Epilogue 5

I think I love you

 

‘Jiyoon-ah…’ Junhyung called his girlfriend’s name like a plead.

‘Hmm?’ she glanced at him with those blinking eyes. He smiled and put a soft kiss on her lips. She blushed a little.

‘I love you’ he said kissing her again, this time longer. Jiyoon smiled through the kiss.

After a few seconds, Junhyung broke the kiss.

‘I love you too pabo’ she finally could said still smiling.

He didn’t say a word, he simply stared at her with a dreamy smile on his lips.

‘Wae…?’ the girl was feeling a bit too observed so she looked away.

‘What would you say if I tell you I want to wake up every morning and see your beautiful face next to mine…?’ the boy was being rather cute when he said that, that his girlfriend felt an urge to hug him like a teddy bear. She giggled instead and decided to a little.

‘I would say you drank too much alcohol tonight and that I need to take you home ASAP!’ Jiyoon giggled after she said this. Junhyung tickled her knowing very well her sense of humor.

‘I’m serious, what would you say?’ he asked again when they stopped playing.

‘Are you proposing me?’ she asked with a dancing smile on her lips.

‘Maybe…’ he said pretending to be uninterested.

Jiyoon smiled widely. ‘In that case, I would say I’d like to wake up every morning and squish your cheeks before put a kiss on them and then hug you like a teddy bear’

The boy was left speechless for a second and then, he laughed. ‘OMG, you’re so random! That’s one of the reasons why I love you so much!’ he hugged her tightly while laughing. She laughed too.

‘No, ok, being serious now…’ she said looking at his face with sparkling eyes, ‘I would love to wake up next to you every morning…’

‘Let’s marry…’ he said feeling the urge to let out all his feelings. He condensed them in one sentence. Jiyoon got blank for a couple of seconds and then, she felt the heat going to her face. She covered her cheeks with her hands.

‘Oppa…’

‘I’m serious Jiyoon-ah, let’s marry when we’re not idols anymore’

‘There are still years for that to happen…’

‘I can wait, can’t you?’ he took her hands in his. ‘Let’s make a promise’

Junhyung went to the buffet table and picked up a couple of cheeses that had circles in their center and went back to his girlfriend.

Jiyoon looked at her boyfriend bemused. He took her hand and after opening the circle in the little cheese, he slid it in her finger. Jiyoon couldn’t help a strong laugh. She took the other piece of cheese and did the same as he; she opened the circle a bit more and put it in his finger.

‘Let’s eat this cheese as a promise’ Junhyung smiled at his own silly words.

‘As a promise that we’ll marry someday?’ Jiyoon glanced at her hand with the cheese in her finger.

‘Yes’ he said confidently.

‘With cheese?’ she lifted an eyebrow.

‘Why not?’ he asked with a shiny smile.

Jiyoon gave it a thought and then, she shrugged. ‘Ok’

The couple offered the cheese to the other. Junhyung ate the cheese in Jiyoon’s hand, and she did the same with Junhyung’s cheese.

‘Now they can call us cheesy’ the boy giggled and bit the last part of the snack in his girlfriend’s finger. Both laughed loudly, but after a few seconds, they kiss passionately…

A couple of minutes after, they had to remind their selves they were in a public place and they had to stop.

Both were breathless when they let go each other. Fire burning in their eyes…

‘I love you so much’ she said smiling and trying to cool down herself.

‘I love you more’ he said finally letting all his feelings for her girlfriend (now cheese fiancé), run out freely.

They stayed quiet for a moment, just staring at each other’s eyes, breathing uneven, observing every single detail of the other’s face, and before any more seconds passed, Junhyung took Jiyoon’s hand and with a nod by her part, both ran out the party saying vague goodbyes to the people in their way out.

Once out, he stopped her and hugged her really tight closing his eyes and enjoying every second the hug lasted. Jiyoon felt a little surprised but she answered the hug with the same intensity.

When it ended, they didn’t need speak to know exactly what the other was thinking. Both giggled, held hands and started to run again…

 

THE END

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys, this was it! In the end all the couples evolved, grew together and lived happily ever after...lol, too cheesy? sorry xD

Hope you liked it, and as always THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!

Love you guys~

Until a next story~~

Bye-yeom