33

I think I love you

 

Two days after the break up

4minute’s dorm

‘I’m worried…’ said Jihyun sitting on the floor where the rest of the members were watching TV. ‘I’ve never seen her so depressed before…’

‘I know… It’s been two days already’ said Gayoon glancing at her leader. ‘She doesn’t want to go out the room nor talk to anyone either…’

Hyuna leaned her head on Gayoon’s shoulder. ‘Unnie took the break up pretty bad, huh?’

‘The break up was that bad? I mean, I thought she was sure and determined to end the relationship’ Sohyun was truly confused.

Jihyun shrugged. ‘Yeah, that’s what she said but, we don’t really know what happened that day. We don’t know what Sungkyu-oppa could have told her to upset her this way…’

Sohyun sighed. ‘This is bad, if we don’t do something to take her out the room in the next few hours, I think we never could’

‘I better go check on her. She is barely eating so maybe she’s hungry now’ said Hyuna standing up and heading to Jiyoon’s room. Before the girl knocked on the door, she glanced at her members and they whispered “hwating!”.

The rapper knocked two times… She got no response.

‘Unnie, is Hyuna, I’m coming in, ok?’ announced the girl with her little voice. She opened the door and entered the dark room.

Hyuna walked towards Jiyoon’s bed and sat on it. Jiyoon was facing the wall with her blankets covering her head.

‘Unnie, are you asleep?’ asked the girl cautiously. Jiyoon remained quiet and still.

‘I know you are awake…’ whispered Hyuna after a short silence.

Still, no response from Jiyoon.

‘Unnie, you have to get out this room, you have to eat something, we’re worried…’

---

Outside the room

‘There’s something that I find strange…’ said Jihyun after Hyuna got in the bedroom. She touched her chin while thinking about how to say the next sentence. ‘Junhyung-oppa hadn’t manifested in these few days, did anything happen between them?’

Gayoon stiffened unconsciously in her seat.

‘Yeah…’ added the maknae. ‘I haven’t seen them talking in the plane either…’

Both girls turned their heads towards Gayoon that was trying to maintain her face as straight as she could. Suddenly, her phone rang. She took it out immediately and answered before even saw who was calling.

‘Yoboseyo? …Oh, hi baby!’ she said jumping off her seat and retreating to the kitchen. She was happy her boyfriend called, not only because she missed him, but because she didn’t really wanted to answer at her friends’ questions.

‘I want to see you, I miss you’ said the boy at the other end of the line. Gayoon smiled at his words.

‘I miss you too…’ she said in a low voice, almost afraid that her members were going to listen. ‘Are you free today?’ she asked stealing a glance at Jihyun and Sohyun that were still analyzing why Junhyung and Jiyoon weren’t talking to each other.

‘Yes! I’m on my way to the dorms’ said Yoseob happily. ‘The members are staying in Cube building for a while. Want to come and watch a movie?’

Jihyun and Sohyun were starting to suspect about Gayoon’s weird behavior. Both glared at her while she was still on the phone. She noticed so she turned her back.

‘Yeah, sure, I’ll be there in 20 minutes’ Gayoon said in haste.

‘YAY! I’ll be waiting, ok?’ Yoseob’s voice sounded loud on her ear. ‘Love you!’

‘Love you too’ the girl said blushing a little. They were being dating for months but she still blushes every time he says he loves her. She hanged up, and the moment she put her phone down, Jiyoon stormed out the room and entered the bathroom crashing the door behind her as she entered.

---

Inside the room

Jiyoon remained silent as Hyuna keep talking. After a few more words, the rapper got frustrated and uncovered her friend’s head with a fast move. Jiyoon closed her eyes tightly and tried to cover her head with her hands.

‘Yah! Jeon Jiyoon’ shouted Hyuna holding onto Jiyoon’s wrists. ‘You have to get out of here, is not healthy!’

Jiyoon removed her wrists of the grip of the rapper and tried in vain to grab her blankets.

‘Jiyoon-ah! At least go wash yourself, you’re starting to smell!’ Hyuna let out with annoyance in her voice. Suddenly, Jiyoon stopped her attempt on grabbing the blankets and stared shocked at her friend.

‘YAH!’ shouted the charisma girl frowning. Hyuna burst out in uncontainable laughs. Jiyoon jumped off the bed and stormed out the room heading to the bathroom.

‘What happened?’ three heads appear through the door after they saw Jiyoon running like a mad person.

Hyuna was in tears. She had never seen Jiyoon so shocked before. Her face was hilarious and she couldn’t stop but laugh and laugh. She couldn’t even reply to the question of her friends because she was laughing too much.

After a good few minutes of laughing nonstop, Hyuna could calm herself a little and told the other members what had happened. They laughed too.

‘Are you serious? Did you really tell her that?’ Sohyun asked giggling. The rapper nodded giggling too.

‘You guys should have seen her face!’ Hyuna said choking again in laughs.

‘Yah! Stop laughing!’ shouted an angry Jiyoon from the door with her hair wet and a towel wrapped around her body.

Jihyun opened her eyes wide when she saw Jiyoon. ‘Why are you half ! Put some clothe on!’ she shouted throwing some pants to the wet girl. Jiyoon giggled and catch them in the air.

‘Are you guys going to stay here watching me change?’ asked the charisma girl with an eyebrow raised. Immediately, four girls started to make their way out the room.

‘You weren’t really smelling, but it was the only way to make you out of the room’ Hyuna whispered into Jiyoon’s ear before closing the door behind her running for her life because the second Jiyoon heard Hyuna, she yelled and throw what she had in her hand over the younger girl’s head. Hyuna laughed again as the object crashed onto the door.

‘Ok, now that Jiyoon-nie is better, I’m going out’ announced Gayoon taking her purse in her hands.

‘Are you going to see Yoseob-oppa?’ asked Sohyun innocently. Gayoon nodded and waved her hand goodbye.

‘Later’

The moment Gayoon went out the dorm, Hyuna pouted.

‘Now I want to see Kikwang-oppa too…’ she whined.

‘Same…’ said Sohyun and Jihyun almost at unison.

They all exchanged looks.

‘But who will stay with Jiyoon-nie…?’ Hyuna asked what was already in their minds.

‘I don’t need a babysitter’ said Jiyoon frowning. They didn’t notice when Jiyoon went out the room and entered the living room. She was full dressed now. Black leggings and a XL shirt that covered her slimmed body was what the charisma girl had on.

‘But, unnie…’ Sohyun gave her a worried look.

‘Don’t worry about me, I’m fine!’ said the charisma girl faking a smile.

Jihyun frowned. ‘We know you’re not… don’t try lying to us…’

Jiyoon sighed. ‘Listen, I’ll be fine, ok? I just need some alone time…’ said the girl understanding her friends’ concern. ‘Go see your boyfriends. I’ll be here watching movies and probably eating ice-cream or popcorn…or both…’

The three girls remained silent.

‘I promise we’ll talk about everything when you get here, ok?’ Jiyoon said moving her hands making a round. ‘There’s a lot I have to tell you guys, but I need this time alone… please?’

Jihyun sighed and nodded. ‘Fine, but promise us that you’re not going to do anything stupid’

Jiyoon let out a laugh. ‘Don’t you know me at all? Besides, I’m not that depressed…, really’

Hyuna wrapped her arms around Jiyoon’s waist and hugged her tightly.

‘Sorry unnie, I promise we’ll be back soon’

‘Don’t worry, take your time’ she said ruffling the younger girl’s hair.

The three 4minute girls waved their hands goodbye and went out the dorm.

Jiyoon stared at the closed door for a second and then turned around and looked for the remote control of the TV. She found it on the floor…

‘Let’s see what movie is on TV now…’ she said talking to herself while sitting on the sofa and wrapping her arms around her legs changing the channel hastily…

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello there guys!

I'm back with updates. Yes, there is another chapter today :) I split it in two because I think it was too long, so prepare yourself because the next chapter is loooong. Hope you guys enjoy this chapters.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

Love you all! ♥

 

@infiniteskyes   Thanks for understanding. I hope you like these chapters :) 

@kyuyoon   Hello there! I'm glad you liked it. I hope you like these chappies too :P. Thanks for reading and commenting ^^

@aileen97    Hi there new reader! I'm so flattered that because of my story you started liking Junhyung&Jiyoon couple. I'm making a special chapter for Kikwang and Hyuna so, stay tuned, ok? Thanks for reading and commenting! ♥♥