The Start

I planned my own love story

"Bye Dad!" You said waving back at him. He smiled and drove away. You turned around slowly and stared at the big school before your brown eyes. *This is it.* You breathed out and walked through the doors and into the office.

"Park..Sunmi? Nice to meet ya!" A girl with short black hair and big eyes winked.

"Hello!" You smiled back at her.

"I'll be helping you get around kay? I'm Yoon Yura."

You nodded while smiling.

"Come on." Yura linked her arms with you and dragged you into the wide green and yellow hallway. You saw a crowd of girls around four guys. Your mouth opened as you stared at them. They were all handsome. The way they were standing against lockers made it look as if they were doing a photoshoot.

"Oh, that's the F-4 of our grade. Lee Sungyeol; tall and childish." She pointed to a tall guy playing a game. 

"Nam Woohyun; witty player..be careful around him..." She pointed to the next guy with a cute eye smile while he was talking to girls.

"Lee Howon,who goes by Hoya; cheerful and charming." Her index finger swifted to another guy reading.

Lastly is the mysterious ice prince, Kim Myungsoo or better known as L." Yura finally stopped at the last boy.

   You couldnt take your eyes off of L. He was staring hard at the cieling which made you wonder. You furrowed your eyebrows and stared at the direction he was staring at too. Nothing. You looked back at him and he caught your eye. You jumped and walked behind Yura flushed.

*Never seen her around here before.*

"Okay! Here is our homeroom class...or as i would like to say..prison for the next 50 minutes." Yura mumbled the last part.

You heard and chuckled quietly as Yura left to her seat. You found and empty table in the far left corner of the room and sat down cautiously glancing around.

*3 minutes til class..* Then you began to space out.

   Your Pov: Hmm. Kim Myungsoo. I think he would fit the looks list just right.

He has a sharp gaze and dark brown eyes. Which i got lost in....

And pale skin with pinkish lips...they were prettily shaped dont you think?..kekeke----

"Whatcha doin'?" Yura looked at me weirdly standing in front of my desk. Did i have a weird look on my face..?

"Errr..just thinking." I gave an eyesmile as i rubbed my neck.

Yura cocked her head and raised both of her eyebrows.

"When I was young, I always have wondered what my future boyfriend or husband would look like so I th--" I began but Yura snorted.

"Aiyooo. Sunmi you are so cute." Yura started pinching both of my cheeks and pouting her lips at me. I was being serious though..

I slapped her hands away and laughed along. "Ah,no more. I was serious Yura!" I tried to get her to listen.

 

  Myungsoo's Pov:

"Yah! L-ahhh wait upp!" Sungyeol whined and wrapped his long arm around my neck. So long.

We sat at our seats and I yawned. Its so early. Why.?

"Good morning class.Guess what? We have a new student..Um, Park Sunmi.?" Mrs.Lee scanned the room. I looked over at the empty table but now it has a girl sitting there. The girl from this morning to be exact.

She was staring at the floor. Spaced out huh? I slightly smiled.

"NEW STUDENT?STUDENT PARK SUNMI??" Mrs.Lee raised her voice which hardly ever happens since she's always happy.

I saw the girl jump and look around the classroom as soon as she saw the teacher giving her an expecting gaze she stood straight up and bowed.

"Park Sunmi...Nice to meet you all." She breathed and sat down flustered. As soon as she sat down she began hitting her self...Okay then.

Park Sunmi.

 

--------------------------------

A/N: AYE!! IM BACK! Turtle buddies herro there. I suppose if we really knew what L was thinking,wouldnt there be really awkward questions?He usually looks confused. X) Am I wrong?

P.S- Dont be a silent reader *_* Comment?suscribe? Okay Night.