Perfect in my eyes.

I planned my own love story

 

 More days passed by and there wasn't a day where L wouldn't try to talk to her, good thing Hoya or Chanyeol was there to save her. Then one day L blew, and he just couldn't hold his feelings.

He and Sunmi were now awkwardly sitting across from eachother in a cafe. *Aigoo.* Sunmi stared at him with a poker face. L rubbed his hands over his face and tried to mesmerize Sunmi with his eyes. No use now. Sunmi wasn't going to fall for it like she used to.

"It's been two weeks now. Have you made your mind up?" L asked quietly. Sunmi blinked.

"Yes." Sunmi smiled. L's face brightened.

"Oh thank you Sunmi, I really missed you all these days. I'm happy we can be together again." L smiled leaning in closer to her. Sunmi leaned back in the chair and smirked to herself.

"No, my decision is made up,but, it's not you. I don't want to be with you again. You hurt me, hard. My first boyfriend ever, and I couldn't stand it." Sunmi spoke in a serious tone. L's face fell hard it was written all over his face that he was disappointed.

"Sunmi, people make mistakes, no one's perfect, so why can't you just forgive me? I want to be with you more than any guy in this world." L's voice was smooth and the look in his eyes were sad. Sunmi shook her brain and blinked again.

*Yeah, I've realized that not every guy is perfect, and finding "the perfect guy" is impossible because no such guy exist, they are only perfect if you make them out to be. So I have made one special guy perfect in my head.* "I know, and falling for you was my mistake. I just don't want to feel so alone in this relationship anymore. And.. you're wrong. There is another guy who wants to be with me more than you." Sunmi stared out the window blankly. *Chanyeol. Even though he knew that I liked L, he always tried to make me happy and get me to like him. He always did things for me I have never noticed until now. It's cause I was too blind looking at L.* Sunmi felt fluttery inside thinking about Chanyeol.

"Him? You choose him? Why? He's a tall loser!" L's voice raised. Sunmi stared wide eyed at him.

"Like you said no one is perfect. You aren't in the position to talk about him like that. Cause in my eyes, he's perfect for me. So don't try to convince me." Sunmi got up. L looked at her and grabbed her arm.

"Wait...why do you like him then?" L asked with a confused stare. Sunmi raised her brow.

"Do you really want to know?" Sunmi questioned back. L looked uneasily at Sunmi.

"Yeah.." He said.

"Because he's always been there for me. Unlike someone. He won't cheat, because he told me it'll always be me, and he hasn't changed his mind since he did. I know he's loyal and will treat me better. Sorry L." Sunmi mumbled the last part because she felt like she was being harsh. She walked out of the cafe and breathed the fresh air. *That was suffocating.*

-----

After that day Sunmi felt anxious. She wasn't sure how she was going to tell Chanyeol this, he would either get too excited and attack her or ..that's all Chanyeol would do, he'll be so happy that Sunmi chose him. Sunmi was scared though. She was scared that she wouldn't be able to act like herself around him. So basically, she was stuck between two choices, again.

-----

"So what are they then?" Hoya asked Sunmi as he stepped in her house. Sunmi pouted her lips.

"I can either, continue being friends with him so nothing will change, or get into a relationship with him." Sunmi said settling herslef on the couch. Hoya sat with her.

"So, what's so bad about dating him?" Hoya asked curiously.

"Well, It'll be awkward...I don't think that we would be able to be ourselves around eachother." Sunmi narrowed her eyes at the carpet. Hoya sighed.

"You can't keep him waiting forever Sunmi." Hoya let out another sigh. *I speak from experience.* Hoya thought staring at Sunmi's confused face.

"But maybe...hmm." Sunmi slumped on the couch and sighed again.

"Woah, there you are Choco!" Hoya ran to the floor and began petting Choco. On the otherhand Sunmi was still thinking deeply about Chanyeol. "Both of you have great personalities, I'm sure you'll make it work." Hoya said with a smile.

"Hmmmm." Sunmi's face scrunched up. Her phone began vibrating and she jumped. "Hello?" She answered.

"Sunmi~~ guess who is feeling better~?" Sunmi rolled her eyes with a smile.

"What do you want giant?" Sunmi asked.

"I want to take you somewhere." Chanyeol said. Sunmi looked at Hoya with wide eyes and she mouthed 'Chanyeol.' Hoya winked and kissed Choco's nose.

"Where to?" Sunmi asked nervously.

"Where our memories lay." Chanyeol smirked and hung up the phone. Sunmi's head tilted both ways and she bit her lip. *Memories?* Sunmi blinked rapidly.

"What'd he say?" Hoya asked relaxing on the floor.

"We're going where our memories lay.." Sunmi mumbled and jumped on her feet. "What should I wear?... How should I do my hair? Is it cold outside? Should I just wear casual wear?" Sunmi asked. Hoya snorted. Sunmi looked at him. "What? What?" She asked and threw a pillow at her.

"Obviously he's taking you somewhere special if it has to do with memories. Memories...are beautiful, so let's make you even more beautiful!" Hoya began pushing Sunmi up the stairs.

----

Hoya began doing Sunmi's hair for her.

"Hey, Hoya..." Sunmi said looking at him in the mirror.

"Are you sure you like Yura?" Sunmi asked. *He could be gay for all I know...* Hoya smiled to himself.

"No." Hoya answered. "And Tada!" Hoya said finishing Sunmi's hair. It was wavy with a few curls and looked and complimented Sunmi's face. Hoya put her bangs to the side and sprayed them with hair spray.

"Hoya, how do you know how to do this?" Sunmi asked.

"Yura." Hoya rolled his eyes. Sunmi giggled.

"Now~ what to wear?" Hoya asked walking to Sunmi's closet. Sunmi just followed him. "I got it." Hoya said taking out hangers. Sunmi peered over his shoulder and nodded.

"Hmm, looks good." Sunmi smiled. It was a purple flowy skirt with lace and a white blouse.

"Go change then we can do your makeup." Hoya flashed a cheesy smile. Sunmi nodded and went into the bathroom. Hoya's smile disappeared. *I don't like anyone. I love her.* Hoya thought waiting on Sunmi's bed. Sunmi came out on her tip toes and a big smile.

"Don't I look like a model?" Sunmi joked. Hoya cracked a small laugh.

"Very much like one." Hoya said. Sunmi shook her head.

"Not really, models are perfect and tall." Sunmi said going back into the bathroom and setting her makeup out. Hoya stood at the doorway watching her. She applied powder and lipstick. *You're perfect in my eyes Sunmi.* Hoya grinned.

"Need help?" Hoya asked. Sunmi shook her head.

"I'm good. But can you give Choco her food, it's on top of the fridge, I would, but I'm too short." Sunmi smiled.

"Then why...--"

"My dad." Sunmi shook her head and Hoya nodded.

"Okay, I'll find pretty shoes for you." Hoya told her as he walked down the stairs. Sunmi finished off her makeup with small wings and mascara. She ruffled her butterscotched colored hair and went to her dresser. She put on her favorite perfume, strawberry blast and walked down the steps leaving her scent in her room.

-----

"Hoya, how do I look now?" Sunmi smiled in a childish way. Hoya came out of the kitchen and stared at Sunmi.

*Beautiful. Amazing. Dazzling. Gorgeous. Perfect. Wonderful. Adorable.* "Good." Hoya gave her thumbs up and Sunmi's eye smile flashed. "So here are the shoes you are going to wear." Hoya handed her white stilletos. Sunmi furrowed her eyebrows. *That's my moms..* Sunmi blinked tears away.

"I would complain about heels, but.. these are an acception." Sunmi smiled holding the shoes to her eye level.

"Sit down, I'll help you put them on." Hoya said taking the heels away from her. Sunmi sat down slowly on the stairs and Hoya placed them on her small foot.

"Where did you find these?" Sunmi asked, her voice slightly sad. Hoya looked up at her.

"They were in a storage box that had tons of shoes in them, and I happened to find these." Hoya grinned. Sunmi's eyes stared at the white straps on her foot. *Mom wore this on her first date. Told me that they are her favorite cause they make everything better. Tch. She always thought everything was a fairytale.* Sunmi's eyes watered but she blinked them away.

"What's wrong?" Hoya asked. Sunmi blinked a few times before answering him.

"Nothing." Sunmi chuckled. Hoya finished putting on the strap and Sunmi stood up. It only made her 2 inches taller than she normally was. But it was a feeling she won't forget. She felt like cinderella, and her prince has just arrived.

"You look beautiful, as always." Chanyeol smiled and Sunmi blushed. Hoya just watched in awe.

"Thanks Hoya.And I'm sorry too." Chanyeol said taking Sunmi's hand and bringing her into a taxi. Hoya pressed his lips into a thin line as he stood at the porch. *No need to be sorry. You two are perfect for eachother.* Sunmi waved to him and he waved back.

"Where do our memories lay anyways?" Sunmi asked. Chanyeol smirked at her and looked at the driver.

"Namsan Tower please." Chanyeol said and Sunmi smiled. *So that's where our memories are.* She looked out the window with red cheeks.