I've missed you

I planned my own love story

 

*Oh Sehun,you're gonna die for telling her.* Chanyeol grit his teeth when he saw Eunmi happily skipping to him. Eunmi held out her arms so that CHanyeol could hug her. Chanyeol looked at her with a hateful stare then hugged her.

"Oppa, I see you have grown even taller! Wah." Eunmi stared up at Chanyeol with a loving gaze.

"Why'd you come back Eunmi?" Chanyeol asked stepping away from her. Which caused her to go closer to him.

"Why else would I come back? I've missed you,silly." Eunmi giggled. Chanyeol's face grew annoyed the more he stared at Eunmi.

"Well I didnt miss you one bit,so leave me alone." Chanyeol glared at Eunmi and walked passed her.

Eunmi's face fell and she gasped. "But I can't silly. I-I transferred to your school..afterall." Eunmi was looking at CHanyeol's distant tall figure. *You'll love me again Park Chanyeol.* Eunmi crossed her arms and pouted.

 

-----

Chanyeol's Pov:

How bothersome. No wonder Baekhyun and her are related. I looked back just incase Eunmi was following me.

I didnt see her. Hopefully she has gone somewhere far from me.Doubt it though.

I took out my phone and dialed Baekhyun's number.

"HEYYY BUDDAY." Baekhyun's voice was cheery.

"Don't hey buddy me. Your bratty sister is back. And worst part is she transferred to my school!" I began raising my voice,causing old people to stare at me.

"It's not my fault she still has feelings for you." Baekhyun told me.

"We were done a long time ago.No matter how many times I told her I don't have feelings for her anymore,Eunmi doesn't get it,dude." I said quietly.

"Sorry a ton. But she won't listen to me either.Just put up with her until then. Later,we're sending her off to study abroad.Please Chanyeol. Pwease?" Baekhyun began using aegyo on me.

"Whatever just stop doing that annoying crap." I sighed and hung up.

Put up with her?? One minute with that girl is already a living hell. How dare she come back.

End of Pov

-----

Sunmi was skipping to the street vendor happily. *I'm so curious how the date will go.Kya~*

Sunmi began smiling like an idiot. "One ramen please...ah,and don't make it spicy...and a side of radish and water..please." Sunmi rubbed her hands together and sat at the nearest table outdoors.

*It's geting dark so quickly.Hul.Gotta call my dad before he has a heart attack.* Sunmi thought while dialing her dad.
 

"Yeah,I'm out getting my own dinner.Hm?No I'm alone.Whatever." Sunmi shook her head and shoved her phone in her pocket.

"Young miss your order is ready!" The ahjussi called out to Sunmi. She stood up and grabbed the warm tray.

"Thank you." She bowed and sat at her table.

....

*Am I imagining her?* Chanyeol saw from afar a girl with the same hair color and backpack as Sunmi eating ramen. Chanyeol sighed and sat at the table Sunmi was at.

Sunmi didn't notice because she was eating her hot ramen.

"Ack.Hot.Hot ramen.Hot ramen.." Sunmi grabbed her water and drank it quickly.

A small smile rose at the corner of Chanyeol's lips.

*Uh?Is that?No.I must be imagining him.That's right.I'm crazy.* Sunmi stared blankly at Chanyeol and started hitting her head,the resumed eating.

Believing that she was just imagining Chanyeol infront of her she didn't look back up and ate silently.

She glanced back up after eating a radish and saw Chanyeol leaning on his palm with a mysterious gaze in his eyes.

"I'm crazy.Thinking about that jerk.Always popping up in my head at the most unnecessary times.I hate you,Park Chanyeol." Sunmi muttered as a tear fell from her cheek. Chanyeol removed his palm from his face and his face fell with a frown.

*I hate you Park Chanyeol. Hate you..* Chanyeol stared at Sunmi before reaching out to her face. He was choking on his words. He wiped her tear away without a word.

"Sorry Sunmi-ah." He mumbled and left slowly.

*W-was that real?Did Chanyeol hear me..Aish.I don't care anymore.* Sunmi tossed away her food and walked home.

 

------

Sunmi got home and saw her dad at the door. No suprise.

"I already told you I would be out." Sunmi said mono toned.

"Hm. I guess you don't want to talk to this young man on the phone...Yes L,she--"

*L!* Sunmi was quick to react. She grabbed the phone from her dad and ran upstairs.

She took a deep breath before holding up the phone.

"Um,hello?" Sunmi called out.

"Hey Sunmi." Sunmi almost melted at his voice.

"So what did you call for?" Sunmi asked almost too quickly.

"I was just curious..Sorry for bothering,have a goodnight Sunmi.Bye."

"Bye L--" L had already hung up before she finsished speaking.

*Hm.That was odd.But goodnight to you too L.* Sunmi smiled and held the phone close to her.