Sunmi finally gets to meet them.

I planned my own love story

"Have fun eating alone." You said bluntly,grabbing your tray and stomped out. *Im not a loner.*

Chanyeol watched you leave and shrugged. *Hmm?She left her weird pen here.* Chanyeol stared at it. 

"No doubt this is Park Sunmi's." It was purple and had turtles and pandas all over it. "What a child." He smirked and put it into his pocket.

----->

You were outside of the lunchroom and sat down on a small bench along the wall. *Fianlly away from that guy.*

"Sunmi-ah!" A cheerful voice approached. You recognized it was Hoya's and stood up searching for him.

Your eyes rounded and you gasped as you saw Hoya and others.. *Sungyeol, Woohyun, L..* "H-hey." You smiled at Hoya who was infront of you.

"Hi there!" Woohyun waved cutely in your face. You smiled.

"Hello." You blinked.

"Are you okay?" Hoya asked.

"Huh?Oh yeah. Just spacing out again." You rubbed your forearm and smiled.

"Well guys, this is Sunmi!" Hoya pointed to you and smiled brightly. You blushed while they were looking at you with interest.

"The boys here wanted to meet you." Hoya chuckled.

"Nam Woohyun~!" Woohyun flashed his charming smile and held out his hand. You smiled and shook it.

"Nice to meet you, Woohyun." You released his warm hand. *Nam Woohyun,witty player.*

"I'm Lee Sungyeol." Sungyeol said full o confidence and pat your head. *Tall and childish.*

Your eyes shifted to L,but he was staring at the floor. Sungyeol nudged L and smiled innocently at you.

"Ah,hi, I'm L." L waved blankly and kept his eyes locked onto yours. *Must not faint.*

"Hello L." Your smile grew bigger. L gave a small grin back and looked away quickly.

"Did you know,you have art with these two. Lucky them." Sungyeol pointed his thumbs to L and Woohyun. Woohyun was smiling cheesily and L was as usual not paying attention.

"Really?I didnt know that.." You blinked several times. Hoya chuckled. *Ofcourse you didnt.*

The warning bell suddenly rang. "Oh,we dont want to be late." Woohyun grinned and grabbed your hand. Your heart began racing and your cheeks were red from the physical contact again. *Dont fall for him.Things like this is normal for him.* You shook your head and walked with Woohyun,while L walked calmly behind. You guys made it to the class and entered normally.

Once you entered the doors gasp were heard.

"Woohyun-ah!"

"What is she doing?"

"I want to hold your hand to Woohyun!"

*The hell. Calm down. I dont even like him peoples.* You snatched away your hand and rushed to the back and sat on the stool.

You breathed out a short breath as Woohyun winked at you,as he was sitting by a circle of girls. *See. That was nothing special.*

L slowly sat next to you without any expression. You turned your head in his direction and smiled. He waved and looked away.

*He's sitting by me..no..maybe he--*

"Sorry I'm late." That voice interupted your thoughts.