Lunch with the flower boys?

I planned my own love story

Morning!~

"I promise I'll come straight home after school. Atleast I'll try anyways..." You walked out the door and mumbled the last part. *Hopefully I do..I keep running into..*

"Morning Sunmi-ah!" He waved from a far.

*Him*

"Oh..Hey Hoya." You greeted. *It's not that I hate him..it's just that..*

"Are you dazing out again?" Hoya tilted his head to get a better look at you and smiled.

*Because of that.That smile. And he seems to know me so well already. It's really..something I can't explain actually. But he really gets me.* You met Hoya's eyes and blushed.

"N-no.I'm probably known as the weird girl at school huh? I really need to pay attention to class." You facepalmed your forehead and pouted.

"Nah...well..maybe a little." Hoya nodded. "By the way.." Hoya said as he was trying to keep up with your walking. "I always see you with that new student..Park Chanyeol? At lunch he appears too." Hoya had on a straight face.

"Ah..him..He's just a.." You paused. "Person to me,really. A freakishly tall,annoying,mocking,smirkful,arrogant guy." You muttered while sitting on the bus.

Hoya nodded. "Seems like you hate him." Hoya looked you way. You jumped in response.

"I-it's not like I h-hate him or anything. Actually I'm not sure what I feel towards him." You silenced.

"How about eating lunch with us today?Since Chanyeol isnt that nice to you,and Yura seems busy..I promise we wont bite...not sure about Woohyun though.." Hoya said kind of feeling uneasy.

You giggled. *Wow.I think I'll give it a try.*

"I'll join then. If that's okay with the others." You bit your lip.

"Ofcourse it's okay." Hoya smiled.

 

 Your Pov:

"Ofcourse it's okay." Hoya gave me a warm smile that made me blush again. I wanted to poke his cheeks so badly. I better not be like this later..

Once we arrived at school Hoya waved bye and went to his locker and I went to class.

He told me not to worry but-HOW CAN I NOT? I'm going to be having lunch with four handsome guys.

Right when I walked into the classroom I unknowingly looked in L's direction. He was quietly drawing while Sungyeol was poking him and peering over his shoulder. How cute~ His straight face as he's drawing.

I wasnt paying attention to where I was walking..and with my luck I ran into a person...with a big build and ed collar..showing his milky skin. I gaped when I looked up.

"Hey,Park Sunmi." And of course, Chanyeol smirked down at me.

"Morning Chanyeol.." I muttered.

End of POv

*Was it obvious who I was looking at?* You gripped your head and dragged your feet to your desk.

"Watch where you're going next time." Chanyeol said lazily leaning in the chair as usual.

"Me? You're the one who was in my way.Like a statue." You said straightening up,defending your self.

Chanyeol had a sly smirk on his face as he heard your excuse. *Gosh,I hate those smirks. I wish someone would just--*

"Staring at me now huh?Well, it can't be helped." Chanyeol said arrogantly and gazed at you. You grit your teeth. *Something tells me this is going to be a long day.*

 

----------

You couldnt stand Chanyeol so you slightly scooted away from him,which was hard because he sat RIGHT next to you. You puffed out your cheeks and looked in another direction. You saw the green hills and blue sky. Then you were just staring blankly out the window.

Few minutes later

"Shorty,class is over." Chanyeol turned his head to you. You didnt respond. He blew in your ear and you immediately shot up. Chanyeol hid his laughter by looking to the opposite of you.

"What the heck was that for??" You furrowed your eyebrows at Chanyeol,who was chuckling to himself.

"And im shorty? I happen to be pretty tall for--"

Chanyeol yawned and stood up which made you feel intimidated.

"Bye shorty." Chanyeol winked and left leaving you speechless.

You zoomed to your locker and grabbed what you needed for the next lesson.

*First he called me weird,then he called me an interesting crature,now he's calling me short? Aish. Really Park Chan--*

You bumped into someone,dropping your books and papers scattered around the floor.

"Really?" You mumbled to your self. You quickly went down to retrieve them. You saw feet,then a hand reaching out for your things.

You looked up and saw L smiling.

"Sorry for bumping into you." He said ever so smoothly.

"N-no. No. It's okay. It was..er...I.okay." You dont know why you were so loss at words but you just couldnt speak at the moment. *Could this be fate?* You blushed when L handed you papers.

"T-thanks..L-sshi.And I'm the one who is sorry." You got up and waved L goodbye. Sadly.

You looked back to L's directiona and smiled. Then..you bumped into another person. LUCKILY. Your things didnt fall this time.

"Aiya." You rubbed your head and looked up.

"Be careful next time.Better hurry,you'll be late Sunmi." Sungyeol patted your head with a cute smile on his face. You nodded and scurried off while blushing.

*I just..L..what did I say?? And Sungyeol..that was a weird five minutes.hehe. It was nice of L to help me pick up my stuff and Sungyeol to give me advice.*

Really? Seems like your the type of girl that would fall for any guy thats nice to you.

Chanyeols smirking face came up into your mind. Your frowned and gave it a long thought.

*Why should I care what that giant says??!* You shook your head.

"Sunmi? You okay over there?" The teacher asked giving you a bizarre stare.

"Eh?Oh..yes." You nodded quickly and focused.

 

 

------

A/N: Was going to update more,but aye. It's been a long day for me too. So that's all for today. Please wait and comment or subsribe! I want to know what you readers are thinking of each chapter kay? Bye-yeom.?