Oppa!

I planned my own love story

 

 *Ah. Seriously. Park Sunmi.You drive me crazy.* Chanyeol sloppily ran his hand over his hair.

Chanyeol was just really confused.He didnt know what to do at this moment so he was walking to a friends house. He was always a carefree and cool kind of guy. But for some reason around Sunmi, he finds himself meddling into her every move and acting like an immature jerk.

*I just want you to look at me Sunmi.* Chanyeol thought while staring blankly ahead of him.

Ding Dong

"Hello..?" Park Chanyeol,what are you doing here?" Suho, a friend of Chanyeol's asked.

"Eh.I don't wanna be there." Chanyeol shrugged as he walked into Suho's house without permission.

"Oh..?Why all of the sudden?Last week,you were always smiling and happy to actually go to school,now you're telling me you don't wanna be there?" Suho asked with his arms crossed.

"Mmm.So what?" Chanyeol said as if it was no big deal.

"I will never get teens these days." Suho mumbled to himself.

*I don't know how to apologize to her really. And isnt she the one who should apologize? Afterall she's the one who slapped me..But--* Chanyeol sighed and laid on Suho's couch.

 

-----

"Sunmi?Sunmi?Are you out here?"

Sunmi's red eyes rounded as she wiped off her tears. *Why is he searching for me??*

Sunmi sniffled and stood up. "I'm in here." *But I wish I could just disappear..* Sunmi saw L coming and she avoided his worried eyes.

"Hey there." L waved and went closer to Sunmi. "Are you okay? I kinda saw what happend to you and that guy.." L muttered the last part.

"What?Oh yeah. It wasn't anything really." Sunmi was hoping he would believe her.

"Really? I thought you two were close. Was he your ex or something.?" L asked.

*WHAT?Chanyeol..pfft.never.* "N-no. It's not like that." Sunmi paused and sat down on the swinging bench in the garden. "He...just likes to make fun of me. I guess at some points he was somewhat nice but other than that he was always on my nerves. And I wouldn't want a guy like that to be my first boyfriend." Sunmi pressed her lips in a thin line and tried not to sigh.

L slowly walked closer and sat next to her.

"Hmm.Sunmi, I never got to tell you this before but..I think I like you.." L confessed and stared at Sunmi.

Sunmi's cheeks burned up and she couldn't look L in the eye. *WOW NOW!* "D-don't joke around L. It's not f-funny." She stared at the red bricks on the floor.

"But I'm not. I'm serious. The first day you came, I thought you were cute. And you are Sunmi." L grinned getting slightly embarassed.

"I--"

Ring Ring Ring Ring

The bell rang interrupting the conversation.

Sunmi quickly got up.

"I'm going first.Bye L." Sunmi walked away quickly and didnt look back. She was shocked.

*L confessed to me.*

-----

*I should go back to school and just act like I don't know anyone. No. Wait. Maybe I should switch schools..* Chanyeol stared at Suho's cieling.

While Suho was flipping through channels while eating potato chips.

"Oh yeah, did Baekhyun tell you?" Suho asked.

"Tell me what?" Chanyeol asked in a groggy voice.

"That his sister is back,and she's transferring to your school." Suho said with a mouthful.

"WHAT?! Eunmi is??HOW DOES SHE KNOW WHERE I MOVED TO??" Chanyeol sat up and looked wide eyed at his hyung eating.

Suho started coughing and sat up too. "I thought you knew,she told us that you wanted to see her,so Sehun told her where you moved to..Is that bad...?" Suho asked quietly.

"YES!THIS IS BAD." Chanyeol took deep breaths and went into thought.

*If Eunmi is transferring to my school I should definitely move again..but Sunmi. What is she finds out I like her?I won't be able to protect Sunmi.Aish. I guess I'm staying. For Sunmi.* Chanyeol leaned back on the couch.

"Hey,want some chips? You havent eaten any--"

"NO." Chanyeol being the y beast he is growled.

-----

Sunmi walked out of her last class and went to her locker with light steps.

*Well, L isn't that bad of a guy,and he isnt a flirt like Woohyun so..* Sunmi placed her books in her backpack and shut her locker.

"Sunmi!" L shouted from afar. Sunmi looked back and saw a smiling L.

"Hi." Sunmi said quickly when he approached her.

"So you gonna reply to my confession or not?" L tilted his head and stared at her.

*Aiya. Don't tempt me with those eyes.* Sunmi smiled shyly. "I will. But first, we should go on a date." Sunmi bit her lip and started day dreaming about her dream date.

L smiled. "Okay. What about a double date with Hoya and Yura?Saturday?" L asked.

*H-hoya and Yura?* Sunmi suddenly froze but shook of the bad thought.

"Uh,yeah. Okay. Saturday." Sunmi nodded with a smile.

"I'll call you then." L said shyly rubbing his neck. "Bye." L said and disappeared.

*Yay!* Sunmi smiled widely. *In the end,it's a good day after all.*

------

*Aigoo.What a day.* "Now there's more trouble that will come." Chanyeol said walking out of Suho's house.

"Oppa!It really is you. Oppa!"

*FML.*

Chanyeol looked what was before his eyes and shuddered.

*Great.It's you.*

------

A/N:WOO! L CONFESSED!WHO THE HECK IS EUNMI?? Update later okay. PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSRIBE PEOPLES!! BAIBAI.