I'll help you through your fears.

I planned my own love story

 

L and Sunmi met up with the rest of the group and the atmosphere was joyful and fun. They all talked freely about which rides to ride and what games were fun and worth playing.

"Wah, I want to go on that." Yura pointed up to a rollercoaster with many loops and went at full speed. Sunmi got dizzy just looking at it. The F-4 boys were recieving alot of attention as they walked deeper into the carnival. They were now sitting in the food area. *These girls better stop looking at him.* Sunnmi looked around nervously and L noticed her expression. He placed his hand on hers and she intertwined hers into his. Some girls grew jealous and some were pouting. Sunmi lightened up a bit when L did that. She felt that she was his and he wanted to show her off.

"Okay,well since me and Woohyun are the fun ones, we're gonna try to go on every ride possible here." Sungyeol flashed his gummy smile. Woohyun smiled while and waved to some girls winking at him.

"Yeah,let's go that way." Woohyun said absent-mindedly heaading towards a group of girls that looked a few years older than him. Sungyeol stood up and ran after him.

"HEY! Wait for me!" Sungyeol whined. Hoya and Yura stared at Sunmi and L. They were talking amongst eachother not noticing anyone around them.

"Oh, hey, you two should ride that." Yura pointed behind Sunmi and L. The lovebirds turned thier backs and saw a ride that had lovey-dovey written all over it. The ride was a rollercoaster for only two people and led into a dark tunnel. Sunmi blushed when she saw it. L smirked and looked at Sunmi's reaction. He nodded his head at it,and Sunmi shook her head. L pouted and tried to melt Sunmi with his chocolate eyes. Sunmi shook her head and looked at Yura and Hoya.

"You two should." Sunmi smiled and winked at Hoya.

"Why would I go--oh.." Hoya shouted but lowered his voice. *She still thinks I like Yura.* Hoya put on a half smile and shook his head. "I'm good." Hoya said and Sunmi scrunched her face at him. Yura wasn't listening anyways.

"Let's just walk around and play some games. I want to win something for you." L said nudging Sunmi's shoulder with his. Sunmi rocked to the other side and back to him.

"Mm. Let's do that then." She said and the four got up and walked around to where the game booths were set up. They found a game where you had to use arrows to pop balloons. "Can you do it?" Sunmi asked while Hoya and L stood infront of the booth. They both nodded.

*I can't lose,I want to show Sunmi I'm better than this guy.* Both boys thought and stared at th balloons which were 3 ft away from them.

"Start." The person said and walked out of the way. They both threw thier first arrow and both missed.

"Aish." L muttered. Sunmi watched intensely as her boyfriend focused on popping the balloons. L then grabbed both of his arrows and sent them flying.

DING DING DING.

A bell went off. L had hit two balloons with his arrows.

"Lucky." Yura mumbled and went to yell at Hoya for losing.

"What do you want?" L said bringing Sunmi over to look at the prizes.

"Pick anything from the middle shelf." The guy working there said with a smile. Sunmi just stared at the many things she could pick. They were all stuffed animals. All sorts. Pandas, Horses, Chickens, Dogs. But what really caught Sunmi's eye was a colorful teddy bear that was holding a heart in one hand and a rose in the other. She pointed to it while biting her lip. The guy went over and picked it from the shelf and held it infront of him. L took it and gave it to Sunmi. Sunmi looked at it with touched eyes and she pet it.

"You should name it L." L couched loudly trying not to be obvious. Sunmi rolled her eyes and clutched it with her two hands.

"I'll name it Myungsoo." She said and L smirked.

"Aw, cute." Yura said swooning over the romantic scene Sunmi and L were having. And so did a couple of other girls around them. *I can do better next time.* Hoya pouted.

-------

As they played and walked around,an hour already passed and it the sun was slowly going down.

L had won all sorts of things for Sunmi. He won her a necklace with a star on it, a keychain with her name on it,and another stuffed animal,except this time it was miniature,and it was a panda.

"This is fun." Sunmi said to L. They were walking comfortably with L's arm around Sunmi's ahoulderm while Hoya and Yura followed behing trying to get over the awkwardness.

"The fun doesn't end just yet Sunmi." L whispered to her and she blushed. *What did he plan this time?* Sunmi wondered with a curious smile.

------

"You two go somewhere else. I'm going to take Sunmi with me." L mumbled into Hoya's ear. Hoya's face fell but then he hid it with a smile.

"Ah, i see how it is. Take care." Hoya smiled and patter his buddy's back. L waved him goodbye and him and Yura left into the crowd. *The sun's already setting.* L looked at the distant orange sky and dragged Sunmi with him.

"Close your eyes." L said before going anywhere further. People were glancing at the cute couple. But Sunmi didn't notice,she was too focused on L.

"What?" Sunmi questioned with a playful smile on her face.

"Just do it. And no peeking." L said and Sunmi covered her face with her hands. L placed both of his hands on her shoulder and lead her to the mysterious destination.

"This better not be that tunnel of love." Sunmi said with a serious tone. L chuckled.

"It's not. I think it's better. Now step on here." He moved Sunmi into something. She walked on the hard surface and it was shaky. Sunmi gasped and bit her lip. "I got you. Don't worry." L guided her until both of them were now in the shaky object. "Okay, sit here." L moved her body so that she was seated next to him. The seat was soft and warm.

"Can I open my eyes now?" Sunmi asked.

"Yeah." L smiled and Sunmi uncovered her face. Her eyes rounded and she looked around. They were in a ferris wheel,it was a spacious one and had cushiony seats. Without knowing it began to move. "Cool huh?" L asked looking at Sunmi. But Sunmi's lips trembled and she covered her face again. L furrowed his eyes brows. "What's wrong?" He asked worriedly. Sunmi shut her eyes and shook her head. "Sunmi are you okay?" L tried to get his girlfriend to talk to him.

"I-I'm um s-scared of h-heightss." Sunmi's voice was unsteady. L facepalmed himself and bit his lip.

"Sorry Sunmi.I didn't know that." L said.

"It's okay. B-but I want t-to get down n-now." Her hands muffled her words. L's face grew worried.

"Hey, I'll help yo through your fears. I'm here with you, you don't need to be afraid." His voice became soothing and relaxing. Sunmi breathed in and out. L grabbed her hands but she still covered her face. "Come on. Here. Look at me." L said turning her body to face him. Sunmi loosened her hands and peeked through her fingers. L smiled when he saw her cute eyes. "See. Focus on me. Relax." L whispered and grabbed onto her hands. They slowly fell on her lap and she stared at L.His eyes were gazing at hers and he had on a small smile. "See? Not so bad right?" He asked. Sunmi blinked and still looked at him. "You know, it's more romantic if you look out at the scenery. It's an amazing view from up here." L insisted, but Sunmi pressed her lips into a thin line.

"I'm scared to." She mumbled. L's eyes just pierced right into her soul.

"Come on.Just one look." L said and he turned Sunmi's head to look out the small window. Sunmi slowly averted her eyes down to the ground. Her face lightened up as she saw the many people below her,they looked so far away,and the lights from the carival rides,and best of all the sun setting. The colors were just beautiful.

(This part might kk. T.T)

"Wah,it is beautiful." Sunmi smiled and turned to L. All this time he was gazing at Sunmi and she didn't know it. She blushed when L's face was only inches apart from hers.

"But the most beautiful view...is you." L said with hazy eyes. Sunmi's heart was doing it agian. But this time it wasn't just plain butterflies,these butterflies were having a fight in her stomach and her heart refused to keep quiet.

Thump Thump Thump Thump ~ ...

Her heart loudly beated as L came closer to her face. She shut her eyes,slowly and hoping this kiss would be perfect. And it was. (i can't really explain it. I've never had mine. D; )

Sunmi was high in the sky but she felt that she was higher than this. L made everything romantic and now here he is kissing her and holding onto her. *Our relationship couldn't get any better.* Sunmi thought as her arms were holding onto L's back.

"Would you be mine forever?" L asked quietly looking at Sunmi. She was still dazed and the butterflies were going crazy. She nodded her head quickly and hugged him.

*Forver? I like the sound of that.* Sunmi smiled into L's shoulder.