Are you excited?

I planned my own love story

 

Morning..well 11 am.

Sunmi laid in her bed for awhile. She smiled up at the cieling,already excited about meeting L.

*Never knew this day would come.Did you mom?It's here. I'm actually going on a date with a guy I like.*

Sunmi sprang up from her bed and went to the bathroom.

She leaned over the sink and scanned her face.

*I guess a little makeup will do.* Sunmi began washing her face and applied light makeup.

*So this is what my mom meant when she said that makeup is a girls bestfriend.* Sunmi finished powdering her face and put on mascara and lipstick.

"I guess this is okay..L will like it right?He already likes me,so why try so hard?" Sunmi smiled and curled her long hair and brushed her bangs.

 

"There!" Sunmi stepped back and looked at her new face in the mirror.

"Now for deciding what to wear." Sunmi opened her closet and searched for something that really catched her eye. She was about to reach out for an outfit when she heard her dad call her.

"Your friend is here!!" He yelled. *My friend?*

Sunmi looked at her door. She almost screamed when she saw Yura standing there with a creepy expression.

"AHH. My pretty Sunmi. Hello." Yura smiled and walked in Sunmi's room.

"Wah. Yura,you look so cute. This is unusual to see." Sunmi looked Yura up and down.

Yura was wearing blue denim jeans and a peach sweater with a red heart,and her short hair was in a short pony tail.

"Yeah,don't boys like cute crap like this?" Yura looked at her sweater with a disgusted frown.

"I dunno. Some do,some dont. Haha. Help me decide what to wear now." Sunmi pulled Yura over to her closet and Yura stood next to Sunmi with a focused expression.

"Ah,I know." Yura clapped and pulled out black skinny jeans and a gray sweater with a black cross.

"This?When did I even buy this?" Sunmi looked at it. "And,how do you know?" Sunmi asked unsure.

"Just trust me.L will definitley be all over you." Yura smiled and pushed Sunmi into the bathroom to change. Sunmi finally finished changing and looked down at her outfit. *Is this L's style or something?*

Sunmi walked out and Yura clapped.

"I must be a fashion designer." She praised herself.

Sunmi's light brown,curly hair stood out from the black colors and made her look edgy yet cute.

"Thanks Yura." Sunmi smiled.

"So where are we suppose to meet the boys anyways?" Yura looked at the time. It was already 1pm.

"Guess we still have an hour left." Sunmi let out a small sigh. "So,what made you want to go on the double date?Hoya?Do you guys have something going on?Hmm?" Sunmi had a smug smile on her face as she sat on her bed.

"No,it's not like that.Me and Hoya are like best friends.Or were." Yura chuckled.

"What??SInce when?I never knew about this..." Sunmi was now lost.

"Me and the flower boys go way back. I was friends with them in grade school and middle school,then we slowly started drifting when we became highschoolers. That's when they got popular and fangirls were all over them. So I didnt wanna bother them anymore. But out of them me and Hoya were the closest.He told me all his secrets and we would always joke around with eachother."

Yura wasnt making eye contact with Sunmi. She was deep into memories.

*I guess that's why Hoya likes Yura.* Sunmi realized.

"Then what about L,how was he when he was younger?" Sunmi asked.

"Myungsoo..." Yura spoke softly and had a small grin on her face.

*To be honest I had a crush on L.But he never looked my way.He was so mysterious. Even now. He use to go places late at night and come to school tired and wouldn't speak much to us. That's when I noticed he isn't the type for me.* Yura thought.

"L didn't talk much.He always did things on his own. He comes from a strange background,i know that. Sometimes he's really nice though. I think you two will really hit it off,Sunmi. I got your back okay?" Yura smiled and nudged Sunmi.

*Wow. I never knew Yura knew them this well. It must've been nice to have been close friends with F-4.* Sunmi blinked.

"Oh,Hoya's calling me." Sunmi saw her phone ringing. "Hello?" Sunmi answered.

"Are you excited?To be getting to go on a date with L?" Hoya asked.

"Um,yeah..I guess." Sunmi said unsure. But truth be told,she was VERY excited and happy.

"Eyy, don't lie.I know you well enough.Anyways I just wanted to talk to you. So I'll see you later then Sunmi." Hoya said and hung up. *Bye?* Sunmi checked her phone and saw Hoya already hung up.

"What'd that boy say?" Yura asked.

"He just asked if I was happy and that he'll see me soon." Sunmi blinked.

"Hmm.I'm jealous. He didn't call me." Yura playfully pouted. Sunmi stuck out her tongue and got up.

"Come on,let's walk to the bus stop." Sunmi pulled Yura up and out of her room.Sunmi put on red flats and walked out with Yura.

"Ah,how did I end up double dating with Hoya?" Yura looked up as if asking the heavens for an answer. Sunmi did the same.

*How did I end up going on a double date with L?* She smiled with her eyes closed.

--------

"Ooh,nice place this is.L asked us to meet up here?How unlike him." Yura looked around the luxurious cafe.

Sunmi saw that there were many baristas and they looked proffessional for sure. She smelled coffee and flowers. Which were on each table. Most tables were full of teens and college students who were laughing and enjoying eachothers company.

Sunmi smiled at Yura and they went to find a seat for four.

They chose a booth near the window and sat across from eachother.

10 minutes later

"Aish, where are they? I want to order already!" Yura complained. Sunmi just looked around,hoping the two boys would just show up dashingly. And sure enough they did.

Well, Hoya did. Sunmi looked behind Hoya with an anticipating smile but frowned when she saw that L wasn't trailing behind him.

"Yipee,he's here." Yura said sarcastically. Who could blame her,it's usually the girls' who are late.

"Hi ladies." Hoya smiled nervously and sat besides Sunmi.

Yura was shooting lasers at Hoya while Hoya smiled awkwardly at Sunmi.

"L didn't come with you?" Sunmi asked full of curiosity.

Hoya pursed his lips and shook his head. "He told me he was already on his way." Hoya said.

Sunmi looked through the glass window with a frown. *Where are you L?* She sighed and figured waiting was her best option.

"Yah, Lee Howon. Your date is over here,why are you on her side?" Yura said straight forwardly,making Sunmi giggle.

Hoya rolled his eyes and sat next to Yura.

 35 minutes later

The three had already ordered. Hoya and Yura ordered hot tea,and Sunmi ordered hot chocolate for her and L. Sunmi was started to feel bored,and slightly like a third wheel. Sunmi sighed and leaned her back up against the wall and put her feet up,on the spot where L  was suppose to be.

Hoya glanced at Sunmi and felt concerned. *Where is that guy?* Sunmi caught Hoya's stare and smiled innocently.

"I'm sure he'll be here in no time." Sunmi nodded.

*Ah,seriously. You're the one who asked her out so why aren't you here yet?* Yura was started to get pissed at L.

10 minutes later

Sunmi was now playing games on her phone while Hoya and Yura caught up and chatted.

"Whoa!" Yura beamed. Sunmi grew curious and looked where Yura was looking,so did Hoya.

To Sunmi's disappointment, Yura was looking at a fireworks show that was happening.

"So pretty." Yura smiled still peering out the glass window. "Let's go get a better look!" Yura pushed Hoya out from his seat and was about to leave. Hoya and Sunmi both looked at Sunmi with sympathy and guilty eyes.

"You two go. I'll be fine waiting alone." Sunmi waved them off. They both glanced at Sunmi then left with uneasy steps.

Sunmi now rest her cheek on her hand and stared at L's now cold hot chocolate.

*Maybe he got hurt while coming here.* Sunmi gasped. *I should call him then.* Sunmi fished her bag for her pjone.

She waited for his phone to start ringing,luckily it did.

 One ring,two rings,three rings. Sunmi's heart was racing. This phone is no longer available...

*He didn't pick up..* Sunmi's face fell and she felt a small pain in her heart.

"Sunmi."

Sunmi heard a voice next to her. She turned while holding her breath.

"O-Oh. It's you."