The question

I planned my own love story

 

   *What kind of guy do I like?* You lowered your paint brush and pursed your lips forward.

"Total opposite of you." You smiled at the cieling thinking about L. Chanyeol looked away as if he didnt care. *Whatever.*

"I have a precise type of guy." You grinned at Chanyeol.

"Really?Seems like your the type of girl that falls for any guy that is nice to you." Chanyeol yawned turning away. You froze. *Am I like that?*

-----

 Your Pov:

Well..Hoya was nice to me from the start..so i guess thats why im slightly attracted to him. But I also think L..ugh.

 End of Pov

"Dont judge me. I am quite picky." You looked out at the sunset. Chanyeol's eyes averted to you as you packed. *Picky huh?* Chanyeol gazed at you. You saw Chanyeol staring again.

*I shouldnt have told him!* "W-what about y-you? What kind of girl do you like?" You said almost too fast.

Chanyeol gazed at you once again deep in thought. "I--" You were slightly waiting for the answer BUT.

Your phone began to vibrate. "A-Appa?What?" You turned to the side. 'No.no. I didnt get lost again. OKAY. I was at school working on something...Ofcourse not. NO..!" You were puzzled. Chanyeol's lips turned into a small smile. 'I will get home soon. I know where to go. Bye Dad!" You sighed with your eyes shut.

Chanyeol stood infront of you while observing your exhausted state.

You fianlly opened your eyes. "Chan-Oh. Hey." You backed up when you saw he was standing tall before you with a mysterious gaze. "I have to go now..See you tomorrow." You awkwardly smiled and waved.

Chanyeol shooed you away lazily with his hand.

-----

You smiled at the sky.*I like guys with a nice smile and has a prince like character.* You thought about how L was staring at the nothing the other day.

*Park Sunmi was too busy staring at L during art huh?* Chanyeol's voice popped up in your head. Your face fell as you stared at the floor. *It's not like he was wrong though..*

-----

Chanyeol's Pov:

"Well, Mr.Park you can leave now." Some teacher called out. I stretched as I walked out. Atleast time went by fast. Thanks to Sunmi. I smirked at the many faces she had in just that one hour. What a nice day it was today.