I'm sitting here.

I planned my own love story

 

 "Hello. I'm Park Chanyeol." He said with a small smile. You looked at him with an annoyed look. Your eyes were full of worry as soon as he came closer to you. *No..No..NO!* You looked at him then at the empty seat next to you.

Your face fell as he stopped at your table.

"We meet again, Park Sunmi." Chanyeol said with a smirk as he flopped down next to you. You glared at how calm he was.

*Oh my luck.*
 

  *Hm.I watched as the new student seat himself next to Sunmi,she didnt look so happy. Weird. All the other girls were drooling over the new guy.* L shrugged and payed attention to the teacher.

 

Later---->

 

 *YES. Lunch time!It's really bad luck I have so many classes with this guy.And he just HAS to be seated next to me.Ugh.Where's Yura?Hmph.* You scanned the room for her but she wasnt anywhere to be seen. You pouted and saw Chanyeol still seated with his cheek leaning on his hand.

"Are you not going to go eat?" You asked packing your things slowly as you avoid eye contact with him.

Chanyeol let out a groan and turned to you with a raised eyebrow.

"Do you care about me that much?" He gave you a gaze that really looked sickening to you.

 "Tch. As if." You grit your teeth and walked out.

------

So turns out Yura was sick. And you had to eat alone..again. But you were more worried about Yura then eating alone.

*Oh yeah! I didnt get to my list.* You placed your chopsticks down and dug out your list.

*Hoya vs L...they both have sharp features,but L's are just a little more sharp and plus his height is also more than Hoya's.*

You lips formed into a thin line and you wrote down features both haveor lack. *Oh!..And..* You beamed and scribble things about Hoya because you know more about him than L.

"Park Sunmi." A voice rang in your ear that made you uncomfortable. You looked to the side and got startled.

*Really.This guy.* "What do you want?" You asked hiding the piece of paper as Chanyeol sit across from you.

"I'm sitting here. Your day just got better." Chanyeol smirked poking at his food.

"Yeah right." You stared at him with a serious expression but later ignored him and looked away.

"So what was that paper all about? Hoya vs L? Arent those two in our homeroom class?" Chanyeol stopped poking his food and took a big bite. Your eyes widened when he asked that.

*Did he see everything?* "Nothing...and Hoya isnt in our homeroom,just L." You looked at your tray blushing.

"Whatever. You like them though? I heard they're like the gods of the school." Chanyeol said straight forwardly not taking his eyes off his food.

"Why? Do you care about me that much?" You gave an evil eye smile. Chanyeol slightly choked on his food. "Why did you sit with me anyways? You're mean." You looked at him.

*Why did I?* Chanyeol finally looked up from his food and stared at you. Your eyes wandered around waiting for the answer. "You looked like a loner,making weird faces at a piece of paper." Chanyeol looked back down at his food grinning.

"Yah." You said in disbelief. *This guy needs to get his facts straight.Loner?Aish.*