No regrets at all.

I planned my own love story

A/N: I kinda added more to the last chapter so,if you didnt see it,please go back and read,so the story makes sense. Thanks. C:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRih2vh82TA&list=PLmcxXGL4oOjxbBJGtaQPHZiyhsQA7xF-w&index=6&feature=plpp_video

Dis song ^^ Fits perfectly for this chapter. Okay byeee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doing here?" Chanyeol tilted his head looking down at Sunmi's sad expression. "And what up with the frown?" Chanyeol leaned down to get a closer look at Sunmi's face. Sunmi blinked showing no reaction what-so-ever. She was still in thought about L.

Chanyeol couldn't help but feel hurt to,seeing Sunmi all depressed. "Oi,strawberry." Chanyeol poked Sunmi's cheeks. Sunmi looked away from Chanyeol and sighed.

"Don't bother me." Sunmi mumbled.

Chanyeol frowned too and sat across from Sunmi with worried eyes.

Chanyeol's Pov:

So I walk into this cafe,wanting to get out of kareoke(?)with Eunmi and I see,the one and only Park Sunmi.

She was staring at me with the blankest face ever. I have seen her at her happiest times,confused times,and mad times,but never with a sad face.

I try to get her to cheer up but all I get from her is;

"Don't bother me." How can I not when you said that so cutely Sunmi?

I gotta say,I was really curious why she was so down. She made no eye contact with me while I sat across from her. I looked down,and saw on the table were two hot chocolates.

Hmm. But I only saw Sunmi here. I lifted the hot chocolate infront of me and realized it was still full,but no longer hot. What fool wasted this?

"Drink it if you want." Sunmi finally looked at me with watery eyes. That's when it hit me.

This hot chocolate was L's. And he stood Sunmi up. That fool.

I was now furious. I was trying to not get into thier buisness,but this can't be avoided.

I specifically told that punk to take care of Sunmi.

"Come with me." I grabbed her wrist with a determined mindset.  

Sunmi looked up at me with a suprised expression. "Where?" She asked trying to get out of my grip.

"Just follow." I instructed and she got up and followed me out the door.

I was determined. I would make Sunmi mine. And I won't let anyone interfere. Not Eunmi,nor L. No one.

End of Pov

"Yah,Park Chanyeol. Where are we going?" Sunmi spoke boldly.

Chanyeol looked back at Sunmi with a fierce stare,then nodded up at something.

*Namsan tower?* Sunmi's mouth opened when she felt herself being dragged by Chanyeol to the tall structure.

5 minutes later...

The two were already in those moving thingies. (Dunno what it's called..)

"Wahh.We're so high up! Look Chanyeol!" Sunmi gaped at the scenery below her feet.

Chanyeol grinned when he saw Sunmi had loosened up and had a smile on. *Such a child.* He shook his head and looked down at the shining lights.

They finally arrived at the top and Sunmi couldn't believe her eyes. Right when they stepped on the floor,more fireworks exploded right before her eyes.

Different colors of sparks flew in every direction. Sunmi smiled widely and stood staring up at the sky.

"It's cool,huh?" Chanyeol's deep voice was heard despite all the booms. Sunmi shook her head without taking her eyes off the night sky.

"It really is.And the view makes it even more amazing." Sunmi looked at Chanyeol with a smile. "Thanks Chanyeol."

Chanyeol blinked at her. "Hm?"

"For taking me here,and showing up.I'm glad it was you who appeared at the cafe.Really.Thanks." Sunmi warmly smiled and looked back up at the sky.

*Your welcome Sunmi. I would do anything to see you happy.Right now,I have no regrets at all. If I am to get caught by Eunmi,no regret,If I were to die,no regret at all. Because I'm with you.* Chanyeol gazed at Sunmi.

When the firework show finally stopped,Sunmi and Chanyeol sat side by side on the floor surrounded by all of the chainlocks.

Sunmi stretched out her legs to compare hers to Chanyeol's long legs.

"Hul. Your legs are seriously no joke." Sunmi was impressed. She knew that he was tall ofcourse,but never brought it up as a compliment.

"I know." Chanyeol smirked while leaning against the wooden wall.

"Tch." Sunmi nudged Chanyeol and brought her knees up to her chest.

"Hey.Wanna tell me why you were all Miss frowny back there?" Chanyeol couldn't keep stop gazing at Sunmi.

Sunmi was slightly uneasy about whether she should tell Chanyeol or not. But she managed to speak.

"Do you really care?" Sunmi teased.

"Yeah." Chanyeol nodded his head,making Sunmi suprised. *He does.*

"Well,L confessed to me a few days ago and I didn't respond,so he asked me on a date,and I guess I was really looking forward to this day,but when L didn't show up for almost an hour I got sad,I started  thinking that maybe he got hurt or maybe...he just forgot about it.But that's just me over reacting. Don't you think--"

Sunmi was cut off by Chanyeol's lips. *I just couldn't take it anymore.* Chanyeol backed away after a few seconds and looked at Sunmi's shocked face.

*I...Chanyeol....Eunmi...L. Kiss.* Sunmi blinked and bit her lip. *AHHHHH.* "Y-yah." Sunmi meant to yell but instead whispered out.

Chanyeol was still looking at Sunmi's reddened face.

"Sunmi remember when you asked me what kind of girl I like?" Chanyeol spoke in a calm tone. Sunmi nodded slowly.

"I like girls like you. No,actually,I like you. The way you are always so focused,the way you smile,how you are always cheerful. You never fail to make me smile,even if it's the little things you do. I like you Sunmi." Chanyeol breathed out. Sunmi could see honesty in his eyes.

*He's serious.* Sunmi stared into Chanyeol's eyes. "But,you have Eunmi.And L already has my heart..." *I think he does.* Sunmi averted her eyes to the ground.

"Eunmi--isn't my girlfriend.She was,but not anymore.And I don't care. I don't care that L has your heart because I'll do whatever it takes to steal it from him.You may like him,but I'm not just gonna give you up Sunmi." Chanyeol spoke in his y deep voice.

Sunmi was now speechless. No one has ever told her how much she meant to them. And she could see that Chanyeol was serious about his words. He does like her. And he's going after her.

"I...wanna go home." Sunmi stood up. Chanyeol his lips and stood up too.

Chanyeol walked Sunmi home,no talk just silence. Still,Chanyeol was happy. He was happy Sunmi finally knows his heart.

They reached Sunmi's porch. Sunmi was about to go up when she turned to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "Like I said,thanks Chanyeol. For today.Be careful on your way home." Sunmi said quietly with a poker face.

Chanyeol smiled (YES SMILED.) "Good night Sunmi.Dream about me." Chanyeol then smirked and left.

Sunmi went into her house awestrucked. Thump Thump Thump Thump Sunmi felt her heart beating faster than usual. *Dream about me.* That was Sunmi's last thought before sleeping.

------

Chanyeol smiled while laying in his bed.

*No regrets at all.Today was the best.I just have to get Sunmi to fall for me,and not that L kid. I made Sunmi red,and I thought only he could do that.Ha.Just watch Sunmi.I'll be your only one.*

And with that mindset,Chanyeol fell asleep.