Happy endings do exist afterall ~

I planned my own love story

 

 

 *Should I tell him now that I rejected L??* Sunmi looked back and forth at Chanyeol and the window. Chanyeol saw at the corner of his eye that Sunmi was nervous. He placed his hand on hers and looked at her.

 

"What are you freaking out about? I'm not gonna you." Chanyeol said with a steady voice.

Sunmi blinked. "I know. It's nothing." Sunmi shook her head with wide eyes, Chanyeol's confused smile made her mind go blank.

---

Once they arrived, Sunmi stared up at the tall building. *Memories huh?* She pressed her lips together. Chanyeol came out after paying the taxi driver.

"So what are we going to do here anyways?" Sunmi asked.

*You have no idea what I have planned.* Chanyeol smirked while taking her hand. Sunmi was now use to skinship, and with Chanyeol it was much safer and comfortable. "It's Saturaday." Chanyeol said getting into the cable car and Sunmi walked in after him carefully.

"I'm aware of that.." Sunmi said with a sly smile. Chanyeol shook his head.

*Let's just say, you'll be very surprised.* Chanyeol gazed at Sunmi as she looked below them. She suddenly frowned.

I'll help you through all your fears.

Don't be scared, I'm here.

Sunmi's grip on Chanyeol's hand tightened as thoughts of L flashed through her mind. Chanyeol looked at her worriedly. They sat on the chair and had silence. Sunmi was remembering thoughts of L, even though she didn't want to, and Chanyeol was gripping onto soomething in his pocket. He breathed in and out and tried relaxing. Sunmi noticed and glanced at him.

"What are you doing?" Sunmi had an amused expression on her face. Chanyeol opened his eyes and saw Sunmi was smiling at him.

"Huh? Oh, I'm breathing. Can I not breathe?" Chanyeol asked. Sunmi snorted.

"Okay, not gonna judge your breathing." Sunmi turned away with a grin. Chanyeol's lips curled into a smile and he began breathing again.

-----

The cable car got to the top without troubles. Sunmi was the first one to step out and Chanyeol was dragged by her.

"Someone's in a hurry." Chanyeol stared at her. Sunmi shrugged. They walked on the roof and the memories came back. The kiss, the confession, the deep talk, the tears. Sunmi looked around and smiled.

"Wah." She said under her breath.

"Thirsty?" Chanyeol suddenly asked. Sunmi blinked at him. "There's a resturant below here, I just found out. Wanna go get a drink?" Chanyeol asked. Sunmi nodded.

-----

The waiter greeted them with a wide smile.

"Hello. Table for two?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yes." Chanyeol's deep voice replied. Sunmi bit her lip.

"Would you like a table outside or inside?" He asked. Chanyeol checked his watch. *6:45pm*

"Outside would be good." Chanyeol nodded. The waiter also nodded with a small smile and lead the couple to a table on the terrace. It had dim lights on the floor and shone on the pretty flowers. And tables alligned in rows. The waiter brought them to a table near the balcony. Sunmi froze and couldn't bring her eyes to the view. Chanyeol went to pull out her chair for her.

"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked. Sunmi bit her lip.

"Nothing." She sat down and scooted her chair close to the table. Chanyeol sat down and smiled.

"Cool isn't it?" He asked with sparkling eyes and a childish smile. Sunmi focused her attention to him.

"Mm." She hesitated slightly. The wind wrapped around her cheeks and hugged her bare arms. Chanyeol saw and quikly stripped his jacket off, leaving him in his black t-shirt. He came over and placed it on Sunmi's shoulders. She blushed and her eyes couldn't meet Chanyeol's cute eyes.

"Warmer?" Chanyeol asked. Sunmi nodded.

"But,you might still be sick so--"

"Just wear it. I don't care if I get sick again. You'll visit me if I am right?" Chanyeol smirked. Sunmi pouted her lips and stared at the waiter coming thier way.

"Here are your drinks." He smiled.

"We didn't order any drinks though.." Sunmi said with innocent eyes.

"Enjoy." The waiter grinned and dashed off. Sunmi furrowed her eyebrows and stared at the beverage before her. It was honey tea with a lemon on the side.

"It's so fancy looking." Chanyeol said taking a sip. "Try it." Chanyeol said. Sunmi looked at him and pursed her lips forward. She did and scrunched her face.

"Wah! That's sour." She coughed. Chanyeol chuckled.

"You're supposed to add sugar silly." Chanyeol said pouring sugar into her glass. Sunmi hit her head and mumbled to herself. *Idiot.* She thought.

"Um, Chanyeol, guess what.." Sunmi said. *Okay, I'm going to tell him.*

"Hmm?" Chanyeol stared at Sunmi.

"I met up with L today.." She said carefully. Chanyeol's face darkened.

"And..?" He said gripping onto the object in his pocket.

"I said no." Sunmi eyes sparkled as she smiled at him. Chanyeol's grin was wide and his white teeth showed. Sunmi giggled.

"I knew you would. You like me don't you?" Chanyeol pointed to his face. Sunmi blushed. "Awh, you do, you're blushing." Chanyeol teased. "That's great. Cause I have a suprise for you." Chanyeol grinned happily.

"What is it?" Sunmi asked with round eyes. Chanyeol checked his watch again. *6:56pm* Chanyeol stood up and grabbed Sunmi's hand. They ran up the stairs and were underneath the stars again. It got darker, so more stars were out and shining beautifully. "No one is ever up here when we are.." Sunmi looked around confused.

"Sunmi." Chanyeol said with a smile as he got down on his knees.

*What... what is he doing?? Um. Um.* Sunmi began spazzing as CHanyeol dug through his pocket. It was a small velvet box. Sunmi couldn't avert her eyes away. Chanyeol stared into Sunmi's eyes.

"Will you marry me?" Chanyeol asked. Sunmi's jaw opened wide. *What...* Sunmi blinked. Chanyeol opened the box and got up. He started laughing and Sunmi crossed her arms. "You were hoping for a ring huh? Marry? Pffft. We're too young for that!" Chanyeol chuckled. Sunmi bit her lip.

"Yah!" She started hitting Chanyeol's chest. Fireworks exploded into the sky. Just like the last time they came here. "Woah. Again." Sunmi stared with a smile. Chanyeol went behind Sunmi without her knowing. Sunmi felt a sudden weight on her chest. She looked down and saw a silver key.

"I didn't buy you a ring. But here's the key to my heart." Chanyeol voice was clear and sincere. Sunmi went red again as she stared at the key. Sunmi turned around and hugged Chanyeol.

At that moment she couldn't hear or see nothing but Chanyeol. Chanyeol grinned and hugged her back.

"So you're mine now right?" Chanyeol asked. Sunmi rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Yes." She answered.

 

------

 

 

 

Congrats on finsishing I planned my own love story!! \(^o^)/ I hope you all enjoyed this story, comment and check out my other stories if you want to. c: Bye!