What is this?

I planned my own love story

 

 I wont be at school today,so don't bother going either.

Chanyeol had sent that text to Eunmi. He knew he couldn't keep putting off school forever but he just had to figure things out first. The top priorty is he can't let Eunmi meet Sunmi. Especially when Sunmi and him aren't in good relations at the moment.

He put aside his phone and rest on his bed.

------

"Errgh.I don't wanna get up." Sunmi threw a small fit in her bed.

*Well atleast Yura is back..and I get to see L. But..Chanyeol sits by me in almostevery class. Whatever. I don't think he's going to talk to me anyways. If anything I hope he just forgets me. I'll ignore him too.*

Sunmi stood up. "That's right. Park Chanyeol and Park Sunmi are strangers now." Sunmi sighed and went to put on her uniform.

--

"Sunmi!WHAT ARE YOU DOING?YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TIL THE BUS COMES!" Sunmi heardher dad yell out.

"Crap." Sunmi rushed downstairs while brushing her hair and fumbled to put on her shoes.

"Here atleast have some toas--whoa. Bye then."

Sunmi had already grabbed a piece of toast and slammed the door.

*Hope I'm not late.* Sunmi began to speed walk.

"Hey Sunmi.Aye. Calm down now. What's the rush?" Hoya asked slowing Sunmi in her tracks.

"We.have.five.phew.Isn't the bus coming any minute now?" Sunmi panted out.

"Uhh,we still have like 10 minutes." Hoya let out a chuckle at how panicky Sunmi was.

*Dad!* Sunmi threw her bread for birds and sat on the nearest bench.

*Oh.It's awkward now. I haven't talked to Hoya in awhile now..* Sunmi puffed her cheeks and looked around.

"Oh,your shoelaces are--" Hoya didnt finish his sentence,he was kneeling before Sunmi to tie her left shoe lace.

"Y-youuuu don't have to do that.I can.." Sunmi became quiet when Hoya looked up at her with a friendly smile,like the smile when they first met. Sunmi slightly blushed and looked away.

"Ever heard the pickup line. "Here,let me tie your shoe laces for you,so you don't fall for anyone else.?" Hoya fished with a perfect bow and stood up. Sunmi blushed even harder.

"That's so lame." Sunmi was starting to smile.

"It is right?Heh.But I dont want you to fall for anyone else."

Sunmi turned her head to Hoya. "What?" Sunmi asked bewildered.

Hoya shook his head. "Nothing."

---On the bus--

Once again there was awkwardness between Hoya and Sunmi.

"Um,did L tell you,we are going on a double date." Sunmi asked.

"Hm?Is that so?With whom?" Hoya's eyes rounded with curiosity.

*With whom??Does he not know??* "W-with you and Yura. You didn't know?" Sunmi was started to feel weird.

Hoya smiled to himself. "L probably set it up himself." He shrugged. "I guess we're going on a date then." Hoya shrugged with an unreadable expression.

"What's up with the attitude?Aren't you happy?To be going on a date with Yura?" Sunmi continued asking Hoya questions.

*Oh yeah.* "I am. Just nervous. That's all."

----

The two arrived at school with a weird aura around them.

"Bye then,Hoya." Sunmi took one last look at Hoya. "Hmm.He wasn't acting much like Hoya today."

----

Sunmi got her things and went to her first class. *Strangers.* Sunmi thought before stepping in the class.

She headed toward her seat and saw that the table was empty.

*Oh.Maybe he's late or something.Oh well.Not like I care.* Sunmi ripped her eyes off of Chanyeol's empty chair and took a seat of her own.

*Now..I wonder if L..* Sunmi peered towards L and Sungyeol's seat.

*Yep. He's here...but I wonder what was that call for last night.* Sunmi thought hard about it but couldn't figure out a reasonable reason why he called.

-----

LUNCH!~

Sunmi's Pov:

I sighed. I just remembered that Yura has student council meeting today. Huu.

I shut my locker and walked calmly to lunch. Should I sit with the flower boys today?
I walked in and looked over at thier table. There was a second year student standing near thier table talking to..L.

Wonder what that's about. I saw that girl twirling her hair and plyfully hitting L.

 Aiyoo. Her flirting is TOTALLY obvious. Tch. L's mine though..

I pouted and brought up the courage to go to thier table.

"Hi Sunmi!!" Woohyun blew a kiss to me. Aigoo. That guy. I waved to him.

Then L,the second year girl and Hoya stared at me. I smiled.

"Hi guys." I said short tongued and looked down.

"I'll be going then. Bye L~" The little girl waved flirtacously and trotted away.

I saw L wave back at her. I couldn't help but feel jealous. But L isn't officially mine yet.

I sat next to Hoya across from L. "Hey there." L gave me a warm smile.

I smiled back. Should I ask..or. Aw. What the heck. "So who was that? She was pretty." I looked back and forth at L and Hoya.

"Don't worry about her. She's new. So she was asking me questions." L told me.

I nodded my head. "Understood." But why did she have to ask L? Hmph. Jealousy to the extreme.

End of Pov

-----

"I'll see you tomorrow Sunmi." L passed by Sunmi and let his hand slide through a strand of her hair.

"Bye." She stood there frozen looking at him leaving.

Sunmi was having mix emotions at the moment.

*Is L the right one?* Sunmi huffed out as she walked outside.

"Get her!" A voice yelled out.

The next thing Sunmi saw was black.

Someone had placed a cloth over her eyes and took a strong grip on her two arms.

"Who are you?!" Sunmi wiggled and asked.

"You're prettier in person you know." Another voice spoke. Which Sunmi assumed was a teen voice,but she still was scared of it.

"Relax,we won't hurt you.Promise." The teen male spoke.

"What is this??Kidnapping?" Sunmi asked tiredly. The three males had walked Sunmi over to a van and sat her in the middle of two while the other drove.

"So, Park Sunmi was it?"

----

"What do you want from me?If you don't release me im going to scream." Sunmi said.

The two boys panicked. "Wait a minute now Miss.We don't want trouble. We're trying to help out a friend." A terrified cute voice whined.

Sunmi smirked. A trademark she got from Chanyeol.

"Just take it off her.Nothing to hide." The male driving instructed.

Sunmi felt the cloth being loosened. She blinked her eyes and turned to look at her kidnappers.

*Whoa.They're--Hot.Guys.Kidnapped.Me.*

"Hi there. I am Byun Baekhyun." Baekhyun smiled at Sunmi. Sunmi furrowed his eyebrows at him. Then looked at the other one.

"I'm Oh Sehun.." Sunmi heard a lisp when he spoke.

"And I'm--"

"Wait a minute. I don't know if you guys are new at this but,when kidnapping someone,you arent suppose expose yourself. Let alone reveal your faces." Sunmi sighed. "Some kidnappers you three are."

"I'm Suho." The one driving timidly said and remained silent.

Sunmi relaxed and leaned back in the seat.

"So where are you guys taking me?" She asked looking at Baekhyun.

"We have a friend. He has never liked school,and he always ignored certain people for as long as we could remember. But he moved to a new school one day and he told us that he liked it. That friend said that there was this interesting girl he met and she's the reason why he likes going to school. Just to see her." Baekhyun slowly revealed. Sunmi nodded for him to go on.

"And our friend,has a hard time expressing himself,especially to new people,so he usually comes off as a jerk and sometimes he says the wrong things.But if you look closely,he isn't that bad of a guy. He just is scared of losing that one special girl. He's scared. So at times he worries about her too much,and as his friends,we worry about him." Baekhyun was being serious. Sunmi blinked.

"Yeah,we've never seen Chanyeol hyung like this before. He really--"

"SEHUN!!"

"OH MY OH SEHUN!"

The two males exclaimed. Causing Sunmi to giggle.

"I get it guys.But is it really true?Chanyeol goes to school just to see me?" Sunmi asked feeling slightly touched.

"Yep!It's like non-stop talk if you come up in the conversation--oops." Sehun covered his mouth. Sunmi smiled.

"I'm gonna drive fast now.So Sunmi be prepared."

"Be prepared for what--?"

-----

Chanyeol stood at Suho's door staring blankly at the three then at Sunmi.

"You idiots brought her here?" Chanyeol asked in a husky tone.

*Was he sleeping?* Sunmi peered through Baekhyun and Sehun's shoulders.

"Yeah,so here.We're not going to leave you alone until you two talk."

Suho pushed Sunmi in his house and into an empty room,with Chanyeol following behind,with the help of Baekhyun and Sehun.

----

"H-hi." Sunmi and Chanyeol greeted at a 3 ft distance.

*What should I say next?!* Both thought

 

 

 

----

A/N: Dun Dun DUN.