You totally wanted to see me.

I planned my own love story

 

 

 More days passed on and Sunmi still hasn't given L her answer. Whenever he walked towards her, she would avoide him.She needed more time to think. Sunmi did have some moments where L came to her mind, all the sweet and cute memories they shared. They haunt her til she cries.

 

---

Sunmi closed her locker and saw Hoya from afar.

"Hoya!" Sunmi tapped his shoulder with a smile. Hoya just stared at her then walked away. Sunmi blinked then remembered. *I seriously yelled at Hoya? The guy who never judges me and is always nice to me? Why did I snap at him?* Sunmi regretted her mistakes. Nothing was going right for her these days. Sunmi sighed and went to her first class. She saw that at the corner of her eye, L was writing something with a very serious expression. *Last minute homeowrk? Tch.* Sunmi sat down and layed her head down. She saw that Chanyeol's seat was empty,again. Lately, he hasn't been at school and Sunmi got curious. *Say no.* Sunmi thought of his desperate eyes and his deep,shaking voice.

"No." Sunmi muttered and rested her head throughout the whole class.

----

When lunch came, Sunmi saw that Hoya was the only one at the table. She took light steps and saw across from him. She was gonna apologize, she needed back her friend.

"Hi." Sunmi waved one hand like a mannequin. Hoya pressed his lips into a thin line then ate his lunch. Not even taking a look at Sunmi. Sunmi puffed out her cheeks and frowned. "Howon-ah~." Sunmi teased trying to get his attention. Hoya only glanced at her then looked back down at his food. Sunmi sighed and placed her hands in her lap. "Okay, I'm sorry about the other day, you know I didn't mean to yell at you like that. I was just so upset and confused, I took my anger out on you. But I miss you. I don't like that you're ignoring me, so please forgive me." Sunmi put on her best puppy dog face. Hoya stared at her with a hooded gaze. He saw her neck twinkle and his face lightened up. *She's still wearing the necklace I gave her.* The corner of his lips rose.

"I forgive you, only cause you can't do anything without me." Hoya smirked. Sunmi clapped her hands.

"Yay!" She smiled.

"So, have you made you decision yet?" Hoya asked. Sunmi's face went blank.

"Not yet...I do miss him and all, but when I think of that night, I don't think I can ever let it go. It's the first time this has happened to me. What do you think I should do?" Sunmi frowned.

"Mm, I'm not sure. It's not up to me, it's up to you whether you want to keep seeing Myungsoo or not." Hoya's eyes were sincere. Sunmi nodded her head.

"You're right. Wait, then what does it mean when another friend tells me to say no?" Sunmi asked with her head tilted to the side.

"By friend, do you mean Chanyeol?" Hoya smirked. Sunmi nodded shyly. "I told you it's your choice, cause I'm a good friend and will support you no matter what you choose, Chanyeol told you directly to say no, because he doesn't want you to be with L, he wants you all to himself that's why." Hoya said wisely. Sunmi's mouth fell open slightly and she went into deep thought. *Chanyeol wants me. He wants me all to himself. He wants me, to say no. Ack. I don't know* Sunmi pouted.

"Oh, speaking of that giant, what happened to him?" Sunmi asked Hoya.

"He's been sick since then." Hoya told Sunmi. Sunmi's eyes widened.

"Oh... I didn't know. I'm such a bad friend." Sunmi slapped her head. Hoya chuckled.

"I think you should go visit him. You know, lift up his mood." Hoya smiled. Sunmi nodded.

"How am I gonna do that?" Sunmi squinted. Hoya shrugged his shoulders with a playful smile. *Just showiing up is enough for him.* Hoya thought.

------

Sunmi waited at the gates of school. She was pondering wheter she should visit Chanyeol or not. She paced back and forth biting her lip. *Aish.* Sunmi began walking to a supermarket.

She bought some tea for colds,snacks,and bought soup to go. *He better thank me for this.* Sunmi thought walking to Chanyeol's apartment. Which she found out by his bestfriend, Baekhyun. C:

After walking up the stairs to the building she found herself waiting in an elevator alone. *Apartment 31B..* She walked the hallways with nervous eyes. This apartment, was in a friendly neigborhood, but there was no knowing what could jump at her.

She finally found Chanyeol's door and rang the doorbell.

----

Chanyeol's Pov:

Aish. I scratched my head and walked to the door lazily. It better not be that creepy old man asking for soy sauce. I opened the door and stared at the girl, as I opened my eyes wider, I realized it was Sunmi. She smiled at me and held up a bag.

"I brought stuff to help you feel better." Sunmi's eye smile sparkled. Since I haven't seen her for days I had the urge to hug her, but I didn't want her to get sick. "Well." Sunmi looked at me with her round eyes. I stepped aside and let her enter my dwelling. It wasn't that messy since I lived alone, and I'm hardly ever home. Sunmi took of her jacket and looked at me. I blinked. "Err, Chanyeol, can you go put on a shirt?" Sunmi said while blushing. Aww. My strawberry.

"Heh, you know you can't resist." I smirked and walked into my bedroom.

End of Pov

--

*Even when he's sick, he's still the same.* Sunmi shook her head and looked around the place. The kitchen was at the right, when you first step in and then the living room was right in the middle of the apartment, and Chanyeol's room was through a door near the kitchen. Sunmi started unpacking the stuff she brought quietly. Chanyeol popped out of his room wearing a white v-neck and sweats pants.
"So, how'd you know I was sick? And why'd you come, knowing that I was?" Chanyeol asked getting close to Sunmi. Sunmi looked side to side.

"Hoya, and I'll leave if you want me to." Sunmi's eyes went into slit and she was about to take a step, but Chanyeol grabbed her arm.

"Admit it, you totally wanted to see me." Chanyeol smirked. Sunmi went red. *His hand all warm, no, it's hot.* Sunmi furrowed her eyebrows and turned to face Chanyeol. She placed the back of her hand on his forehead and felt it was warm.

"Chanyeol, you're burning, go lay down." Sunmi told him. Chanyeol squinted at her. *It's probably because of you.* Chanyeol coughed on his way to the couch. Chanyeol laid on the couch with his long legs stretched out. He flipped on the tv and began laughing at the gag concert. Sunmi warmed up the soup and poured the drink for Chanyeol.

----

"Here." Sunmi held out a mug for Chanyeol. Chanyeol sat up and took the warm mug into his hands. He sipped the hot tea and stuck out his tongue. 

"Aiya, this tea is gross." Chanyeol said with his face srunched up. Sunmi smirked with her arms crossed.

"Well, it's gonna help your cold, so drink it and get better." Sunmi told him and walked off to get the soup. Chanyeol smiled widely.

"Aww, you care about me. I feel the love Sunmi." Chanyeol now sat in an upright position. Sunmi brought the soup and sat the bowl on the table.

"Just eat your soup." Sunmi mumbled and sat beside him.

"You should feed me." Chanyeol looked at her with a loving gaze. Sunmi's eyes widened. *EH??* She stared at him then sighed. She took the bowl into her hands and lifted the spoon to his lips. "It's hot still. You should do this." Chanyeol held onto the spoon with her and blew on the hot soup. Sunmi just watched as Chanyeol instructed her to do so. After doing what Chanyeol showed her,she pushed the soup into his mouth and he nearly choked. Sunmi smiled innocently blowing the next spoon. "I'll feed my self." Chanyeol muttered taking the bowl and spoon from her.

----

"Crap. It's already eight!" Sunmi stared at her phone with wide eyes. She had a few text from her dad,but she assumed they were about something else because he doesn't get home til ten o' clock.

"Oh yeah,I'll walk you home." Chanyeol murmured getting up from the couch. Sunmi got up and her hands acciddently went on Chanyeol's firm chest. Sunmi blushed. Chanyeol breathed heavily with a confused look.

"It's dark out already. It isn't safe." Chanyeol told her. Sunmi's hands fell to her sides and she furrowed her eyebrows at him.

"But, you're sick, it won't be good for your health." Sunmi said. Chanyeol gazed at her. "I-I'll just take a bus. Duh." Sunmi shrugged and walked to get her coat. Chanyeol sighed and walked after her.

*Stubborn child.* "Atleast let me walk you out." Chanyeol insisted. Sunmi shook her head.

"Stop worrying about me and take care of yourself first." Sunmi told him and he pouted.

"Bye." Chanyeol opened the door for her and she stepped out.

"Get better and come back to school okay?" Sunmi said with sincere eyes. Chanyeol's lips curled into a smile.

"Got it. Go home safely." Chanyeol's face went sullen when he said that, it made him sad to think Sunmi was going home alone and something could possibly happen to her. Sunmi waved and shut the door by her self and walked to the bus stop.

*Maybe I did want to see you. Just a little, my mind wanted to see your face.* Sunmi smiled on her way out.

And luckily for her and Chanyeol, she got home safely.