It's better this way.

I planned my own love story

 

"Why'd you come?" Chanyeol asked in a serious tone while looking out a window.

"I--your friends kidnapped me,they explained to me about you.." Sunmi looked around the room.

"What?Aish.Those .." Chanyeol swore in his mind. "Well,what'd they tell you?" He was now nervously glancing at Sunmi.

*Alot actually.* "Just what kind of person you are.I guess I did mistunderstand you Chanyeol." Sunmi felt some guilt inside.

"So~you gonna apologize?" Chanyeol turned to Sunmi and smirked.

*Tch.I see he's still the same.* "Mm.Sorry.I should've not said those things." Sunmi crossed her arms.

Chanyeol felt happiness that Sunmi was no longer mad at him. "Oh yeah,me too. I'm sorry."

I hate you Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol suddenly had a flashback of that night.

"I was just mad that--" *That you're always wanting L to notice you.* "Anyways,I won't be tease or irritate you anymore." Chanyeol spoke in a low tone.

"But..that would be weird." Sunmi mumbled.

"What?" Chanyeol went closer to her.

"It would be weird if you didnt tease me.You can keep saying what you want but if you go overboard again.." Sunmi raised a fist to Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol smirked and put Sunmi's fist down.

"I won't.Trust me." Sunmi could tell that Chanyeol was being sincere.

"I guess we're frenemies again." Sunmi smiled up at Chanyeol.

*Frenemies huh?*

-----

"See that wasn't so hard now was it?" Baekhyun and Sehun entered while clapping.

"Were you two eavesdropping?" Chanyeol squinted at them.

Baekhyun shrugged and Sehun acted innocent.

"Who knew you had such a soft spot." Baekhyun muttered to Sehun,who nodded in agreement.

Sunmi giggled while Chanyeol glared at his foolish friends.

---

"Hello?"

The four all heard a voice at the front door.

*Please don't be..*

"Chanyeol oppa, I'm here." Eunmi popped her head through the door way.

Chanyeol's pupils enlarged. He looked at Sunmi then Eunmi.

*Hey,isn't she..?* Sunmi got a better look at the young girl getting closer to Chanyeol.

"I thought you were sick or something?Turns out you just ditched huh?" Eunmi attacked Chanyeol with a bear hug. Chanyeol gave a look to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun shrugged and mouthed. "I'm sorry."

Sunmi blinked when she saw Eunmi smothering herself onto Chanyeol. Eunmi then opened her eyes and cocked her head at Sunmi.

"Oh!Aren't you that unni from school?" Eunmi beamed in realization.

*I thought I told you not to go to school.* Chanyeol sighed.

"Y-yeah.You were talking to L at lunch.." Sunmi nodded while maintaining a smile.

"Yep,that was me." Eunmi giggled still having her arms around Chanyeol. "So why are you here? Are you and Chanyeol oppa perhaps..." Eunmi released Chanyeol and gave him a glare.

Baekhyun and Sehun slowly left the room.

"NO!"

"No way!"

Sunmi and Chanyeol both exclaimed.

"I mean..I am kinda with L..so. Yeah. Chanyeol is all yours. Me and him are just..friends." Sunmi spoke clearly so Eunmi coulod understand.

Eunmi suddenly smiled widely. "Good!Chanyeol oppa wouldn't like a girl like you anyways. Silly me. Hehe." Eunmi hooked her arm into Chanyeols. Chanyeol looked at Sunmi with gloomy eyes.

*So L confessed to her afterall.He beat me to it.* "Yeah,like you said Eunmi. Besides,she's with L.Nothing could possibly happen between me and her." Chanyeol and Sunmi were making eye contact only them could understand.

"I'll be going then. You two have fun." Sunmi blinked and walked out of Suho's house.

"She seems nice." Eunmi watched Sunmi leave. Chanyeol yanked his arm away from Eunmi.

*I wish that didn't happen.Now Sunmi thinks I don't like her instead I'm with Eunmi. Hmm.I guess it's better this way. Sunmi has L to protect her. Yipee.* Chanyeol thought with no expression.

"Oppa.." Eunmi squaked when she saw Chanyeol sigh.

Chanyeol glared at her. "Why can't you listen to me. Just leave." Chanyeol grumbled and stormed out.

"AH!Seriously. PARK CHANYEOL. Why do you always have to be mad at me?" Eunmi followed Chanyeol outside. "I said I was sorry!!WHY CANT YOU JUST LET IT GO?!" Eunmi yelled.

Chanyeol was already pissed and Eunmi just added more oil to the fire.

"Eunmi,the past may just be the past to you,but I can't just let it go. I will never forgive what you did. So stop expecting me to believe your again." Chanyeol grit his teeth and left without another word.