted at him.

"I know you don't like him,but just don't say things like that." Sunmi put her fingers up to Chanyeol's lips.

Chanyeol smiled and held onto her hand this time. *Okay.*

-------

Chanyeol walked Sunmi to the bus stop and they waited til the bus came.

"Go~!Its just waiting for the bus." Sunmi shooed Chanyeol away but he stood his ground and shook his head with a grin. "Tch.You've gotten more stubborn from the first day I met you." Sunmi pursed her lips and crossed her arms behind her back.

*The first day we met..* Chanyeol suddenly laughed at the first day meeting Sunmi. *What a silly girl she was. You haven't changed one bit though Park Sunmi.* Chanyeol looked at Sunmi.

The bus was slowly approaching and Chanyeol's face frowned. And his heart sank. *Last goodbye.*

Sunmi turned to Chanyeol and looked around. "Thanks for your help Chanyeol,you're a good friend." Sunmi's eye smile was too much for Chanyeol to handle. He tried his best to smile too.

"Bye Chanye--"

Chanyeol leaned down and kissed Sunmi's forehead. *Bye Sunmi. See you at school.* Chanyeol hoped Eunmi won't interfere with that too.

"Bye." Sunmi said short breathed and hurrily boarded the bus.

Chanyeol watched Sunmi leave and sit on the bus. She waved merrily at him he waved back.

If Sunmi had knew this would be the last time they talked she would've said so much more than just Bye.

It's too late now,the bus left and so did Sunmi. Chanyeol sighed and headed home.

-------

L woke up with a massive headache. "Wonder what happend last night.."

----

Later at school

Sunmi stepped into the school,with curious eyes. She looked around for L. She went up to L's locker and waited for a few seconds. Soon she saw L coming while rubbing his eye. Sunmi took a deep breath and smiled. L blinked and walked quicker to Sunmi.

"Hey beautiful." L greeted as he opened up his locker. L wasn't acting like nothing happen like Sunmi was,it was because he merely didn't remember going to the party last night.

*I guess we shouldn't bring it up anyways.If I want to stay by his side,forgive and forget.* Sunmi went into thought until L called her name.

"Are you okay?" L went close to her face,she looked pale and her eyes were red and swollen. Sunmi stood leaning against the lockers blank. L grabbed onto his girlfriends face and looked into her eyes. "Did you get any sleep last night?" L asked hoping nothing bad happend last night.

Sunmi smiled and hugged L without a word. Sunmi felt like crying but she didn't. She wanted to ask him so many questions like;

Why was that girl hugging you last night?

Why didn't you stay by my side at that party last night?

What did you mean when you said to trust you?

How many times are you going to apologize?

Do you even care about me?

Sunmi hugged his waist and buried her head in his chest.

*Something bad did happen last night..* L felt uneasy and guilty. "Come on,we'll be late." L said queitly and walked with Sunmi to class.

"See you at lunch." L said before going to his seat. Sunmi on the otherhand felt lost and weary.

*There's defenitely something about L that I don't know.* Sunmi thought.