Flying high on Cloud 9

I planned my own love story

A/N: This is going to be a pretty long chapter compared to the others. But this chapter is just getting to know Sunmi more and stuff. So read if you want.

 

"Be ready in an hour!" Yura yelled through the phone.

Your Pov:

In an hour. Seems good. The other day, Yura wanted to hang out with me. So i accepted. It's better than staying home thinking about apple 1 and apple 2.

I stood before my closet still in my gray panda jammies. I yawned and picked out simple clothes. After all its just going to be us two right? I picked out dark blue skinnies and a gray cardigan.

After I got into my cozy outfit I stood in the mirror wandering how I should do my hair.

Yura then texted me before I began to comb my hair.

15 minutes girl! Dont take too much time. You'll be pretty either way!

I smiled at the text and decided to put my long hair into a side braid.

Woo. That wasnt so hard.I finally put on the last touch. White converse.I posed,satisfied infront of the mirror.

A few minutes later,I opened my door and saw Yura from a distance.

"Hi!" I waved with both of my hands.

She was giving me her raised eye brow look. "Told ya,you would look pretty either way." Yura smiled and i walked with her.

"So where are we going exactly?" I asked curious.

"My favorite place!" Yura shot both her hands up in the air and got on the bus.

Later~

"The arcade?" i stared at all the bright machines and dim lit wide room full of teens. Mostly guys though.

"Yup!" Yura nodded excitedly. Oh well. Might as well enjoy,im already here.

"Okay then! Let's go!" I smiled and Yura smiled widely.

First we played a shooting ducks game. Yura was good. I'm sure this isnt her first time playing anyways. Which is why she won by many points.

Next game!We played air hockey. The colors were really interesting I couldnt concentrate. But managed to score.

"Oh YEAH!" I clapped. Yura rolled her eyes.

"Lucky shot." Yura shrugged. After she said that guys gathered,some cheered Yura on and some cheered me on.

We continued the game and suprisingly..I won. After walking around and getting out prizes Yura tugged my arm.

"Let's go eat dude. I'm hungry." She pulled me into a fast food resturant.

---->

Yura sat across me and devoured her big hamburger.

"It seemed like some of those guys back there knew you." I stated.

"Eh, I go there often." Yura waved. "Oh yeah! Since we've become closer,tell me more about you." Yura pointed to me.

*Me?*

"Me?" I tilted my head.

"Yeah. Just say whatever." Yura said in between sipping her drink.

"Umm, I live with my dad,my mom died when I was about twelve years old. People say that im strange and clumsy. i space out alot. I get along with my dad well. I'm not the smartes person. And I hope to find the right guy." I smiled brightly.

"Mm-hm. Really now? Why is it you want to find the right guy?" Yura leaned closer curious.

"Well,my mom was really hoping for me to grow up and meet a nice guy. And we made a list...on what kind of guy she thinks I would get along with. But since she's passed away seven years ago,she can't see me marry.That's why I want to find a nice guy and fulfill want my mom's has been hoping for." I tried not to sound said so I stared down and smiled.

"Wow. That's is sweet. yet strange..like you." Yura gave me a reassuring smile.

"Thanks." I awkwardly smiled.

End of Pov

"Yura,isnt nice to know,out of the six billion people on earth,only one out there,is meant to be yours?" Your eyes sparkled.

"No." Yura had on a bored expression as she bit into her fry.

"Come on. Don't you ever want to meet that special guy, and get that special first kiss?" Your eyes turned into puppy eyes as soon as you saw Yura so uninterested.

"Not really. You?" Yura raised her eyebrows.

You clapped your hands together. "My perfect date would be at night,together,at Namsan tower,under sparkling stars. And then..BOOM. Fireworks appear." You were staring at nothing in awe.

Yura stopped chewing and stared at you. "Shouldnt everything be a suprise?" She asked.

You sighed at her and shook your head. "Some suprises are not always good."

"So what's your Mr.right like?" Yura asked slightly intersted.

"Mm, slightly taller than me,a smile that makes me have butterflies,eyes that are warm and big,fair skin,and a prince like character,gentle and charming." Your face fell on your palm.

*I don't know if she's serious or not.Aigoo.She's really a unique person.*

Yura blinked. "You fly really high on cloud nine,Park Sunmi." Yura chuckled. You laughed along. Somethimes you found everything funny too.

"But really,once I find him,we can live happily ever after." You beamed.

"You know the guy you described..I think it fits L really well. Except L is a little quiet. But still. Maybe he's your Mr.right." Yura winked. Your face fell into deep thought.

"Nah,L doesnt seem like he's interested in dating." You blankly said. Yura calmly nodded.

*Who knows who I'll end up with?*

 

 

---------

A/N: YEAH. WHO KNOWS? Lol. I'm really tired. Hope this chapter wasnt too boring or anything. Okay. Please wait till tomorrow for me to update. ^^ Goodnight readers.