Finally! Lunch!

I planned my own love story

*Good thing I don't have to see him at lunch though.* You smiled erassing Chanyeol from your thoughts for now.

 

You took light steps on your way to the cafiteria. Many people were already seated with thier friends and merrily eating food.

"Hey Sun--"

You saw Hoya coming your way and walked in his direction.

"Are you hungry?Let's hurry Sunmi-ah." Hoya's right arm landed on your shoulder and he guided you to where the rest of his friends were sitting.

 

There were some girls seated around Woohyun giving you scary stares and some were just staring.You shifted your eyes to Sungyeol and L. They were watching you and Hoya coming.

"Hi Sunmi!" Sungyeol smiled widely you could see his gums. L waved with a small smile like usual.

You felt welcomed and smiled too. "Hi guys." You waved back. Woohyun looked up to you and Hoya and winked.

"Watch those hands buddy." He said and turned back to his giggling girls. Hoya's right arm fell and he awkwardly gestured to the table.

"Sit here Sunmi." Hoya patted a space between him and Woohyun. L and Sungyeol on the other side.

"You two already got your lunch?" Hoya asked looking at how Woohyun and Sungyeol were already munching on thier lunch.

Sungyeol nodded quickly with his mouth full. While Woohyun smiled innocently at Hoya.

"Come on Sunmi." L nodded and got up without another word. You blinked and hurriedly got up following alongside L.

 

The three of you stood in line conversing on basic things.

"Yeah. I heard that movie was good." You heard Hoya's voice slowly disappearing. Yep. You were blocking out everything and anyone while you stared at the table you usually sit at. It had a nerdy couple reading and

*Chanyeol..* He was sitting at the far edge of the table staring at his food like he always does when eating. *He's all alone.* Fo some reason you felt guilty.

"We should go see that. Would you like to join Sunmi?" Hoya asked. You didnt respond.

*No! I shouldnt feel guilty!Hoya and L are WAY better people to talk to. And they dont tease me.* You hit your head and bit your lip.

"Sunmi?" L stood infront of you. He was two inches from your face. That's when you stopped thinking about Chanyeol and looked up. You blushed when you saw L's eyes looking into yours.

"Sorry. What was that?Movies?Sure." You gave thumbs up and smiled. Hoya chuckled and pat your head.

 

Your Pov:

After getting my lunch, i took my spot next to Woohyun and Hoya and began eating. I curiously looked over at Sungyeol and Woohyun. They were talking about how to get a girl. Really now.

"NOOOO!Repeat after me, "Here,let me tie your shoes,so you don't fall for anyone else." Woohyun said smoothly while his eyes were soft and luring.But I won't fall for that. I giggled quietly. I looked over at L and stared in awe.

It was like a scene in a drama. He was eating neatly with a fork and wiped his lips with a napkin. Would it be weird if i wished i was that napkin?

I gulped before taking my eyes off of him and biting into my ham sandwich. From afar a deadly stare was directed at me.

Man,if looks could kill. I blinked at Chanyeol. He was staring NO. Glaring at me with an unsatisfied exprssion.WHAT? I blinked once more and looked away.

"So how long have you guys been friends?" I brought up looking at Hoya and Sungyeol. I just couldnt look at L.

"Um, since middle school,i think." Sungyeol tapped his chin in thought. I nodded.

"That's cool. I wish I could have a friend since that long." I frowned.

"Why don't you have friends?Do people find you creepy?" Sungyeol asked. L gave him a stare before looking at me.

"No,It's because my dad and I are always moving around places once in awhile,so it's hard to keep track of friends." I pursed my lips and my eyes went to Chanyeol. AGAIN. WHY? He was playing with his water bottle looking at nothing. I sighed and silently ate while the boys talked.

 

Chanyeol's Pov:

  This is seriously my FIRST time eating alone. Thanks Park Sunmi. You really left me for them? Tch. I glanced over at her surrounded by those four frogs.

"Sunmi-ah, say ahh" Woohyun,was it? Was feeding her. I saw her blush like a strawberry again. She seems to be having a blast huh? Luckies. What's so great about them. Sure they are handsome. But I AM TOO. I was now staring at her and asking many questions.

She's always smiling like that around them. Sunmi actually looked happy. Do i treat her bad or something?

AISH. How dare that girl ignore me! And twice too.I got up cooly and dumped my trash away. I saw Sunmi's smiling eyes towards her frog princes and walked away.

 End of Pov

 

*They are all so sweet and funny.* You were happy that you had lunch with them. *Everyday like this would be better than sitting with him.*

 

---------

A/N: Sorry to my you lovely subsribers for not updating. I am getting lazy these days. WHYY? (/ _ \) Aiya. Sorry a bunches of times KAY?!

I'll update tomorrow. Turtlepwomise.