I don't even know you anymore.

I planned my own love story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuD5W89ARKk

 

   Sunmi felt bothered from what happened last night,she kept thinking about those questions and what his answers would be throughout all her classes. Chanyeol,who was next to her,watched her struggling and sighed.

He wanted to comfort Sunmi and cheer her up. But since Eunmi had witnesses everywhere Chanyeol couldn't bring himself to even open his mouth at all. Sunmi did glance at Chanyeol once in awhile but saw that he was busy reading,so she didn't bother saying anything either.

Just like that the day went by fast and Sunmi walked to lunch alone.L told her he'll save a seat for her at lunch but she rejected. Sunmi wanted to discuss things with Yura instead.

--->

"Sunmi!" Yura said scurrying to the sit parallel to Sunmi. Sunmi waved and smiled at her friend.

"There are so many things I need to tell youuuu." Sunmi pouted.

Yura leaned close and asked "What do they have to do about?"

"Boys,L and my date,that guy over there." Sunmi nodded to Chanyeol,who was sitting at the far end of the table with Eunmi and a few other people.

"Chanyeol?" Yura whispered while glancing at him. Sunmi nodded.

"Let's go get our lunch first then we'll talk." Sunmi and Yura left the table.

----

Chanyeol's Pov:

Oh my god. I don't want to be here. I want to be next to Sunmi. But nooo.This brat just can't leave me alone. Eunmi smiled at me innocently while talking to her friends.

Yuck. Now that I think about it her and L make a good couple. Both are fake and belong in the streets.

I glared over at the table L was sitting at. How can he be so calm when his girlfriend is over thinking things by herself?

I saw Sunmi and her friend walk pass our table with thier lunches. I stared blankly at Sunmi getting further and further away from me. Don't leave me alone. I wanted to say. But I didn't. Ah.

I sighed,then I saw a guy from the F-4 table stand up. His lips began moving but I couldn't hear what he was saying,too far. Anyways after that all three of them just exited.

I felt so left behind. Sunmi and I would've been so close if Eunmi hadn't barged in.

"Why Eunmi?" I asked staring at the cieling.

Eunmi suddenly stopped talking and looked at me.

"Hm?" She asked.I can't take this. I dragged her arm with me and took her to where no one was.  asked.

"What oppa?Can't you see I was busy talking to my friends?" She crossed her arms.

I glared at her and she silenced. "Shut up and answer my questions."

----->

"So,Sunmi what was it you wanted to tell me--err us." Yura looked at Hoya,he smiled.

Sunmi sat on the school's roof and sipped her water. "Well,since you guys never judge me and got my back,I want to tell you things that are bothering me.Just to,you know,let it out." Sunmi stared at her friends,both of thier eyes were locked onto Sunmi's.

*I'm glad she trust me.* Hoya listened concerned.

"Wait so what about that Chanyeol guy?" Yura asked because that's what struck her first.

"Uh,remember when you guys left me alone at that fancy cafe place?" Sunmi asked. They both nodded thier heads,feeling slightly sorry. "I was waiting for L but he didn't come so I got sad, and thats when Chanyeol appeared,he took me somewhere,which ended up being my dream date,and I felt really thankful and forgot about L,then Chanyeol confessed to me and..." Sunmi began to blush at the thought of that night.

"And what??!Don't leave us hanging!" Yura yelled. Hoya just listened attentively.

"He kissed me...but I said that I couldn't accept his feelings because I just got with L." Sunmi bit her lip and shut her eyes.

"Aww,poor Chanyeol.But are you sure L is the one?" Yura tried to get Sunmi to talk more.

*I knew Chanyeol liked Sunmi too.* Hoya smiled to himself.

"And what about L?You don't look so happy,so what happend between you two?" Yura raised her eyebrows while biting her food.

*T-that.Party.SIGH.* "That,I'll have to tell you later.I kinda need to think about it still." Sunmi sighed. "Thanks guys,for listening." Sunmi gave Hoya and Sunmi a small smile.

*Why can't he just treat Sunmi right?* Hoya thought about L and shook his head

---->

"What if I dont want to?" Eunmi stuck her tongue out.

Chanyeol ignored her question and stood infront of her.

"What can stopping me from talking to Sunmi do for you?" Chanyeol began questioning.

"So that you don't end up liking her too much.Anyways I'm doing you a favor oppa.She already has a man,you need to forget her." Eunmi said bluntly.

"I don't care if she has L already,some people can change thier feelings,like I changed mine for you.You won't gain anything,no matter what I won't ever like you again Eunmi." Chanyeol spoke in a low tone.

Eunmi grew furious and stomped her foot. "I made a mistake.ONE mistake,how can that change all those feelings you had for me?Can't we just be together again?" Eunmi began crying and held onto Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol was a strong man now and knew not to fall for it.

"No.I don't even know you anymore,the girl I dated was nice and innocent,she didn't hook up with older and hurt people for no reason.Maybe if you were that girl again I would change my mind,but I'm pretty sure we both know she's long gone." Chanyeol snatched his hand away from Eunmi and kept his glare at her.

Eunmi sobbed silently while looking at Chanyeol. "So sure I'll do your favor,but I'm not going to stay still if you even do one little stunt on her." Chanyeol's husky voice growled and he walked away from Eunmi. Eunmi covered and breathed heavily.

"Aish." She wiped her tears and stormed out.

--->

When school ended Chanyeol checked to see if Sunmi was at her locker. He was slightly relieved and slightly disappointed that she wasn't there. He just hoped that she gets home safely.

He turned to go when he ran into someone.

"Sorry." Chanyeol lazily apologized.

"Oh.Aren't you Park Chanyeol?" Hoya asked with round eyes. Chanyeol also recgonized Hoya's face and stopped in his tracks.

"Yeah,and you are?" Chanyeol asked. He knew that this guy was close to Sunmi somehow,and that he sat at the pretty boys table.

"Hoya.Let's be friends." Hoya blurted. Chanyeol squinted his eyes at Hoya,wondering if he should or not.

"Why should we be?" Chanyeol asked bluntly asking for a reason.

Hoya smirked. "Because we both have something in common."

Chanyeol tilted his head to the side and grew curious.

"We both are crazy about Sunmi.Am I wrong?" Hoya had a shameful smile on his face. Chanyeol smirked and shook hands with Hoya.

"I thought you two were just friends." Chanyeol asked.

"I just left it that way cause I didn't want to burden her,plus L got to her first." Hoya shrugged.

*We do have things in common.* Chanyeol became enlightened that he had a new friend. "Heh.Same here.Well,see you tomorrow." Chanyeol nodded at Hoya and left with a wave.

*And the race for Sunmi's heart gets harder.He seems like a good guy.* Hoya exhaled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:MAH GAWD.K. I just wanna say: The sequel to *I live with this guy..* Is going to be updated sometimes this weekend. Read it if you'd like. C: