22

I think I love you

 

Same time

CubeEntertainment Building

Hyunseung POV

I decided to went back to the practice room. I just needed to exhaust myself so I don’t think in Jihyun anymore…

I entered the elevator and pressed “3” on the board. I waited patiently until the door opened again.

I dragged my feet back to the practice room but when I got there. I found that someone else was there. I opened the door. She turned her head and looked at me with a smile.

‘Hi Hyunseung’ she greeted.

‘Oh, hi G.Na-shi’

‘How many years we’ve being friend? Don’t call me “G.Na-shi”, just call me G.Na’ she said still smiling.

‘Noona?’ I asked refusing on use informal speech with her.

‘NO! That makes me feel old…’ she pouted.

‘But…’

‘No, no buts’ she interrupted me still pouting.

‘Ok’ I said smiling.

‘What are you doing here? I thought Beast were gone already’ she turned off the music.

‘Yeah but the members went to visit their girlfriends so I decided I could practice a little more by myself’

‘Oh, I see…’ she said looking away.

‘Oh crap…’I thought looking at her concerned expression. ‘But don’t worry, if you need to rehears, do it, I’ll wait’

Her face lighted up. ‘You sure?’ she asked despite of her.

‘Yes’ I assured.

‘Ok’ she said almost clapping and walked towards the stereo to put “play” at the CD again. I found this, really cute.

I made my way to a corner and sat there. G.Na started to dance.

‘Wow…she can dance’I thought after a couple of minutes of watching her.

It must have passed at least half an hour and I couldn’t take my eyes out of her figure the whole time. ‘Why didn’t I realize before that she can dance so well?’

‘What are you looking at?’ she asked amused.

‘Wow G.Na, you can really dance!’ I exclaimed amazed. She chuckled.

‘And you’re noticing it now?’

‘I’m sorry, I tend to be distracted’ I apologized. I felt stupid, how could I have missed her dancing skills?

‘Well, I’m tired now. I’m taking a break. Why don’t you dance for a while?’

‘Ok’ I said and put my CD.

I started to dance, and after another half hour, I felt that I was taking too much time of G.Na’s rehears, so I stop.

‘I’m sorry G.Na, I was talking too much time of your practice’ I apologized.

‘No, it’s ok, it was enjoyable. You dance really well’ she said sincerely.

‘And you notice it now?’ I mocked. She smirked.

‘No, I’m just pointing it out’ we both laughed.

G.Na is really nice and easy to talk to. How’s that we never talk like this before?

‘I want ice cream’ suddenly she said looking outside the window.

‘Let’s have ice cream’ I suggested.

‘YEY!’ she jumped excited. I found this cute and amusing. I giggled.

‘What, you never saw a happy girl?’ she mocked at my face. I smiled.

‘I have never seen you this happy’ I explained.

‘Well, it’s because I really like ice cream’

‘I didn’t know that…’ I said surprise with myself. I truly didn’t know that…

‘Now you know…’ she said smiling cutely. I looked at her face.

‘She’s pretty… How’s that I never notice how pretty G.Na is…?’

‘Let’s go have ice cream’ she said and her voice brought me back to earth.

‘Yeah…’ I said distracted. She went out the room and I followed her.

We went to a shop near the building and talked for like an hour about random things. We really had fun.

G.Na is really interesting. She told me about her living in Canada and how she came to Korea to become a singer. I listened to anything she had to tell me.

I told her about my time with Big Bang and the feelings I had the moment they decided not to include me in their debut…

I think we never had talked this much in all the years we’ve been knowing each other. We were really honest to each other and we shared a lot of similar thoughts and feelings… I learned a lot about her… and at some point of the conversation, I don’t really know when, a hint of happiness appeared on my damaged heart…

‘Thank you G.Na…’I whispered when we finished talking and we were saying goodbyes…

End POV

---

Later inside 4minute’s dorm

‘I dreamt about you last night’ said Yoseob caressing Gayoon’s cheek.

‘Here we go again…’ whispered Dongwoon rolling his eyes. Yoseob gave him a killer gaze.

‘Really?’ asked Gayoon interested, bringing back to her, her boyfriend’s attention. The boy nodded. ‘What did you dream?’

‘That we were getting married and that we had three kids, two girls and a boy’ he said with a dreamy expression. She giggled feeling a little embarrassed.

‘Did you really dream all that?’ she asked blushing.

‘Yes…’ he said with a smile. She tip toe and put a kiss on his lips. He responded and hugged her.

‘Gee…, get a room!’ spitted Kikwang frowning.

‘Seriously…!’ said Dongwoon grabbing his girlfriend waist.

‘Look who’s talking!’ pointed Doojoon smirking.

‘We’re going now’ announced Kikwang grabbing Hyuna’s hand. The girl blushed.

‘You’re going to get a room?’ mocked Doojoon.

‘Haha, funny’ Kikwang said sarcastic glowering his leader. Hyuna panicked. ‘Bye’ he said, and with this, both young went out the apartment.

‘Take good care of her!’ Sohyun shouted before the door closed completely.

‘What’s with the holding hand and all?’ wanted to know Gayoon.

‘Kiki is going to confess today’ answered the youngest of the Beast.

‘Finally?’ asked Sohyun and her boyfriend nodded.

‘Let’s hope everything go fine with them’ Yoseob said grabbing Gayoon’s waist. ‘Ok guys, we’re on our way to a movie. Bye, bye’

‘We’re going out too’ said Dongwoon looking at his girlfriend. Sohyun nodded and grabbed her purse. ‘See ya’

‘Bye. Have fun’ Doojoon waved his hand.

‘Oppa, take good care of umma and appa, ok?’ Sohyun said before went out.

‘Don’t worry, everything is under control’ the leader of Beast smiled confident. The girl nodded and waved her hand goodbye.

The two couples went out the dorm leaving Doojoon alone with the two sick girls.

‘Let’s see how they’re doing’ said the boy heading his feet to the girls’ room.

---

Hyuna POV

Kikwang-oppa was acting strangely cute with me. It was embarrassing… He was saying all this compliments and caressing my hair and hand… Is not that I didn’t like it, is just I found it strange; he was never being like this…

‘Hyuna, do you want to eat something?’ he asked when we were out the dorm’s building. I nodded happy. ‘What do you want to eat?’

‘Eel!’ I said a little too high. I covered my mouth embarrassed. He giggled.

‘Fine, let’s eat eel’ he said and grabbed my hand again. I felt shivers and I quickly blushed.

‘What’s with the hand grabbing…?’I asked myself looking at how tight he was holding my hand. ‘They fit perfectly though…’

He noticed I was staring at our hands. ‘Oh, I’m sorry…is this ok with you?’ he asked raising our hands.

I got surprised for a second. ‘He’s asking me if I’m ok with him grabbing my hand? …Of course I am!’

I nodded shy. He smiled widely. I felt embarrassed again.

‘His smile is so pretty…’I found myself thinking.

We walked towards the restaurant for about ten minutes. We talked about our days and he asked me about Sungkyu-oppa and Jiyoon-nie because he, Yoseob-oppa, Dongwoon-oppa and Doojoon-oppa found him in their way to the dorm. I told him what Jiyoon-nie told us about the writers of Children of the Night forced Sungkyu-oppa to do.

‘That’s so unfair…’ he said chirping his teeth.

‘I know… I couldn’t believe that the writers forced him to do something like that…’ I said lowering my head. I could only think about Jiyoon-nie’s swollen eyes and how much she must had cried last night so her eyes look like they did this morning…

‘Well, you know how the business is… Ranking and money is what matters…’ he said and I felt a sudden sadness…

‘Poor Jiyoon-nie…’ was the only thing I could articulate. He caught my sad tone and stopped walking. I looked at him surprised. He put both hands on my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

‘Don’t worry, I’m sure they’ll work it out…, he seems to really love her… He’ll make things better… You’ll see…’ he said to cheer me up. I smiled and nodded. He caressed my cheek and smiled too. I blushed by her touch.

‘Why is he doing these things…!’I shouted inside my head moving my head away shyly.

‘We’re near…’ he said grabbing my hand again and starting to walk.

We walked a little longer and entered the restaurant. As I wanted, he ordered eel for both of us.

We ate while talking about random things. I wanted to ask him why all the attentions but I got embarrassed.

After we ate, he took me to the movies. I wanted to see a romantic film but he wanted to see a horror one. As we couldn’t agree in one, we played rock, paper, scissors and I won, so we ended up entering to the romantic movie.

‘Hyuna…’ he called my name softly when we were waiting for the movie to start. I turned my attention to him, and in the darkness of the room, I could feel him coming closer to me putting his lips against mines. I paralyzed…

End POV

---

Kikwang POV

I couldn’t take it anymore, I had to do something with all my emotions or else I was going to explode.

‘Hyuna…’ I whispered to catch her attention. I could see her head turning in the darkness.

‘Is now or never…’I thought in a flash getting closer to her face. I didn’t let her react. I pressed my lips against hers…

She paralyzed. I could feel her stiffness.

‘Oh, …!’I cursed to my insides when I realized she wasn’t responding. ‘Did I rush myself too much?’

I broke the kiss and looked inside her eyes. She was all confusion.

‘I…’ I didn’t know what to say… I looked at the screen avoiding her questioning eyes.

‘O-oppa…’ she stuttered. I closed my eyes fighting myself.

‘Hyuna, I love you…’ I said failing in repress my feelings. I looked at her eyes and she blinked once, trying to process all the information. ‘I have always loved you…’

‘Oppa I…’

‘Will you be my girl?’ I interrupted her. She opened her eyes widely.

It was too sudden…, I could feel it… ‘Damn!’

In the darkness I couldn’t really saw her face well, so I had to wait for her answer…

The seconds passed and she wasn’t saying anything. I started to feel nervous.

‘Hy-’

‘Yes…’ she said suddenly. I couldn’t hide my happiness.

‘Really?’ I said wanting to know it wasn’t a dream.

‘Yes’ she repeated smiling. Her eyes sparked with the light of the screen that was in front of us. ‘This is why you were having all this attentions to me today?’

‘Did I was that obvious?’

‘Yeah…sort of…’ I said embarrassed. She giggled.

The movie was starting and we remained silent for a moment.

‘Oppa…’ she said softly putting her hand over mine. I turned my attention to her. ‘I love you too…’ she whispered getting nearer.

My heart flipped by her words. I wasn’t expecting she said that that quickly. I thought I was the only one dying for love.

‘I have always loved you…’ she continued talking. I felt the happiest man on earth.

I leaned and kissed her lips softly. She smiled and kissed me back…

After that, don’t ask about what was the movie about. I was too focused in Hyuna to pay attention to the film…

End POV

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys!

I really hope you liked this chapter :)

Next chapter is on, so please keep reading! :)