07

I think I love you

 

Later that night

BEAST dorm room

‘You guys are so dead’ said Junhyung the second they got in.

Yoseob and Kikwang panicked and try to run to their berths but Junhyung was faster and caught Yoseob by his shirt and started to make tickles to him until the poor boy couldn’t breathe anymore. He was turning purple.

After he finished with Yoseob, Junhyung ran for Kikwang and did the same. No member of BEAST escaped Junhyung’s attack.

When they were six breathless men lying on the living room floor, Yoseob, that was the first in caught his breath, asked, ‘Hyung, why were you so mad if you weren’t dating?’

Junhyung turned his head and saw the innocence of the question in Yoseob’s face.

‘Because you ruined my “non date” with her… I wanted to spend some alone time with her…’ replied the rapper.

Four faces showed surprise at this answer. Hyunseung just smiled.

‘Why didn’t you tell us?’ wanted to know Dongwoon.

‘What was I supposed to do with her there?’ asked Junhyung frowning but still smiling.

‘Mimic’ answered Doojoon making the mimic himself. They laughed.

‘Nah man… It’s ok, I guess I’ll have more alone times with her in the future…’ said Junhyung giving him hopes.

‘Don’t be so sure hyung, you’ll have to tell her your feelings fast or else someone else would and you will lose your chance’ the leader pointed. The others nodded.

‘Don’t predict if you’re not going to put it in practice’ said Junhyung. The members looked at him confused. ‘Look at you all. You are all in love of at least one girl in 4minute and I don’t see any of you confessing anything to them yet’

‘It’s different’ defended the maknae.

‘No is not. It’s the same’ replied the rapper serious.

‘I can’t tell Hyuna how I feel’ confessed Kikwang rolling over his body.

‘See? It’s not that easy as you paint it’

They all remained in silence thinking of what Junhyung said. He was right. Now they all began to worry about it.

After a few of long minutes, Doojoon rolled over his body and stood up. ‘Come on guys, to the beds now, we have schedule tomorrow morning’ he ordered dragging his own feet to the bedroom feeling a little sad.

Five boys rolled over their bodies and stood up too. They were all sad and worried at the same time.

Dongwoon went to the bathroom and the others to the bedroom to change their clothes.

‘Oh, hyung’ said Yoseob a couple of minutes after they arrived at the room.

‘Mm? answered Junhyung putting his pajamas.

‘I asked Gayoon-nie about the artists Jiyoon-nie like and the CDs she have, but sadly she already have them all, she got the last CD she wanted on her birthday’ said the baby face boy still sad.

Junhyung felt worst and buried his face on his hands. ‘I’m screw…’ he said.

‘Not yet hyung’ Kikwang said patting Junhyun’s shoulder. The rapper looked at his friend with questioning eyes. ‘I just remember I asked Hyuna about what Jiyoon-nie wants for Christmas, and she said she would like money…’

‘Money…?’ Yoseob and Junhyung asked incredulous, almost at the same time.

‘That’s what she said’ shrugged the pretty face boy.

‘Fine…, I guess I have to keep thinking’ said the rapper feeling defeated. ‘Thanks anyway…’

‘Why Jiyoon-nie wants money?’ started Yoseob. ‘Doesn’t she earn enough money…?’

‘I don’t know… That’s what Hyuna said, maybe she was teasing me’ replied Kikwang making an innocent face.

‘I don’t think so, she’s incapable of lying to you’ pointed Hyunseung from his berth. ‘I think she speak the truth…, and since Jiyoon-nie is quite a unique girl, who knows why she want money for Christmas…’

Yoseob, Kikwang and Junhyung were caught with the guard down when Hyunseung spoke, I mean, he actually said more than three words, so the members were in shock.

‘Well, I agree with Hyunseung-hyung, Jiyoon-nie is unique so, if she wants money, you should give her money’ said Yoseob when he recovered from the shock.

‘Are you serious?’ asked Junhyung raising his eyebrows.

‘Of course I’m serious. If that’s what she wants, give it it to her’

‘It’s money, how am I supposed to give her that’ asked annoyed the charisma boy. ‘Like opening my wallet and giving her two or three bills?’

‘In an envelop with a letter or a note or something’ replied the baby face boy also annoyed by the negativity of his friend. Junhyung remained silent for a minute or so, thinking.

‘And how much should I give her?’ finally asked the rapper.

‘Enough’ simply said Yoseob climbing his berth.

‘How much is enough?’

‘I don’t know hyung, you think of it tomorrow…’ replied Yoseob in sleepy mode.

‘Beds! Now!’ ordered Doojoon walking outside the bathroom.

Junhyung sighed and entered in his bed trying to think in an “enough” amount of money to give to Jiyoon on Christmas. ‘This is hard Why is this so hard? Why everything that it has to be with her is so hard? Gosh, Im getting softer but this never happened to me before I used to be so tough with the gir…’ that was the last thought Junhyung had before fall sleep.

 

4minute dorm room

‘What a good thing! Junhyung-oppa and I will be having really nice food for an entire week’ said Jiyoon stretching her arms in the air when they entered into the dorm. The others sighed defeated.

‘Hey, you must tell us now!’ said Hyuna all of a sudden.

‘What?’ asked the charisma girl.

‘Who won?’ the rapper asked. Jiyoon looked at her blankly. ‘You were on a date or no?’

‘No, we weren’t on a date, we were just talking’ Jiyoon answered.

Gayoon and Jihyun celebrated.

‘Then why all the mystery in going alone and stuff?’ wanted to know the maknae.

‘Because Junhyun-oppa wanted to know if I was all right because he saw me spacing out around MBLAQ this morning’ started the charismatic girl, ‘he wanted to talk so he invited me hot chocolate’

‘Why Junhyung-oppa never invited me anything?’ complained Hyuna pouting.

‘Because he doesn’t have a crush on you’ said the leader.

‘He doesn’t have a crush on me’ said Jiyoon being honest, ‘he told me today he saw me as his friend’

‘Are you serious?’ asked the rapper incredulous. ‘Are you sure that’s what he said?’

‘Yeah, I’m sure’ replied the charisma feeling a little sad at the memory of Junhyung’s words.

‘And how do you feel?’ asked carefully Gayoon trying to find Jiyoon’s eyes.

‘What do you mean by how do I feel?’ asked Jiyoon facing her friends. No one answered. ‘I feel fine!’ she finally said a little too loud heading to the bedroom.

The girls exchanged looks and went after Jiyoon.

‘Unnie…?’ started Hyuna entering the room. ‘Do you have feelings for Junhyung-oppa?’

Jiyoon was changing her clothes so she made time to answer the question.

Do I have feelings for him?’ asked herself. ‘I dont know…’ she answered her own question in her head.

‘Of course not’ finally said the charisma girl climbing up her berth avoiding all her friends’ eyes.

‘Come on Jiyoon, tell us the truth’ said the leader climbing the berth behind Jiyoon.

‘I’m telling you the truth, I don’t have feelings for him’ said the girl trying to get into the blankets.

‘Jiyoon’ said Jihyun in the tone that mothers use to warn their children to not to do something. Jiyoon got scared but she tried to hide it by trying to pull the blankets off Jihyun’s weight.

‘Jiyoon, I’m talking to you’ speak the leader again with the same tone. This time Jiyoon couldn’t hide her fear anymore.

‘Fine!’ the charisma girl exploded. ‘I don’t know, ok? I don’t know if I have feelings for him or not!’

The members got surprised but they all smiled after the evident first shock.

‘Why are you smiling?’ asked Jiyoon annoyed.

‘Because it’s the first time you confess something like that to us’ said Hyuna climbing Jiyoon’s berth and hugging her.

‘I didn’t confess anything, I said I don’t know’ said Jiyoon defensively. Gayoon smiled at the silliness of her best friend.

‘Well, that’s “something” for us’ said Sohyun resting one foot on Gayoon’s bed to reach Jiyoon’s to put a peck on her friend’s cheek.

‘Yah! Stop that!’ said Jiyoon blushing by all the cheesy things her friends were doing. They all laughed.

‘Ok girls, let’s stop the chit chat and follow Jiyoon’s example. To the beds now’ ordered Jihyun climbing down Jiyoon’s bed. All the girls obeyed without any murmur since they were tired too.

Jiyoon sighed in silence and looked at the empty roof thinking. “Friend” that word kept coming into her head every time Junhyung filters in her mind. ‘Is that the only way he sees me? As his friend?...gee, why it bothers me so much! I really must stop thinking about him or Ill go crazy…’

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Here's another chapter! Do you like it? Please let me know.

Have a nice day! :)