We're friends?

I planned my own love story

 

 "Sunmi-ah!Get going now!" Your dad yelled from downstairs.

"Okay!" You gathered all your papers and shoved them in your purple backpack.

"Don't get lost again. And pay attention in class!" Your dad said before you walked out.

"I know." You smiled and breathed in the morning air. You held onto your straps you walk on the sidewalk.

*How will today be?* You stared at the clear sky.

 

 "Sunmi!" A voice called from not so far away.

"Hm?" You turned your head to the left. "Ah.Hoya-sshi."

Hoya chuckled and walked besides you. "Just Hoya is fine." He told you. You nodded.

"Were you waiting for someone back there?" You turned and tried to look him in the eye but failed.

"I was waiting for my friend." He grinned.

*Oh.* "You should go back then, maybe he-"

Hoya started laughing to the side. "I was waiting for you pabo."

 *Me?Hey. That means..* "We're friends?" You tried not to spazz and held onto your backpack straps tighter.

"Are we?" Hoya joked acting oblivious.

"I guess we are then." You smiled widely at him. Hoya nodded satisfied.

 

 "Everyday you use to walk and ride the bus alone to school?" You asked asked as you two board the bus.

"Mm. It wasnt that bad." He shrugged,seating next to you. "Yesterday,i saw you eating alone, do you want to sit with us?"

"Huh?" *Us?..F-4??* "N-no thanks. It's just because i havent found many friends yet. That's why.T-thanks anyways." You stuttered.

Hoya laughed once again. "Okay. Just come to us if anything happens. I got your back." Hoya's eyes were full of sincerity.

"Sure..I will." You said unsure while smiling.

 

 You and Hoya arrived and walked inside the building. Of course there were girls who greeted Hoya. He waved once in a while and smiled. You felt weird. It was like he was a celebrity. And well..you're a potato.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Hoya asked all of the sudden.

"No..wait what?" You blinked taken aback at his sudden question. You saw the rest of F-4 in front of you and bit your lip.

"Is that a no?" Hoya waved infront of your face.

"Im..uh..going now." You awkwardly smiled and walked pass the tall one. (SUNGYEOL x))

 "Where? I was going to intro-" Hoya stopped and looked at Woohyun,who was giving him a sly smile.

*I was face to face with them..almost to L too. Ah. Phew.* You shook your head and sat down at your seat.

"What's your relationship with the new girl?HUH? She's cute.hehe." Woohyun slapped his hand on Hoya's back and smiled happily.

L's ears unknowingly couldnt help but listen.

"Sunmi..? We live close to eachother and ride the bus together. Just friends though. You gonna go after her?" Hoya tilted his head towards Woohyun.

*Just friends.* L looked away after hearing that.

"Eyyy.Not yet man.." Woohyun shrugged as Sungyeol and L break apart to go to class.

 

 

-----------

A/N: Ah. Myungsoo. AYE. A new character arrives next chapter! ;) I am a slow- typer so..just wait. I'll try to update it as soon as i can.

Until then..Adios Turtle Fellas. :)