FINE. You were right!

I planned my own love story

 

Your Pov:

Aish. Just how do I act around Hoya now. Should I just act like he never told me? But what if he brings it up? WHAT DO I DOOOO?

I stomped my feet at the stairs of my porch.

"Sunmi! Are you coming or what?" Just the person I want to see the least.

I'll just avoid any deep conversations with him. Yep! Okay. Park Sunmi,FIGHTING!

I exhaled deeply before walking towards Hoya. He looked at me innocently. But the way I see him is totally different now. The guy that I use to blush and go crazy for likes my best friend. I frowned slightly when he waved with all his heart at me.

Don't be like this to me.

"Good morning!" Hoya was acting more cheerful than usual.

"Hi." I made it short and quick. I walked ahead of him on purpose. But man,was he catching up fast.

"Did you have a good sleep?" He asked oblivious to my aura.

I glanced at his smiling face. "Y-yeah." I answered and sat in the way back of the bus.

Hoya,of course sat besides me looking out the window. What should I seriously do? Help them get together? Nah. I shouldnt get into thier buisness. Plus that would kind of make me feel awkward, considering I have some feelings for this goof.

End of Pov

You sighed while pouting. Hoya noticed and poked your cheek.

"Something bugging you?" He asked still clueless of how Sunmi was really feeling.

"Not-at-all." You replied sarcatically and looked away,hoping Hoya would just shush.

"Really? Because something has been bothering me...I want to ask you something." Hoya started twiddling his fingers. Before You could tell him you didnt want to listen he already started talking.

"Does Yura ever talk about me or..?" Hoya mumbled and looked at you shyly.

*Knew it.* You grinned to yourself while shaking your head. *I shouldve known better. I am blind.*

You didn't answer Hoya and dashed off the bus.

*Now that I know he likes Yura, he's going to keep coming to me and asking questions. Basically use me. NO! It wouldnt be using. It would be helping out a friend. But not unless I dont wanna...*

"AISH. I dont know anymore!" You yelled out loud on accident and covered your mouth.

"Don't know what?" L suddenly was walking besides you.

You blushed when you found out he heard you. "It's nothing. Nothing..really." You pursed your lips forward and dragged your feet to your locker.

"See you around anyways." You said to L.

"Okay,bye Sunmi. Have a nice day." L smiled brightly and winked.

Your eyebrows furrowed and you pouted. "Not even that makes me feel better."

-------

"Good morning strawberry." Chanyeol said in a husky voice. You squinted and stepped away from Chanyeol.

"Excuse me?" You breathed out while dropping your books on the table.

"Strawberry." Chanyeol smirked,not in an evil or creepy way,but just a lopsided smile kind of smirk.

"What up with you and giving me all these random nicknames?" You blinked weirded out by him.

"You always turn red like a strwberry,when you talk or think about L." Chanyeol shrugged.

You would get mad but you didnt feel like arguing so early,especially in this mood.

"Whatever." You waved your hand and dazed out.

*Oh yeah. Chanyeol was right. When he told me that I was blind. Should I..*

You looked over at Chanyeol. He was reading a love letter a girl just gave him.

*Nah. Maybe later.* You looked away quickly hoping he didnt notice your stare.

------

"You're not going to sit with us today?" Woohyun frowned when you told him.

"No,I just..I dont know." You sighed and waved Woohyun good-bye. He sat at the flower boys lunch table and told the rest or F-4 the news.

You peeked back and saw Hoya frown,heard Sungyeol say "AWW.WHY?" and then Myungsoo was also looking back at you. You could see that his eyes were slightly disappointed.

You quickly turned around and sat at the table you normally sat at before becoming friends with them.

"Hey there Mr.Park." You said while sitting down.

"Miss Strawberry." Chanyeol smirked. This time he wasnt mad that you called him Mr.Park. He was just happy that you were sitting by him again.

"How are you these days?" You blurted out when you saw that Hoya was walking towards your table.

"See. I knew you cared about me. I guess life is good but this girl--"

"Hey Sunmi. What are you--"

"MMMmffhghnnnahhhn." You had stuffed bread in your mouth so you didnt have to answer to Hoya.

"I guess you arent sitting with us today then.." Hoya asked confused and walked away.

You gulped down the bread and sighed.

"That was attractive." Chanyeol was raising one brow at you. You held up your fist indicating, you would hit him. Chanyeol held up his hands as if surrending.

*Just not in the mood.* You huffed out and stayed silent the rest of the lunch period.

Until Chanyeol began bothering you.

"By the way, this thing dropped out of your notebook this morning." Chanyeol held out a folded piece of paper. You looked up and saw him holding the most important thing that no guy can see.

You snatched it and put in your bag,deep into the pocket.

"Did..you look..at it.." You asked suspicious. *SAY NO.NO.SAY NO.*

"I don't know..did I? Or did I not..?" Chanyeol his chin pretending to think.

"Just answer!" You gritted your teeth.

"Yeah, I did. Why?" Chanyeol smirked. "I guess you were serious,when you told me that you like guy with a prince like character. Huh? Park Sunmi." Chanyeol leaned closer across the table.

You were suddenly embarrased and furious.

"So what? Atleast I'm serious about finding my one guy. I don't go flirting with tons of guys nor do I sleep with them." You crossed your arms.

"S-sleep with them??I dont do that!You don't know anything Sunmi. All you see is your lovely L. High raised nose,thin pink lips and luring eyes! Tch." Chanyeol shook his head. *You will never know a single thing about how I feel.*

"You don't have any right to make fun of my list. It's none of your buisness and you shouldnt have looked at it anyways!It's something very important to me." You were now shooting daggers at Chanyeol.

"It should just say L all over it! Cause thats who you're looking for right?! I don't understand you. Thinking that there will be a perfect person in the world and even writing it down. That's just desperate." Chanyeol scoffed.

*SLAP*

Chanyeol's eyes rounded and he was now looking at the side.

"Okay,so what you said about me being blind as a bat..I admit. But you've gone too far now." Your eyes were watery. Soon students were staring and gossiping.

*Go ahead.Make up all the rumors you want.* You thought and stormed out of the lunch room.

You ended up in the school's garden. Which,lucky for you, was empty and covered by trees and plants so no one can see.

You crouched down and covered you face with your hands.

*Was that appropiate to do? Of course! Chanyeol was going way over the line. He was mocking the way I take love so seriously. Why does he always have to get interfered with my love life so much. He doesnt know anything either.* A tear slid down your cheek. You bit your lip.

"What a jerk." You said mentally hitting Chanyeol more.

----

Chanyeol's Pov:

She just..slapped me. I've gone too far. The girl I like just..hit me. Heh.

Good job Park Chanyeol. I buried my face in my hands and let out a deep sigh.

Why did I have to go running my mouth? It was better off seeing her with L than her hating me.

I want to apologize...but she would just get mad at me more right..?

"Hey.You.What did you do to Sunmi?" I saw none other than L before me.

"None of your buisness." I shot a glare at him then shut my eyes again.

"Actually it is." The guy said while taking a seat. "Because I like Sunmi. And I care for her,suprisingly. So when a jerk like you makes her upset,I think this is where I need to step up." He said. My hands trembled. Great. he likes her, she likes him. Perfect love story.

"Just go ask her. I promise I won't hurt your little Sunmi anymore.Treat her well." I sneered and walked out. Out the lunch doors. Out. Of the school doors.

 

 

--------

UPDATED! >.< Please be patient. I know im not the quickest updater but I try to make the chapters more interesting than normal. Okay? Thank you for subscribing. C: