The truth unfolds...

I planned my own love story

A/N: the last part all got cut, stupid laptop. So im going to fast forward to the good part. C:

 

Sunmi was welcomed by Daehyun and Hoya. They gave her kind smiles and she walked over to stand in between them.

"So what's so special about th---" Sunmi stopped talking when Hoya pointed upwards. Sunmi's eye reflcted the stars twinkles. Many stars covered the dark sky it looked like the sky was sprinkled heavily with stars and the moon shone white and bright for everyone to see. Sunmi couldn't avert her eyes. This was the second most beautiful thing she has seen. This was pretty, but no sky could ever compare to the night when her and Chanyeol were at Namsan tower to see fireworks. That was a magical night that Sunmi still thinks about.

"See? This place helps clear your mind doesn't it?" Daehyun asked also admiring the view. Sunmi bit her lip.

"Yeah." She said quietly. Hoya suddenly disappeared when he got a phone call.

---

Sunmi and Daehyun were left alone with no words spoken. But Daehyun let out a cough before he talked.

"So, I heard your birthday was yesterday." Daehyun asked. Sunmi blinked then looked at his almond eyes.

"It was." She gave him a small smile.

"Doesn't feel any different does it?" He asked with a scrunched up face. Sunmi giggled.

"Nope." She gave him short replies.

"I also heard..you're dating Myungsoo." Daehyun asked with anxious eyes. Sunmi's eyes wondered around then met Daehyun's.

"Yep." Sunmi said with her lips pressed together. Daehyun smiled to himself.

"I've known Myungsoo for a long time now, and he was a good guy, but now he has really changed, I think it's best that yo---" Daehyun was interupted when Hoya bursted in, dragging a guy along with him. Sunmi rubbed her hands together and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Who...?" Sunmi tilted her head and watched as Hoya and the tall guy pull back and forth.

"Just come on!" Hoya told him. The guy grunted then fixed his black tuxedo and red tie. Sunmi looked at Daehyun and went to take a better look.

"Chanyeol??" Sunmi's eyes grew large and round when she saw him. Chanyeol avoided eye contact due to embarassment. Rather than having his hair in his face, it was parted to the right side, so you could see his eyes better, and he wasn't dressed in normal clothing, he looked like he super model. A shy one. Sunmi giggled.

"Aww you look so cute!" Sunmi went in her tiptoes an pinched his cheek. Chanyeol glared at her and she made childish faces at him. "What are you doing here anyways?" Sunmi asked staring at him confused.

"T-the reason is..um..I--" Chanyeol looked at the floor with nervous eyes. *I don't think I could tell you. You would probably hate me.* Chanyeol looked at Sunmi with sad eyes. She blinked at him.

"I'll go first then. Just to let things sink in." Hoya said, pushing Chanyeol and Daehyun into the glass doors, they exited and sat on the steps.

----

Hoya stood infront of Sunmi and took a deep breath before looking into her eyes. Sunmi crossed her arms and was now suspicious.

"Okay, so I know you have been having doubts about Myungsoo, and let's be honest, he is the complete opposite of what you think he has. And you might not believe what Chanyeol is going to tell you but trust me, it's the truth." Hoya now had a serious tone in his voice. Sunmi just stared at him. *Why is everyone talking about L?* Sunmi's eyes drooped. "And the guy that bought you that puppy, it was Chanyeol. He's been working a lot of part time jobs, so he could buy you it. And he has been doing other things just to find out things. So don't be mad at him, cause he's been doing all these things with you on his mind." Hoya told Sunmi. Sunmi was speechless and she blinked rapidly.

*Chanyeol? That present. Ah, ofcourse it was from him. But the letter...* Sunmi's eyes grew wide. Hoya left and now Chanyeol was coming to face Sunmi. The moonlight shone on her shocked face. Chanyeol couldn't get over how beautiful Sunmi looked in her dress and the way her face just stood out anywhere. Chanyeol couldn't help himself, he stared at Sunmi's round eyes and felt sorry. He wasn't sure if he should be telling Sunmi these things or not.He wasn't sure if keeping the truth was good for her or will cause trouble later on. But here they were ~..

"What's going on Chanyeol?" Chanyeol's heart raced when she called his name.

"About L..." Chanyeol's adams's apple bobbed up and down. Sunmi could sense he was nervous. "i found out that he's wanted in another country and that he joined a gang, so that they could hide him, he's been doing bad things since he was fifteen and he also killed this one ahjussi. He's dangerous Sunmi. He isn't right for you." Chanyeol said with a narrowed gaze. Sunmi's eyes watered and she began feeling a pain in her heart.

I like you.

Trust me Sunmi.

Don't ever let go.

You're mine, I'm yours.

Do you seriously love me?

I love you, okay?

Sunmi didn't want to hear this. She wanted to stick with L no matter what. Sunmi was planning to make it work, despite the bad things.

"Chanyeol, stop. Maybe, he isn't like that anymore. People change." Sunmi said with tears in her eyes. This was too much. Her boyfriend; wanted in an unknown country, a killer, in gang hiding from the police. To much. Sunmi shook her head.

"I know that you always hated him, but did you really have to go this far to ruin things??" Sunmi backed away from Chanyeol, almost yelling at him. Chanyeol looked at her with hazy eyes.

"Sunmi, I'm telling you for your own good! Why don't you believe me? He's a bad person! He doesn't deserve someone like you! You don't know anything about him do you? He doesn't know anything about you like I do!!" Chanyeol voice was also raised, and it was deep and scary, and his eyes were full of fury. Sunmi covered her ears and shut her eyes.

"I don't care! I don't care! Just stop talki--"

"He's still the same Sunmi. He's still doing those things, you never know cause you're too dense to figure out that he just isn't perfect!" Chanyeol gripped onto Sunmi's shoulders. Sunmi looked at Chanyeol's eyes, they were sincere and sad.

"I'm leaving." Sunmi ran downstairs, past Daehyun and Hoya. Chanyeol chased after her. Tears slid down her cheek and she opened the door,to the hallway. Chanyeol was right behind her.

"Sunmi! Wait!" Chanyeol yelled. Sunmi came to a halt and shed more tears. Chanyeol also stared at the sight in front of him. L and Eunmi stood at the bottom of the stairs, hugging, kissing and showing all sorts of skinship. Sunmi's eyes went red and her mind exploded. Chanyeol smirked while shaking his head. *Told ya.* Sunmi makeup ran down her face and marched down the stairs. All the guest watched as Sunmi walked straight towards her boyfriend, who was still engaged in a makeout session with Eunmi. Hoya and Daehyun came down and also watched intensely. Sunmi stood next to them and when L opened his eyes, they went wide and large. Shocked and startled. Eumi backed away with a scared expression.

"Sunmi! I--" *SLAP!* The sound echoed in the quiet house. Sunmi's chest felt stuffy and she breathed loudly. She stared at L disappointedly an her tears ran again. L couldn't speak, he had no idea what to say to her. The guest began whispering and gasping. Sunmi's fairytale was over. No happy ending. She ran out of the house and two guys ran after her. L who was quicker grabbed onto Sunmi and hugged her.

"Don't touch me! You filthy bastard." Sunmi cursed for the first time, she hit L's chest and tried pushing him away. L hugged her tighter with his eyes shut. *I'm sorry Sunmi.* He her hair to calm her down. *NO.* Sunmi yelled in her head and pushed him to the floor. He stared at her dumbfounded.

"Go back and enjoy Eunmi. I'm outta here." Sunmi walked away and L couldn't believe what just happened. *He just ruined thier relationship.*  Chanyeol ran past L and went to chase Sunmi. Sunmi ended up in a place where she just didn't want to be. Where her and L had their fountain kiss. She sat at the edge of the fountain and cried. She buried her face in her hands and let the tears wet her hands. *I can't believe I was so stupid. I fell for him so hard. I had no idea. I'm so dense.* Sunmi hit her head and the tears blurred her vision.

 

Chanyeol found Sunmi near the fountain and walked to her, while panting. He didn't know what to say. Now that she saw for herself that L is no good.All he could do is comfort her. He went up to her and sat next to her. He patted her back then had his arms around her.

"I tried protecting you Sunmi. I've always been here." Chanyeol told her and Sunmi tried to stop her tears. That's true. All the negative things that Chanyeol said about L were now making sense, and Sunmi felt sorry for Chanyeol even more.

"I'm sorry. I should've listened to you. I was just so blinded, he made me become a love sick puppy who follows him around." Sunmi twiddled her hands and sniffled. Chanyeol's grip on Sunmi's shoulder loosened.And Sunmi leaned on his shoulder without hesitation. Chanyeol's heart went crazy having Sunmi this close to him. "Speaking of puppy..." Sunmi smirked. Chanyeol went red.

"Cute isn't it?" He smiled and looked up at the sky.

"Yeah. And the card was cute too. I love you Park Sunmi." Sunmi laughed to herself. "Do you..mean it?" Sunmi asked.She did not want to get hurt again. Besides she isn't fully recovered. Chanyeol blinked then grinned.

"Well duh. I have been since a long time ago and I will even in the future." Chanyeol's words made Sunmi blush. *He's talking about the future already. I guess I have some feelings for him,but..* Sunmi sighed.

"I'll try." Sunmi shut her eyes tightly. Chanyeol jumped and he turned to face Sunmi.

"You'll try? That means you like me? HA!" Chanyeol shook Sunmi with him and smiled widely. Sunmi opened her eyes and saw how happy Chanyeol was. *Idiot.* Sunmi smiled. "I'll wait for you then Sunmi. I have been and I'll continue to. I'll treat you way better than L did." Chanyeol exitedly said and quickly kissed Sunmi's forehead. Sunmi blinked and shook her head with a smile.